The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2012, 09:32 AM

RE: The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.
(31-01-2012 09:08 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Excellent work here.

Egor seems like the Ted Haggard type of Christan. The kind that rails against something SO hard due to a secret desire to do just that.

You've got a good point there...well sort of; I mean I don't putt from the rough or anything, but I do hang out with atheists alot...which I suppose is kind of the same thing.

Quote:He's really demonstrated the 'measure of a man' he is....and is truly ugly from the inside out.

But I used to be a real chick magnet when I was young--dudes, too. But, alas, all such things fade. So, I figured why not be an asshole.

Quote:I could have done with out his real picture, as i had a different image in my head as to what he looked like. I pictured that old grumpy puppet of Jeff Dunham's. The one with the permanent frown.

I keep my hair short (off Undecided) for martial arts. And now that no one's looking anymore, I figure I can finally look the way I want to. I'm kind of a headbussa, philosophically speaking, so I need to look the part.

Quote:I spent years in fundamentalism. I was never like ole Egor, but i knew many like him and even when i was on the inside i was alway perplexed at the dirty/gritty methods. When i'd get away from those types all i wanted to do was take a bath.

What? I'm no mystery? I like fighting. I really do. And I believe in God and love Jesus Christ, so what's a boy to do? Grab a Bible and a sword and have a good time, I always say. I guess I'm wrong in all the right ways.

Quote:Words are wasted on Egor as he's got it ALL figured out.

Well, if you talked to God, you'd have it all figured out, too.

Quote:His fairy tale is complete in his head and now he wants to cram it down your throat...

I'm sorry. Did I miss something? I was gone, come back, and find someone's started a party in my honor. Who's doing the cramming? Not me.

Quote:or tell you how you will spend the pretend life after this REAL one. As stated before, its truly a terrible way to life this life. Constantly in aggravation with this burning desire to show everyone your junk.

I've never flashed anyone who didn't deserve it!

Quote:Know Religion, NO peace.

Who the hell wants peace?

Quote:Egor is NOT a peaceful guy.

True.

Quote:He seems like the guy that wanders into any conversation at a party and by the 2nd sentence is blathering on about;
1. The good news
2. Threat of non Christians in the world and how to eradicate them
3. BOTH

Not true. I'm the paranoid guy sweating in the corner wearing an explosive vest.

Quote:I'd heard it said years ago, there's nothing worse than a reformed smoker or a born again Christian.

D

Try a prophet who's had one too many.
(31-01-2012 09:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 09:10 AM)Egor Wrote:  I've had to take some time to get menatlly healthy again (In other words, I had to finish my taxes), and I come back and here's this bizzaro worship of my blog by some guy in Scottland.

What really offends me is that he accuses me of mispellings but doesn't say what or where. I did find one mispelled word in my mission statement. I hope that was it or I'll look like an idiot instead of a theological genius.Sad

Anyway, here's what the future holds:

More blog posts.
Video posts on YouTube
A series of short religious books (So far, twenty-five. The first is about how to believe in God, the next will be on the existence of the immortal soul, and then I'm thinking of one on a type of very simple Christianity that I hope will start Reformation II).
There will be a website with blog and forum reviews.
From there we'll see where God leads.

Why I have no idea what you're talking about. Angel
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2012, 09:37 AM
RE: The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.
Egor, just when I start thinking that you're a real person you start talking and completely destroy my theory.

You can't be real.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2012, 09:41 AM

(31-01-2012 09:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Egor, just when I start thinking that you're a real person you start talking and completely destroy my theory.

You can't be real.

Hello KINGSCHOSEN I see you've asked a QueStion. A real prsone am I can be? The my your answer is most assuredly yes!
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
31-01-2012, 09:42 AM
(31-01-2012 09:41 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 09:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Egor, just when I start thinking that you're a real person you start talking and completely destroy my theory.

You can't be real.

Hello KINGSCHOSEN I see you've asked a QueStion. A real prsone am I can be? The my your answer is most assuredly yes!

Bravo.

You made me laugh.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
31-01-2012, 09:59 AM
@Denico, morondog & hamata - thank you for reading and your kind words.
@Kingschosen - thank you for proving the point regarding spelling and being funny.

Egor - welcome back. In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear you have been unwell and trust you have recovered.

