The amazing fatty acid synthase nano factories, and origin of life scenarios

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: The amazing fatty acid synthase nano factories, and origin of life scenarios
(29-08-2015 06:40 PM)Godexists Wrote:  So nobody wants to take a stance, and actually address my arguments ??

Incredulity is not an argument.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
29-08-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: The amazing fatty acid synthase nano factories, and origin of life scenarios
(29-08-2015 06:40 PM)Godexists Wrote:  So nobody wants to take a stance, and actually address my arguments ??
Ahm...... actually, thats probably the best strategy in order to hide that the emperor has no cloths.

*Sigh* Why not? What else am I going to do on my one day ff?

Other than wait for the various washing machines to finish their cycles so I can load them up with yet MOAR stuff that I need to get clean between all the days/weeks of overtime I'm deluged in..... Dodgy

(29-08-2015 06:40 PM)Godexists Wrote:  I conclude that the make of  essential fatty acids, ingredients of cell membranes, requires interdependent irreducible complex procedures,

Hey look! This bit? This bit right here?

I remember reading on these very boards a reply/rebuttal to this comment.

So... either you Godexists, take the time to actually reply to those posting information back at you or perhaps you can stop cut/paste spamming all over the place.
29-08-2015, 07:20 PM
Ooh! Oooh! I get to use my Random Intelligent Design God-Babble Generator:

Are you trying to appear the scientist or an advertiser in this column?! You cannot succeed at both. Why might such be (s)ouch? I think it's the fact their reasoning is built on what looks like an overlay of pure aethetic subjectivity and overconfident hyperbole. A childishly simple, overly reductive view of things--I think once again. AND TO JUSTIFY THE ABSURDITY IMPLIED IN THAT, RHETORIC RUNS RAMPANT AND WRECKLESSLY OVER SCIENCE.

Can't understand me or literary devices? And do such discoveries as the identification of that fact pointed out to you without euphemisms cut to the hard quick? Evolutionists have earned such a straight-shooter approach with their shameless, unscientific subjectivity built up of their overconfidence in a reported prepondence of the evidence. And to address your point here directly: no, I don't display much in the way of pious sobriety or British solemnity. SORRY IF THIS COMES AS ANY SURPRISE DUE TO YOUR BROACHING THE RELIGIOUS TOPIC FIRST WITH ME, OR IF IT UPSETS YOUR APPARENT RELIGIOUS PRECONCEPTIONS ABOUT ALL CREATIONISTS. So it appears that two evolutionists speaking on the same issue cannot be right.

Nonetheless, if what you are asserting here about the nature of determining intelligent vs inanimate cause is true or could even be proven to be the case, then detectives and prosecutors are constantly taking a wrong turn in their investigation of crimes, and our Western courts have no right to attribute criminal blame or the death penalty to individuals as opposed to always deeming them blanksheet 'acts of God.' Of course, contrary to what you asserted here and still out of respect for it, I find that there are characteristically observable differences between animate-caused events and completely inanimate laid down ones. Evolutists only know about a vague preponderance of the evolution in dialog. NEITHER WAS SCIENCE EVER THE PROVENIENCE OF IDEALOGUES.

Source.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-08-2015, 07:21 PM
[Image: i-have-no-idea-what-is-going-on.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
29-08-2015, 07:23 PM
Try this website, JDog:

http://www.oddmanin.net/wordsalad/

You can sound just like GE!

Edit to Add: Not only does it have a random Creationist rant generator, it has a concise summary of their basic techniques, from the Dunning-Kruger Effect to the Gish Gallop (what I call the "machinegun tactic"), and more.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
29-08-2015, 07:28 PM
(29-08-2015 07:23 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Try this website, JDog:

http://www.oddmanin.net/wordsalad/

You can sound just like GE!

I saw that earlier on another thread you posted in Tongue Laugh out load don't think I want to sound like him though. I like sounding smart.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-08-2015, 07:29 PM
Quote:So nobody wants to take a stance, and actually address my arguments ??

As opposed to getting back to the Gwynnies in the other tab? Nah. You're the one with no clothes and no mirror for self-realization.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Ahm...... actually, thats probably the best strategy in order to hide that the emperor has no cloths.

I conclude that the make of  essential fatty acids, ingredients of cell membranes, requires interdependent irreducible complex procedures,  several different metabolic pathways in order to make the substrates and produce the energy used in the process, several enzymes, the whole machinery to make the assembly proteins and enzymes. Since this constitutes a complex interlocked process, it could not be due to step by step evolutionary manner. Fatty acids, constituents of the cell membranes, had to exist right from the start for life to arise. This fact makes the design inference the most rational one. Once its granted that a series of other cell parts had to be present and were indispensable in order for the cell to be able to synthesize fatty acids , parts which i all listed, its clear evidence that a designer is the best explanation. How do you suggest would these parts form independently, initially without function, because by their own, there is no function for them, to then by magic start interacting and become interdependent and starting working in a factory like manner, producing fatty acids? To worse the situation, the cell membrane is required in order for these procedures to be able to happen. So in order to make fatty acids, a cell membrane is required. The cell membrane however is made of fatty acids. Thats a catch22 situation.

