The atheists are coming!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: The atheists are coming!
(11-08-2015 09:25 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 09:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  Anyone got a timeline for when we'll be real people? Tongue Those fucken Satanic orgies really wear me out ya know.

So if I'm not real yet, can I go rob a bank and not get in trouble? Consider They can't arrest someone who is not a real person Tongue

You should be able to claim mental defect though since you have no moral compass and couldn't have known right from wrong.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: The atheists are coming!
(14-08-2015 12:11 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 09:25 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  So if I'm not real yet, can I go rob a bank and not get in trouble? Consider They can't arrest someone who is not a real person Tongue

You should be able to claim mental defect though since you have no moral compass and couldn't have known right from wrong.

Consider Yes

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply