The actual truth about how the universe came into play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: The actual truth about how the universe came into play
ahhh someday a theist will come...who has the ability to substantiate their views...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2015, 05:05 PM
(16-09-2015 10:00 AM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  So all im hearing from all of is that the universe came from absolutely nothing. I swear you guys have a really ignorant sense of mind and choose to not believe the obvious. The universe is way to complex to made from nothing...you guys are absurd Laughat

That's not quite what people say, but even so, what do you think happened?

Note: If your answer involves "God", then you must explain where this god came from. I'll wait.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2015, 05:06 PM
(16-09-2015 05:02 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ahhh someday a theist will come...who has the ability to substantiate their views...

GWG this reminded me of this scene from king Arthur

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
16-09-2015, 05:06 PM
(16-09-2015 05:02 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ahhh someday a theist will come...who has the ability to substantiate their views...

I can substantiate my views.... I just can't substantiate them to your satisfaction. -And I make no claims that I can. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
16-09-2015, 05:12 PM

Need I remind you I have sect here? Laugh out load

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-09-2015, 05:13 PM
(16-09-2015 05:12 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

Need I remind you I have sect here? Laugh out load

(16-09-2015 05:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

I can substantiate my views.... I just can't substantiate them to your satisfaction. -And I make no claims that I can. Smile

Probability angle is pretty sweet, but prophets can hypnotize a population.

EDIT fail

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Hey wait a minute....the thread says "actual truth about how the universe came into play".....I am still waiting for the evidence...false advertisement, I want my money back Angry

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
16-09-2015, 07:40 PM
(16-09-2015 10:00 AM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  So all im hearing from all of is that the universe came from absolutely nothing. I swear you guys have a really ignorant sense of mind and choose to not believe the obvious. The universe is way to complex to made from nothing...you guys are absurd Laughat

I've read all three of this guy's posts.

[Image: ea8d0f3bbc195b8fc6fc21572c433a35ead93a01...f97fc8.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
16-09-2015, 08:53 PM
(16-09-2015 01:03 PM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  how do you time and space came to be. did it just appear??

We as yet do not know.

Get it?

What makes you think we should already know anyway. Are humans so special we must now have all the answers? Now?

We do not know. But we are trying to learn the facts.

The simpletons are content to believe in fairy tales.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-09-2015, 08:56 PM
(16-09-2015 05:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

No you can't. You just like to tell yourself you can.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.