The actual truth about how the universe came into play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: The actual truth about how the universe came into play
(17-09-2015 07:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  No you are simply an idiot and today I am in no mood for fools who claim truths that cannot be proven.

Get your paper published. In a proper science journal. Then you may be worth my time. Until then you are just another bullshit artist.

I don’t know why you would lash out at me like that. You don’t know me and apparently, I have never offended you. So what you are expressing is just baseless hatred and it’s offensive, hurtful and unnecessary.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2015, 09:17 AM
(17-09-2015 09:14 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  No you are simply an idiot and today I am in no mood for fools who claim truths that cannot be proven.

Get your paper published. In a proper science journal. Then you may be worth my time. Until then you are just another bullshit artist.

I don’t know why you would lash out at me like that. You don’t know me and apparently, I have never offended you. So what you are expressing is just baseless hatred and it’s offensive, hurtful and unnecessary.

Take it easy... Banjo is... highly strung Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-09-2015, 09:20 AM
(17-09-2015 09:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:14 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I don’t know why you would lash out at me like that. You don’t know me and apparently, I have never offended you. So what you are expressing is just baseless hatred and it’s offensive, hurtful and unnecessary.

Take it easy... Banjo is... highly strung Tongue

Sorry, I thought I actually was going easy.
17-09-2015, 09:35 AM
(17-09-2015 09:20 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  Take it easy... Banjo is... highly strung Tongue

Sorry, I thought I actually was going easy.

Nah I meant, Banjo's OK. He's just going through what a lot of us go through from time to time - a bit of rage that people believe stupid stuff, with that rage, certain behaviours, certain words... are triggers. So don't take it personally Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-09-2015, 04:23 PM
(17-09-2015 09:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:20 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Sorry, I thought I actually was going easy.

Nah I meant, Banjo's OK. He's just going through what a lot of us go through from time to time - a bit of rage that people believe stupid stuff, with that rage, certain behaviours, certain words... are triggers. So don't take it personally Smile

I got a thread out of the deal. Angel

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-09-2015, 04:51 PM
(16-09-2015 05:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 05:02 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ahhh someday a theist will come...who has the ability to substantiate their views...

I can substantiate my views.... I just can't substantiate them to your satisfaction. -And I make no claims that I can. Smile

ooooh truly? Smile

I would love to hear them. I thought you were an atheist, look at me feeling foolish Weeping

hehe

define substantiate

define views

define satisfaction

Angel

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
17-09-2015, 11:46 PM
(17-09-2015 04:51 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 05:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I can substantiate my views.... I just can't substantiate them to your satisfaction. -And I make no claims that I can. Smile

ooooh truly? Smile

I would love to hear them. I thought you were an atheist, look at me feeling foolish Weeping

hehe

define substantiate

define views

define satisfaction

Angel

GWG meet Aliza. She's a Jew. She posted a video presenting a logical assessment on the validity of Judaism. Imma steal it laterz and add three lines and put in the proving god with youtube thread. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-09-2015, 02:03 PM
(16-09-2015 10:00 AM)trevor_jennings Wrote:  So all im hearing from all of is that the universe came from absolutely nothing. I swear you guys have a really ignorant sense of mind and choose to not believe the obvious. The universe is way to complex to made from nothing...you guys are absurd Laughat
so, what was it made from? do you know?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
19-09-2015, 02:05 PM
it was made from fairy dust and bigfoot farts by the great and powerful Norrg

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
19-09-2015, 04:41 PM
(17-09-2015 11:46 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 04:51 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ooooh truly? Smile

hehe

define substantiate

define views

define satisfaction

Angel

GWG meet Aliza. She's a Jew. She posted a video presenting a logical assessment on the validity of Judaism. Imma steal it laterz and add three lines and put in the proving god with youtube thread. Big Grin

Ahh that's right, I forgot, so many people, so little time to memorize their worldviews. My apologies Aliza, I wasn't poking at you. Angel

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post