The actual truth about how the universe came into play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2015, 10:00 AM
The actual truth about how the universe came into play
So all im hearing from all of is that the universe came from absolutely nothing. I swear you guys have a really ignorant sense of mind and choose to not believe the obvious. The universe is way to complex to made from nothing...you guys are absurd Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes trevor_jennings's post
16-09-2015, 10:07 AM
RE: The actual truth about how the universe came into play
[Image: TQb0zGG.jpg]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 12 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-09-2015, 10:08 AM
So instead it was created out of nothing by a God who came from... what? You suffer from selective skepticism.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 9 users Like yakherder's post
16-09-2015, 10:13 AM
It is absurd, embrace our absurd reality.

This is real low level trolling through. It's not even tinged with a single bit of effort that some of the real deluded give you.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
16-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Another argument from incredulity??? This is going to get old very quickly.
[+] 2 users Like Iñigo's post
16-09-2015, 10:28 AM
(16-09-2015 10:00 AM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  So all im hearing from all of is that the universe came from absolutely nothing.

[Image: jesus-says-meme-generator-go-back-and-tr...8abb89.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-09-2015, 10:29 AM
(16-09-2015 10:16 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  Another argument from incredulity??? This is going to get old very quickly.

What is this "get" of which you speak?

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-09-2015, 10:33 AM
[Image: 41522edb4f42599180c0c0982df855213164a957...159c23.jpg]

Somebody else gots to take over. I've gots to go. And Moms, clean-up in the Science aisle. Dodgy

[+] 16 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-09-2015, 10:45 AM
(16-09-2015 10:00 AM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  So all im hearing from all of is that the universe came from absolutely nothing. I swear you guys have a really ignorant sense of mind and choose to not believe the obvious. The universe is way to complex to made from nothing...you guys are absurd Laughat

I'd like to compliment you for this post. Not only did you keep it brief and to the point but the references were solid. You outlined your hypothesis and methods clearly, presented your data in a very user friendly manner and then the conclusion hammered it home with authority. I look forward to further posts from you. Please do share the peer reviewed article that I am sure you are working on right this moment when it is published. I see great potential in you and perhaps even a Nobel Prize. You are that good.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 11 users Like devilsadvoc8's post
16-09-2015, 11:27 AM
(16-09-2015 10:00 AM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  So all im hearing from all of is that the universe came from absolutely nothing. I swear you guys have a really ignorant sense of mind and choose to not believe the obvious. The universe is way to complex to made from nothing...you guys are absurd Laughat

No one said it "came from nothing".To say "come from", (space)time had to ALREADY be in place. The statement "the universe came from" (anything), is therefore absurd, as spacetime was NOT in place until this universe formed. No one knows if/what the energy of this universe arose from. But the total energy of this universe is zero. ("0"). Gravity can have a negative energy, (which of course you didn't know as you are totally ignorant of science). So actually, if the total energy of the universe is zero, there is nothing to even talk about. Zero is nothing. Nothing came from nothing.

It would help a lot if you knew some science, and didn't use your gawd as a gap argument filler/place-holder for everything you have no explanation for. That's all you god is to you. A place-holder.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post