The apology thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2012, 12:00 PM
RE: The apology thread.
I'm sorry for bugging everyone with my personal problems.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
01-10-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm sorry I don't have any personal problems to bug people with.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
01-10-2012, 12:27 PM
(26-09-2012 07:04 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You know....you two make a whole lot of work for me. Last night BOTH your moms showed up at my place feeling very un-satisfied. Don't worry though, at least after visiting me they are satisfied.

What was your address again? Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-10-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm sorry I'm just too sexy for this universe.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
01-10-2012, 04:18 PM
(01-10-2012 12:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm sorry I don't have any personal problems to bug people with.

Wow, I just looked up 'denial' in the dictionary and it had Erxy's picture. Blink

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-10-2012, 07:28 PM
1) Sarah - I'm sorry I treated you the way that I did. In fairness, you had some shitty GF qualities (you already know the gist of them), but overall, despite what your reclusive nature might have suggested, you did care about me. I've since seen true evil, and now know that what I percieved to be unforgivable flaws in you were nothing more than minor slip-ups.

With those aside, though, what I am most sorry for is the fact that I placed my God before you. I don't know if you're still a christian or not, but on the off-chance that you're not, just know that I feel regret over leaving you due to my irrational, overly-judgmental and unfounded religious faith. I am also sorry that I will not make any attempt to contact you after all this time. I have the means, and sometimes - as I cruise along the dark, desolate country roads that used to bring us so much joy, listening to the deafening roar of Static-X or Draconian - I even have the smallest spark of desire to do so. But for your sake and for mine, I will continue to squash that inkling if and when it sprouts again. For this, I am sorry. For the fact that it's something I choose to do, and for the fact that it's what must be done. On my word, if fate so allows me, I will dedicate a feature film to you one day.

2) Melissa - I'm sorry I ever allowed you into my heart. I'm sorry that I built you into the goddess that I did. I'm sorry that I wasted 2 years of my life with you. I knew your nature. I knew your history. I knew what you were capable of. I knew the facade of a sheep that you draped cunningly over the horrid wolf-like interior that you possess. I'm sorry that I let you lay beside me for countless nights; listening to your soft breath and the slow, rhythmic sound of your heartbeat without ever having the audacity to bring either of them to a sudden and terrifying end.

With all of my heart, and all of what is left of my now raped and tattered soul - I despise you. I despise that you are permitted to suck wind on this planet. I despise that you have a family who loves and cares for you the way any family would; despite your glaring and unrepentant faults. I despise the fact that I wasted the now-meaningless sentiment of my first loving encounter on you (on the plus side, your body was a testing facility for skills I now apply to other, more worthy aquaintences). If I can possibly be sorry about one last thing toward you; I would be sorry that I will not be there the day you take your final breath to tell you that your God will not be granting you mercy, because "I am as close to God as you're ever going to get."

3) My Younger Self - I'm sorry for what I've put you through. I really, truly thought we were stronger than we were. But, more than anything...I'm sorry that it was necessary.

Good thread, btw. I need to go out for a bit.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
01-10-2012, 07:33 PM
(01-10-2012 03:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm sorry I'm just too sexy for this universe.

Please, you may be sexxy in YOUR universe( the nonexistent one)but, you all know that I am WAAYY TO SEXY FOR This universe.

Plus, you kinda went down in my image of you when you read those excerpts from that God Awful book to Huggsie and I.

I am sorry that I had to crush your dreams, but someone needed to tell you the truth.Tongue

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
01-10-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm just sorry that I'm so sorry,
I really can't help myself,
and to truly express my sorriness,
I've left my sorriness on the shelf.
Confused
I put it in an urn, a nondescript one,
set it aside, tucked it away,
but when I got back it was all over the floor,
the sorry cat got in the way.
Confused
It had come back just yesterday,
I thought I had lost it for good,
and now all I can say to all you fine folk,
if I'm sorry that this verse doesn't rhyme.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
01-10-2012, 08:08 PM
(01-10-2012 07:33 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(01-10-2012 03:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm sorry I'm just too sexy for this universe.

Please, you may be sexxy in YOUR universe( the nonexistent one)but, you all know that I am WAAYY TO SEXY FOR This universe.

Plus, you kinda went down in my image of you when you read those excerpts from that God Awful book to Huggsie and I.

I am sorry that I had to crush your dreams, but someone needed to tell you the truth.Tongue

I'm sorry but you two are so sweet together. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-10-2012, 08:12 PM
(01-10-2012 08:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-10-2012 07:33 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Please, you may be sexxy in YOUR universe( the nonexistent one)but, you all know that I am WAAYY TO SEXY FOR This universe.

I'm sorry but you two are so sweet together. Big Grin
Oh shut the fuck up. Dodgy. You know we live hundreds of miles, and aren't even interested in each other so... All this bantering is just in good fun.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.