The apology thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2011, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 11:07 AM by Ferdinand.)
The apology thread.
This is a pretty general thread, and I thought it was a good idea, but I was afraid to post it.

I thought that here we could apologize about anything.
1.) Apologize to any forum member you've ever offended, upset, pissed off, annoyed, etc.

Lucradis, I'm sorry for spelling your name wrong ALL THE TIME- I didn't realize it wasn't ludacris until today. I apologize for my blonde moment entirely. xD

2.) Apologize metaphorically to anyone in the real world, or about anything you've done in the real world.

IMOM, I'm sorry for vomiting all over your bedroom as a result of your Grandmother's cooking.

3.) Or apologize in terms of using a celebrities/well known person's perspective. Could even be a forum member.

I'm houseofcantor, and I apologize that half of you fail to understand the circumstances of how I dignify the signatures that follow through with my irrevocable passion for them Gwynnies.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Ferdinand's post
07-12-2011, 11:05 AM
RE: The apology thread.
I gotta say, this is one hell of an idea.

Ferdinand > I apologise for mixing you up in all the drama as of late. You got lumped in where you didn't belong by me, and I am genuinely sorry.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-12-2011, 11:11 AM

I think that this a reasonable thread, though I'm sure that most people feel as if they have nothing to apologize about. Stuck up broads. Hun, stop apologizing for your vomit incident. It's all well cleaned up, and I'm just stuck here laughing about it. LOL. I still love you, and I always will.

Lucradis I also apologize, for I didn't know that your name was spelled like that. I've not very skeptic, as you can probably see. :|

Filox I apologize for blowing up on you, since it was my fault for the dumb posts. You were just being honest.

Stark LOL.
I apologize for noticing that you spelled apologize, like so: apologise. You're an amazing moderator, and I'm sorry for the trouble that I have caused.

Hughsie I apologize for living in the US. If only I lived there. :|

houseofcantor I apologize for stressing you out.

Ferdinand I apologize for calling you boring, just now. LOL. I greatly apologize for getting you banned, with my horrible wording. I'm sorry that you have to put up with me everyday. I'm sorry that sometimes, I'm an absolute pain in the ass. I'm sorry that I love you. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like insidemyownmind's post
07-12-2011, 11:43 AM
I had the same Lucradis blonde moment until just a day or two myself. I'm more embarrassed than sorry, though.
Sorry about that.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Lol, I'm famous for fucking with your guys reading skills. Smile

Don't worry about it, I picked this name partially for that reason which is why I never correct anyone. It makes me laugh.

I like this thread. It suits me. As an offensive personality.

Sorry to Defacto7 if he is even still here, for whatever it was I did originally to piss you off. I'm still not sure what it was, but I'm sure I didn't mean it.

Sorry to Ghost for getting pissed off at the way you say things.

Sorry to German for making you think you did something wrong even though you didn't. woops lol.

I can't think of anything else right now.... so if I've forgotten you I'm sorry? Lol I'm gonna be here a lot.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
07-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry for being mildly perturbed at Stark for not being vigilant enough to catch the question I posed in the cannabis thread because I know he has had more busy matters to address in the past few days. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Ok, wow.

I just caught the Lucradis name shenanigans.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
07-12-2011, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 12:32 PM by Hughsie.)
(07-12-2011 11:11 AM)insidemyownmind Wrote:  Hughsie I apologize for living in the US. If only I lived there. :|

I'm sorry that I haven't got round to taking over the world and having whichever city you live in airlifted over and placed next to Manchester (I'm thinking of replacing Leeds, it's a shit-hole Big Grin).

Quote:Lol, I'm famous for fucking with your guys reading skills.

Don't worry about it, I picked this name partially for that reason which is why I never correct anyone. It makes me laugh.

In that case I'm sorry I never fell for it, I clocked it as soon as I signed up Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-12-2011, 12:29 PM
I'm number dyslexic so I'm used to reading things a few times to make sure just in case.

Sorry Stark I'd moderate for you if things were a bit more stable.

And sorry everyone while you seem to think I'm being the same silly me I'm pretty sure I'm being more aggressive recently.
Also sorry that I keep asking people to let me live with them for a while so I can get to Canada =p I'm desperate ~_^

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
07-12-2011, 01:50 PM
OK...

I apologize to everyone for making bringing up such a touchy issue. If I had it my way I would take it back just to keep the peace.

lucradis... thanks but it's just misunderstanding. My jokes are too hard to read... you have never made me upset... except maybe the Linux statement... BUT that was my fault because my ADHD was in full swing.... I always like your stuff.

I blame everything on this... autocorrect

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
[+] 4 users Like defacto7's post