The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2012, 02:27 PM

RE: The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.
Yep the ones at Bellevue Baptist church look just like them.

You'd think that would be the LAST thing Jesus would want to see on his return (you know i think he didnt exist, but for this example).

D
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.
(01-02-2012 02:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: 17.jpg]

ooo pretty Smile

Egor Sad Just... nothing. You seriously think it's sinful to be friendly? Ouch man. Seriously Ouch. And that's not me ouch it's ouch for you. You can't live like that seriously, it's not healthy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
01-02-2012, 03:24 PM

(01-02-2012 01:36 PM)Egor Wrote:  Post this in my blog and I'll address it there. I try not to talk about what I post in my blog in the forums I visit

In other words, expect Ego to NOT answer any questions of ours.

For as much shit as he gives ole KC, KC will at least answer questions..even if he know the answer is not as neat and refined as he'd like.

D
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
01-02-2012, 04:06 PM

I'll answer any questions you put to me, but if it's from the most recent couple of posts on my blog, I'll address those questions there. As I'm sure you know, this is not my personal blog.
01-02-2012, 04:42 PM
(01-02-2012 04:06 PM)Egor Wrote:  I'll answer any questions you put to me, but if it's from the most recent couple of posts on my blog, I'll address those questions there. As I'm sure you know, this is not my personal blog.

lol why? So you can choose which questions to answer and delete the tough ones?

I thought you were hardcore? Why not just answer the questions posed to you here?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
01-02-2012, 04:49 PM

(01-02-2012 04:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(01-02-2012 04:06 PM)Egor Wrote:  I'll answer any questions you put to me, but if it's from the most recent couple of posts on my blog, I'll address those questions there. As I'm sure you know, this is not my personal blog.

lol why? So you can choose which questions to answer and delete the tough ones?

I thought you were hardcore? Why not just answer the questions posed to you here?

Smackdown, bitch slap and more Smackdown.
KC's got both hooks in and is choking Ego out with his own arm.
Holy shit, Egor's so 'owned' that he cant even tap.
He's passed out on the mat, he's just pissed his pants..and whats that smell? Oh dear, i think he's shit himself!
I could have swore i saw Egor do the big prayer and cross thing when he entered the cage, guess his imaginary god was not listening. Need to get a crew in up her to clean up whats left of him off the bottom of the cage. Pretty humiliating match here.
KC wins by submission in the 1st 20 seconds of the 1st round.
01-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Wow. I love how he assumes we none of us have interacted with anything like him before.

It really rings to me as "I'm right because I have stronger faith then anything!". Faith has no bearing on what is true or not true. Truth is independent of personal belief egor.

Yes I have dealt with multiple Theists like you. Most of them are smart enough to give up after a week or two. Some more reasonable Theists like KC (whom I still think is nuts) stay around for quite a while out of honesty and actually have the integrity to answer questions honestly and for the most part are normal people.

Stop assuming such trash and just go troll someone else for a change.
01-02-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm lost for words! Egor, I'm not going to post anything on your website because there is no requirement do so, my questions are perfectly answerable from their current location, namely:

1. Why do you believe that the image of a anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, homophobic, sexist, homicidal, catholic, crusader knight is a relevant brand to associate with your website?

2. There is an old man who might be God, or possibly an elderly relative also on the banner. His relevance does not appear to be explained. Who is he?

3. The mission statement is factually incorrect. Atheism is neither a political nor religious force in the Western world, will you correct this?

4. Of the whole spectrum of humanity across history, why have you chosen a recognized Hate group as an object of envy?

5.What evidence do you have of an atheist priesthood?

6. In the face of overwhelming evidence, language conventions and all literature since records began can you entertain the idea that Pantheism and atheism are the same thing?

7. What evidence do you have that the LHC will be redundant post the discovery (or otherwise) of the Higgs?

Thanks

S

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
01-02-2012, 05:34 PM

(01-02-2012 05:18 PM)Godless Wrote:  Wow. I love how he assumes we none of us have interacted with anything like him before.

It really rings to me as "I'm right because I have stronger faith then anything!". Faith has no bearing on what is true or not true. Truth is independent of personal belief egor.

But to get at the truth, ultimately you have to have faith. You can argue for God's existence for a while, but eventually you have to stop and say, "Okay, this is my decision, I will believe." Then you get the proof. It has to be this way. I devote a chapter in my upcoming book as to why this is the case, so I won't argue it here. But the rule in this universe is that you must seek to find, you must believe before you get the proof.

Quote:Yes I have dealt with multiple Theists like you. Most of them are smart enough to give up after a week or two. Some more reasonable Theists like KC (whom I still think is nuts) stay around for quite a while out of honesty and actually have the integrity to answer questions honestly and for the most part are normal people.

Yeah, but you don't ask him any questions. You ask me the questions. And I know why. No matter what compliments you pay him, you don't give a shit what he thinks or believes because it has no gravitas. No balls.

It's like when I fight in class, which I'm doing in a couple hours. I'm 5'10 and just under 200 pounds. When I fight a girl, I can't kick her with any kind of force. Or when I fight a smaller guy, or a new guy, I have to use a lot of control. And I still have a good time, and we can still put on a good show and have a good match. But everyone knows that I have to use control because the other person is too weak or small or inexperienced. That's how you see kingschosen. Oh, you'll deny it, but it's a fact. In this forum, he isn't your adversary at all--he's your pet.

Quote:Stop assuming such trash and just go troll someone else for a change.

yyyyyou jjjjjust go away and leave us alone!

(01-02-2012 05:21 PM)Shannow Wrote:  I'm lost for words! Egor, I'm not going to post anything on your website because there is no requirement do so, my questions are perfectly answerable from their current location, namely:

1. Why do you believe that the image of a anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, homophobic, sexist, homicidal, catholic, crusader knight is a relevant brand to associate with your website?

2. There is an old man who might be God, or possibly an elderly relative also on the banner. His relevance does not appear to be explained. Who is he?

3. The mission statement is factually incorrect. Atheism is neither a political nor religious force in the Western world, will you correct this?

4. Of the whole spectrum of humanity across history, why have you chosen a recognized Hate group as an object of envy?

5.What evidence do you have of an atheist priesthood?

6. In the face of overwhelming evidence, language conventions and all literature since records began can you entertain the idea that Pantheism and atheism are the same thing?

7. What evidence do you have that the LHC will be redundant post the discovery (or otherwise) of the Higgs?

Thanks

S

You're welcome. I already answered some of those questions somewhere. As to the others, just keep typing, oh and hold your breath too.
01-02-2012, 06:07 PM
(01-02-2012 05:34 PM)Egor Wrote:  Yeah, but you don't ask him any questions. You ask me the questions. And I know why. No matter what compliments you pay him, you don't give a shit what he thinks or believes because it has no gravitas. No balls.

It's like when I fight in class, which I'm doing in a couple hours. I'm 5'10 and just under 200 pounds. When I fight a girl, I can't kick her with any kind of force. Or when I fight a smaller guy, or a new guy, I have to use a lot of control. And I still have a good time, and we can still put on a good show and have a good match. But everyone knows that I have to use control because the other person is too weak or small or inexperienced.

Well aren't you just all
balls 'n brawn of a boar who
wears mud like it's pearls