The average YouTube atheist accourding to Dr. Craig

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: The average YouTube atheist accourding to Dr. Craig
After subscribing to the amazing atheist I can understand where Craig is coming from

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2012, 10:00 PM
(24-02-2012 09:37 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  After subscribing to the amazing atheist I can understand where Craig is coming from

Most of the atheist community can't stand the amazing atheist either.
24-02-2012, 10:11 PM
(24-02-2012 09:37 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  ... I can understand where Craig is coming from

Big Grin You can understand Craig?
I'm not sure Craig understands Craig.

It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like TalladegaTom's post
24-02-2012, 10:26 PM
(24-02-2012 10:00 PM)Ben Wrote:  
(24-02-2012 09:37 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  After subscribing to the amazing atheist I can understand where Craig is coming from

I think he's great. Characters like that are needed to make Dawkins et al appear less strident.

I have often used a retort like... when was the last time an extremist atheist bombed a mosque; the most you get is some swearing on youtube.
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
24-02-2012, 10:46 PM

Making a case that all atheists are the same as one (or even several) atheists is the fallacy of composition. This is the fallacy you're making, and it's the same one that Dr. Craig makes by assuming that all atheists that attack him are unlearned on philosophy, which is just clearly untrue. But even if it were true that Dr. Craig was unaware of any learned atheists attacking his position, it still wouldn't be logical to assume that none of them are or could be educated.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
26-02-2012, 02:31 AM
yes it's true there are some very intelligent atheists on youtube and on the internet. That's why I'm here and not at the "Fuck Jesus Christ" Facebook group. But the thing with any unmoderated forum/hosting site is that the idiots will outnumber the genius' 10-1. Another example is 4chan. Not everyone on 4chan is a creepy paedophile necrophiliac but there is a suprisingly significant number of them that it's just easier to call them that than list of the specific demographics.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
26-02-2012, 09:15 AM
I have rocks in my backyard that have more inate intelligence and reasoning capacity than the smary, deluded Mr. Craig.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
26-02-2012, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 02:28 PM by houseofcantor.)
Do I need to argue the philosophy of identity? "Craig" or "Christian," tis it not, not I?

Love my Gwynnies forward, says I. There ain't nothing back there.
(24-02-2012 10:00 PM)Ben Wrote:  

Don't make me go out there and kick yer ass.

TJ alright. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
27-02-2012, 11:43 AM

Why ever would you subscribe to that guy? Dodgy
16-03-2012, 10:21 AM
The comments to the video are now locked. The last time I read the comments, a lot more atheists were speaking their mind about what was said. This completely contrasted with all of the creationists that, earlier when the video was posted, were giving each other digital high-fives because they agreed that atheists were deluded. Many of them commented that the video proved their view right because atheists were disliking the video instead of commenting on why they disliked it. I guess the uploader got tired of seeing atheists refute many of the claims made. Ah, censorship! The only true way to win a discussion against freethinking people.
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post