The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2012, 11:49 AM

RE: The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.
(01-02-2012 11:34 AM)Egor Wrote:  To be friendly, to lighten up, to treat you kindly or to laugh with you only leads further to your destruction. I don't find what you say to be cute, and you and I are not equal but separate.

Holy Cow! If this guy had been born in Iraqiastan he'd be a single headline of a suicide bombing in a bus.

You are Nucking Futz dude.

There is no destruction waiting for us, but thanks for looking out for us just the same.

You are correct ....we are not equal! You are proof, in real time, that evolution is happening. Many of us have evolved in such a way that we don't need imaginary friends. Your POV ends in the destruction of the human race by some warped delusion that your helping us.

As stated before, i'd hate to be you. What a sad sad life.

D
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2012, 01:31 PM

RE: The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.
(01-02-2012 11:49 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Holy Cow! If this guy had been born in Iraqiastan he'd be a single headline of a suicide bombing in a bus.

There is no destruction waiting for us, but thanks for looking out for us just the same.

You are correct ....we are not equal! You are proof, in real time, that evolution is happening. Many of us have evolved in such a way that we don't need imaginary friends. Your POV ends in the destruction of the human race by some warped delusion that your helping us.

D

Why do you have to straw man me as a dangerous Muslim? And if I'm so fucking nuts, why do you keep talking to me? You're scared, aren't you? Why don't you just admit it. I'm destroying your world view. I'm not like any Christian you've ever encountered and your atheism doesn't hold up against what I believe and the way in which I espouse it. To quote the most eloquent 3-6 Mafia:

We ain't playin witcha
Step yo ass up
Whatcha wanna do
And Get yo ass knocked down.

But I mean that in a metaphysical way.
01-02-2012, 01:35 PM
(01-02-2012 01:31 PM)Egor Wrote:  And if I'm so fucking nuts
Quote:Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. --John 14:1
The Believers' Revolt
A blog for Christian warriors.
(01-02-2012 01:09 PM)Egor Wrote:  Sometimes it’s just good to see someone’s signature next to the words they speak.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2012, 01:36 PM

(01-02-2012 11:39 AM)Shannow Wrote:  5.What evidence do you have of an atheist priesthood?
6. In the face of overwhelming evidence, language conventions and all literature since records began can you entertain the idea that Pantheism and atheism are the same thing?
7. What evidence do you have that the LHC will be redundant post the discovery (or otherwise) of the Higgs?

Post this in my blog and I'll address it there. I try not to talk about what I post in my blog in the forums I visit.
(01-02-2012 01:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(01-02-2012 01:31 PM)Egor Wrote:  And if I'm so fucking nuts
Quote:Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. --John 14:1
The Believers' Revolt
A blog for Christian warriors.
(01-02-2012 01:09 PM)Egor Wrote:  Sometimes it’s just good to see someone’s signature next to the words they speak.
I thought I deleted that post. Hmmph. Oh well, sorry you saw it. As you know if you read it, I was responding to what I thought you said, but it was actually said by someone else, you just jacked up the quotes.
01-02-2012, 01:41 PM

(01-02-2012 01:31 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-02-2012 11:49 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Holy Cow! If this guy had been born in Iraqiastan he'd be a single headline of a suicide bombing in a bus.

D

Why do you have to straw man me as a dangerous Muslim? And if I'm so fucking nuts, why do you keep talking to me? You're scared, aren't you? Why don't you just admit it. I'm destroying your world view. I'm not like any Christian you've ever encountered and your atheism doesn't hold up against what I believe and the way in which I espouse it. To quote the most eloquent 3-6 Mafia:

We ain't playin witcha
Step yo ass up
Whatcha wanna do
And Get yo ass knocked down.

But I mean that in a metaphysical way.

Uh, its because you come across as a violent religious nut job. Its as simple as that.
Your world view? Sorry charlie, i heald your world view for many years. I grew up, i started using my brain. And quoting Three Six Mafia, wow. We can add Thug to your profile too. Why do i continue to talk to you? Good question. Cuz BeJebus my imaginary lord and turd told me to. He's got a contradictory book for you to turn your life over to as well.

Let me quote from the book of "Holy Shit" chapter 3 verse 16.
"For Mr Hankey so love the world, that he murdered his only turd, that who shalt smelleth the stinkest of it should not need to wipe but have have an eternally clean anus"

Thats such a beautiful verse and a beautiful sacrifice that Mr Hankey did for us all.
See you at the First Baptist Church of the Shart on sunday, services start at 10!

Question, did CHRIST have to wipe? I wonder...........

D
01-02-2012, 01:46 PM
(01-02-2012 01:36 PM)Egor Wrote:  I thought I deleted that post. Hmmph. Oh well, sorry you saw it. As you know if you read it, I was responding to what I thought you said, but it was actually said by someone else, you just jacked up the quotes.

Actually, you broke the quote tags in post #94.

Jeez... you can't take any responsibility can you?

01-02-2012, 01:48 PM

(01-02-2012 01:46 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(01-02-2012 01:36 PM)Egor Wrote:  I thought I deleted that post. Hmmph. Oh well, sorry you saw it. As you know if you read it, I was responding to what I thought you said, but it was actually said by someone else, you just jacked up the quotes.

Actually, you broke the quote tags in post #94.

Jeez... you can't take any responsibility can you?

KC, the voices in his head made him do it.

He really is quite the personality. I thought Bachmann was the 'last religious nut standing' but he's clearly shown us that there are others out there.

D
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
01-02-2012, 02:02 PM
(01-02-2012 01:48 PM)Denicio Wrote:  KC, the voices in his head made him do it.

He really is quite the personality. I thought Bachmann was the 'last religious nut standing' but he's clearly shown us that there are others out there.

D

Fortunately, I have never met any of his kind... and I live in the Bible Belt South... which leaves me to believe that he's fake.

01-02-2012, 02:07 PM

(01-02-2012 02:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

D

Fortunately, I have never met any of his kind... and I live in the Bible Belt South... which leaves me to believe that he's fake.

Bible Belt? Really?
What state do you reside?

I am here in memphis tn where Bellevue Baptist has those 3 GIGANTIC crosses on the main interstate. Truckers (an many locals now) call it "Six Flags over Jesus"

D
01-02-2012, 02:17 PM
(01-02-2012 02:07 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(01-02-2012 02:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

D

Bible Belt? Really?
What state do you reside?

I am here in memphis tn where Bellevue Baptist has those 3 GIGANTIC crosses on the main interstate. Truckers (an many locals now) call it "Six Flags over Jesus"

D

Louisiana

This is what you see coming in to Baton Rouge westbound on I-12.

[Image: 17.jpg]