I hope my coming from Scotland is not a problem.

It's not my job to point out your spelling mistakes. I'm sure the publisher of your upcoming literary enterprise could do it better. You also undertake some quite breathtaking feats of grammatical gymnastics in your blogs. See my comments on Upstanding vs Uprising in my first post for an example.

Please rest assured that I do not count you amongst my heroes. As an athiest, I do not worship anything. I do however find you fascinating from a historical perspective. In 100 years, people will visit your blog and will write essays on your mystical fundie beliefs. Call me an early adopter of this practice.

There are currently 4 outstanding questions that you have ignored so far in this post:

1. Why do you believe that the anti-muslim, anti-semetic, homophoic, sexist, homicidal, catholic, crusader knight is a relevant brand to associate with your website?
2. There is an old man who might be God, or possibly an elderly relative also on the banner. His relevance does not appear to be explained. Who is he?
3. As per my first post, the mission statement is factually incorrect. Atheism is neither a political nor religious force in the Western world. When will you ammend this?
4. Of the whole spectrum of humanity across history, why have you chosen a recognised Hate group as an object of envy?

I would welcome a response and will continue my pondering of your next article.

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 2 users Like Shannow's post
31-01-2012, 10:33 AM

(31-01-2012 09:32 AM)Egor Wrote:  
Quote:Words are wasted on Egor as he's got it ALL figured out.

Well, if you talked to God, you'd have it all figured out, too.

Quote:Know Religion, NO peace.

Who the hell wants peace?

Quote:Egor is NOT a peaceful guy.

True.

And then we hear something that sounds like Allah Akbar, and see a plane being driven into a building.................

He talks to god, wants no peace and is not a peaceful guy.

Westboro will welcome him with open arms!

D
31-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Well, that was interesting. Who knew? Egor's got a sense of humour.

And it's even kinda funny...

Egor. Man. I could hang out with you if you were like this more often. I guess now there'll be the obligatory "poor sonofabitch going to hell" post to establish that you haven't really lost hope of converting me...
31-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Egor's next blog article will probably be something like “Should we hate the 9/11 terrorists?". In it, we discover that he envies the terrorists for their determination, and a couple of weeks after that, he's ugly face is on every fucking front page in the world for some terrible shit done in the name of god... I have my money on something involving martial arts, a sword and an explosive vest.
31-01-2012, 05:47 PM

(31-01-2012 09:59 AM)Shannow Wrote:  It's not my job to point out your spelling mistakes. I'm sure the publisher of your upcoming literary enterprise could do it better. You also undertake some quite breathtaking feats of grammatical gymnastics in your blogs. See my comments on Upstanding vs Uprising in my first post for an example.

I'll make sure I rush right over and read those.

Quote:Please rest assured that I do not count you amongst my heroes. As an athiest, I do not worship anything. I do however find you fascinating from a historical perspective. In 100 years, people will visit your blog and will write essays on your mystical fundie beliefs. Call me an early adopter of this practice.

Believe me, you haven't seen anything yet.

Quote:There are currently 4 outstanding questions that you have ignored so far in this post:

Why do you believe that the anti-muslim, anti-semetic, homophoic, sexist, homicidal, catholic, crusader knight is a relevant brand to associate with your website?

He looks cool. Seriously. I don’t give a damn about that other stuff.

Quote:There is an old man who might be God, or possibly an elderly relative also on the banner. His relevance does not appear to be explained. Who is he?

I think most people recognize that as the image of God from the Sistine Chapel.

Quote:As per my first post, the mission statement is factually incorrect. Atheism is neither a political nor religious force in the Western world. When will you ammend this?

Sure it is. And, no, I won’t.

Quote:Of the whole spectrum of humanity across history, why have you chosen a recognised Hate group as an object of envy?

Read the article. I explain it there very clearly.
(31-01-2012 09:42 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 09:41 AM)Egor Wrote:  

You can't be real.

Bravo.

You made me laugh.
Always happy to entertain you.Wink
31-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Call me a bully, but I saw that blog.

I laughed so hard, my younger cousin (Age is lower of that than 16) can make a better blog. There is so much ignorance on that thing its not even funny.

By the way, Atheism isn't a religion. :/ A religion has a supernatural quality to it, atheism lacks that.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.