The apology thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: The apology thread.
My apologies for being so awesome, I know how you'll must feel, all inferior and stuff, at my sheer presence. And so, for that, I am sorry.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
25-09-2012, 10:44 PM
(25-09-2012 10:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My apologies for being so awesome, I know how you'll must feel, all inferior and stuff, at my sheer presence. And so, for that, I am sorry.

As Wayne and Garth from Waynes world would say in the presence of Heather Locklear.....

"Were not worthy!!!! Were not worthy!!!"

BowingBowingBowingBowing

Sorry for being so inadequate in your shadow Shy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
25-09-2012, 10:46 PM
The apology thread.
(25-09-2012 10:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My apologies for being so awesome, I know how you'll must feel, all inferior and stuff, at my sheer presence. And so, for that, I am sorry.

I'm sorry that me and your mum kept you awake so late last night with our sounds of passionate love making.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-09-2012, 06:56 AM
(25-09-2012 10:44 PM)bemore Wrote:  

As Wayne and Garth from Waynes world would say in the presence of Heather Locklear.....

"Were not worthy!!!! Were not worthy!!!"

BowingBowingBowingBowing

Sorry for being so inadequate in your shadow Shy

It's alright bemore, not your guys fault.

Quote:I'm sorry that me and your mum kept you awake so late last night with our sounds of passionate love making.

Honestly didn't hear you. Was too busying have a three way with your mom and dad.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-09-2012, 07:01 AM
(25-09-2012 10:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

I'm sorry that me and your mum kept you awake so late last night with our sounds of passionate love making.

Love means never having to say you're sorry. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-09-2012, 07:04 AM
You know....you two make a whole lot of work for me. Last night BOTH your moms showed up at my place feeling very un-satisfied. Don't worry though, at least after visiting me they are satisfied.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-09-2012, 07:26 AM
(26-09-2012 07:04 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You know....you two make a whole lot of work for me. Last night BOTH your moms showed up at my place feeling very un-satisfied. Don't worry though, at least after visiting me they are satisfied.
[Image: SquidwardShiftyEyes.gif]

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-09-2012, 09:38 AM
The apology thread.
I'm sorry that I sprayed coffee on my keyboard at the thought of Stark thinking he could satisfy anyone. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
26-09-2012, 10:58 AM
That wasn't coffee you sprayed, but don't worry...it's pretty normal for that to happen uncontrolably when imagining me satisfying the ladies.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-09-2012, 01:38 PM
The apology thread.
(26-09-2012 10:58 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  That wasn't coffee you sprayed, but don't worry...it's pretty normal for that to happen uncontrolably when imagining me satisfying the ladies.

But why was it brown?
Oh, never mind. I know.

I'm sorry I can't take you all to the dispensary this afternoon to stock up on special medicines.

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post