Following parts are involved direct or indirectly in fatty acid synthesis, and must exist in order for fatty acids to be able to be synthesized :

the cytosol
NADPH.

enzymes of the Pentose phosphate pathway :

Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase
6-phosphogluconolactonase
Phosphogluconate dehydrogenase
Ribose-5-phosphate isomerase
Phosphopentose epimerase
Transketolase
Transaldolase

of the glycolysis pathway, at least : hexokinase enzymes

oxaloacetate
phophopantetheinyl transferases
citrate
mitochondria
The citrate carrier (CiC)
the nucleus
malate dehydrogenase enzymes or pyruvate carboxylase enzymes
acetyl-CoA carboxylase enzymes
Acyl Carrier Proteins
FAS fatty acid synthase proteins
The citric acid cycle
ATP

No "cloths" ? What the fuck are cloths ?
Oh ... clothes. Oh.
Just as soon as you actually make an argument, someone will respond.

As far as ''cloths" go, put a sock in it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
29-08-2015, 07:57 PM

I conclude that the make of  essential fatty acids, ingredients of cell membranes, requires interdependent irreducible complex procedures,  several different metabolic pathways in order to make the substrates and produce the energy used in the process, several enzymes, the whole machinery to make the assembly proteins and enzymes. Since this constitutes a complex interlocked process, it could not be due to step by step evolutionary manner. Fatty acids, constituents of the cell membranes, had to exist right from the start for life to arise. This fact makes the design inference the most rational one. Once its granted that a series of other cell parts had to be present and were indispensable in order for the cell to be able to synthesize fatty acids , parts which i all listed, its clear evidence that a designer is the best explanation. How do you suggest would these parts form independently, initially without function, because by their own, there is no function for them, to then by magic start interacting and become interdependent and starting working in a factory like manner, producing fatty acids? To worse the situation, the cell membrane is required in order for these procedures to be able to happen. So in order to make fatty acids, a cell membrane is required. The cell membrane however is made of fatty acids. Thats a catch22 situation.

Following parts are involved direct or indirectly in fatty acid synthesis, and must exist in order for fatty acids to be able to be synthesized :

the cytosol
NADPH.

enzymes of the Pentose phosphate pathway :

Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase
6-phosphogluconolactonase
Phosphogluconate dehydrogenase
Ribose-5-phosphate isomerase
Phosphopentose epimerase
Transketolase
Transaldolase

of the glycolysis pathway, at least : hexokinase enzymes

oxaloacetate
phophopantetheinyl transferases
citrate
mitochondria
The citrate carrier (CiC)
the nucleus
malate dehydrogenase enzymes or pyruvate carboxylase enzymes
acetyl-CoA carboxylase enzymes
Acyl Carrier Proteins
FAS fatty acid synthase proteins
The citric acid cycle
ATP

For them, this is clearly play, not work, and their standards of scholarship reflect it. Could that be your problem here: having the personal need to understand in earnest that with which you haven't been yet supplied and that which hasn't even been discussed with an individual so that you might gain or maintain a unified, fixed view of categories of people? Why don't you ask instead of just think in place?! More to the point, I have never even mentioned my views on common descent here, or even any specific counter proposition or arguments to it, i.e., in any pointed, direct, topical sense. THUS IN ANY CONTROVERSY, YOU CAN'T TAKE WHAT MOST EVOLUTIONISTS SAY AT FACE VALUE.

It is not science, being based essentially on hyperbole and spite. So do the bumblings of a big bee, elephant, or jellyfish. WHAT EVOLUTIONIST DEEM THEIR MAN(I)HOLED IDEAS ABOUT BUTTERFLIES (I.E,, THEIR RHETORICAL LABELS AND GROUP STIGMAS PLACED ON OTHERS' IDEAS FROM SUPERFICIAL AND OUTRIGHT REACTIONS) DOES NOT CONCERN ME. It's the artless, clueless lack of real-world science borne of evolutionist thinking, in my timeless, time-honored, ®evolving (shoot from what's hip) opinion.

This is based on its overgeneralized (almost chaotic) perspective on matters of cause and effect- compared to say physics, with one exception: perhaps in the field of genetics. We are not trying to win friends, mince words, or mend fences here. EXPANDING THE ONGOING DIFFERENTIATION OF RELATED TERMS IN A SPECIFIC CONTEXT INTO DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS OF THEM THAT HAVE AN INDEPENDENT EXISTENCE IS JUST PLAIN POOR SCHOLARSHIP; I THINK IT IS PROBABLY BORNE OF TOO MUCH INTERNET-SEARCH USE.

We can all do it now. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
29-08-2015, 08:13 PM
By the way, for anyone who is curious, the Jet Propulsion Lab at NASA has been doing experiments and learning about the formation of phospholipid cell coatings for decades, now.

One good website, Astrobiology Magazine, that links to more:

http://www.astrobio.net/interview/the-pr...l-project/

http://www.astrobio.net/news-exclusive/c...nds-cells/

And of course, the JPL itself:

https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/articles/2...ean-floor/

https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/astep/proj...role-of-m/

All results for "Protocells" at JPL:

https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/search/?q=...ells&l=all