The awkwardness of being a non-traditional Christian...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: The awkwardness of being a non-traditional Christian...
(09-03-2012 03:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 03:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Even the Veridican judges you.

It's clear you are a cultist.

Or an atheist waiting to happen!

fix't

Didn't need a fix. Mrs. Egor judges you too, so it should remain plural.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Come to the dark side, you know you want to…
We won’t go “Na na, we told you so!”
I promise we won’t… Tongue

You could lobotomise yourself, get all racist or just hate everyone who isn’t a carbon copy of yourself…

But you’re too clever for that aren’t you?
You can see a world where people can live in harmony with each other, where science can work within the church to the betterment of all mankind.
Where the discoveries that give us knowledge only bring us closer to god and not drive a wedge between two factions.
You twisted monster!

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Karl's post
10-03-2012, 11:43 PM
What do you make of all the differences, you're feeling, Jeremy? What significance do you attribute to the fact that you fit in with the established Evangelical church about as well as Egor does?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-03-2012, 02:52 AM
(10-03-2012 11:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  What do you make of all the differences, you're feeling, Jeremy? What significance do you attribute to the fact that you fit in with the established Evangelical church about as well as Egor does?

But this chick who handed him pamphlets was part of an even more far out bunch of crazies if I am reading right. He said the guys at his church were OK. Not so OK that they'll talk to atheists though Tongue Or adopt the one true knowledge that is Calvinism.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-03-2012, 07:32 PM
(10-03-2012 11:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  What do you make of all the differences, you're feeling, Jeremy? What significance do you attribute to the fact that you fit in with the established Evangelical church about as well as Egor does?

I just don't really fit in well with Southern Baptists. And, in my honest opinion, it is because Baptists have become exceptionally lazy and stopped reading and studying the Bible and theology.

I don't fit in because I don't accept ignorance as most in my denomination do.

(11-03-2012 02:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  But this chick who handed him pamphlets was part of an even more far out bunch of crazies if I am reading right. He said the guys at his church were OK. Not so OK that they'll talk to atheists though Tongue Or adopt the one true knowledge that is Calvinism.

YEC is crazy because it's not based on ignorance but willful denial of evidence.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]