The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2012, 06:12 PM

RE: The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.
(01-02-2012 06:07 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(01-02-2012 05:34 PM)Egor Wrote:  Yeah, but you don't ask him any questions. You ask me the questions. And I know why. No matter what compliments you pay him, you don't give a shit what he thinks or believes because it has no gravitas. No balls.

It's like when I fight in class, which I'm doing in a couple hours. I'm 5'10 and just under 200 pounds. When I fight a girl, I can't kick her with any kind of force. Or when I fight a smaller guy, or a new guy, I have to use a lot of control. And I still have a good time, and we can still put on a good show and have a good match. But everyone knows that I have to use control because the other person is too weak or small or inexperienced.

Well aren't you just all
balls 'n brawn of a boar who
wears mud like it's pearls

It's just the abc's of me. And God seems to favor me. I mean imagine if he made it so all I could do is live with my folks and play video games all...ahem, sorry...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a gamer. Undecided
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2012, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 07:16 PM by kineo.)
RE: The believers revolt - a voyage into the surreal world of the fundamentalist.
(01-02-2012 06:12 PM)Egor Wrote:  It's just the abc's of me. And God seems to favor me. I mean imagine if he made it so all I could do is live with my folks and play video games all...ahem, sorry...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a gamer. Undecided

Indeed, though it's not God that favors you, it's you that favors yourself.
[Image: 9Qdjf.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
02-02-2012, 04:29 AM
Quote:I already answered some of those questions somewhere.

Show us where you've answered the questions - you haven't answered any of them on this thread. I look forward to reading your comments.

Quote: As to the others, just keep typing, oh and hold your breath too.

You devalue your cause with petty insults.

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
02-02-2012, 04:35 AM
(01-02-2012 07:03 PM)kineo Wrote:  Indeed, though it's not God that favors you, it's you that favors yourself.
[Image: 9Qdjf.png]

I lol'd. That was good. Wii, $150. House, $200,000. Gaming pad complete!
02-02-2012, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 09:51 AM by kingschosen.)
(01-02-2012 05:34 PM)Egor Wrote:  Yeah, but you don't ask him any questions. You ask me the questions. And I know why. No matter what compliments you pay him, you don't give a shit what he thinks or believes because it has no gravitas. No balls.

It's like when I fight in class, which I'm doing in a couple hours. I'm 5'10 and just under 200 pounds. When I fight a girl, I can't kick her with any kind of force. Or when I fight a smaller guy, or a new guy, I have to use a lot of control. And I still have a good time, and we can still put on a good show and have a good match. But everyone knows that I have to use control because the other person is too weak or small or inexperienced. That's how you see kingschosen. Oh, you'll deny it, but it's a fact. In this forum, he isn't your adversary at all--he's your pet.

At least I'm not the sideshow.

Edit: Also, I still find it amazing that you think God needs you or anyone for that matter. We do God's will. You have the misconception that you can force God on someone; thus, in your arrogance, your implications are that you're more powerful than God. You think, if God can't do... then I can!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-02-2012, 11:24 AM
(02-02-2012 08:32 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

It's like when I fight in class, which I'm doing in a couple hours. I'm 5'10 and just under 200 pounds. When I fight a girl, I can't kick her with any kind of force. Or when I fight a smaller guy, or a new guy, I have to use a lot of control. And I still have a good time, and we can still put on a good show and have a good match. But everyone knows that I have to use control because the other person is too weak or small or inexperienced. That's how you see kingschosen. Oh, you'll deny it, but it's a fact. In this forum, he isn't your adversary at all--he's your pet.

At least I'm not the sideshow.

Edit: Also, I still find it amazing that you think God needs you or anyone for that matter. We do God's will. You have the misconception that you can force God on someone; thus, in your arrogance, your implications are that you're more powerful than God. You think, if God can't do... then I can!

Since there is no evidence that there is a God, I do have to do it myself.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2012, 11:49 AM

(02-02-2012 08:32 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Edit: Also, I still find it amazing that you think God needs you or anyone for that matter. We do God's will. You have the misconception that you can force God on someone; thus, in your arrogance, your implications are that you're more powerful than God. You think, if God can't do... then I can!

KC silly KC, have you not been reading his posts to get the essence of who he is?
WWE, SMACKDOWN, TAP OUT, FIGHTING GUYS & GIRLS...everything you need to know about our beloved Ego is there. He is gods Cage Fighter. God quit interfering in daily activities like he did in the Old Testament and god NEEDS someone to carry on the violent tradition. Good news for you, he agreed to 'take it easy on YOU" KC..so you got that going for you.

What we have here is a fighter thats taken a few too many to the head, he's an author about to write a book but cant fucking spell to save his life (public blog), he's got an even ODDER new agy POV of Christianity than you do (reincarnation). And when pressed, he admits to just making shit up. With arrogance and an ego to top it all off!

He's Michelle Bachmann with boxing gloves and a typewriter!

D
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2012, 12:23 PM
(02-02-2012 11:49 AM)Denicio Wrote:  He's Michelle Bachmann with boxing gloves and a typewriter!

lol, that's a funny image.

Actually I think he thinks of himself as God's Batman, trying to save the world by fighting atheists like they're thugs on the street!

But he actually just comes off as a bully, kind of like Syndrome from the Incredibles... only somehow much less threatening.

Seriously, I think I'm just about done with this guy. He's got nothing of worth to say and cannot carry on an intelligent conversation. And he seems to have some crazy idea that gaming is bad, which speaks directly to how truly delusional he is. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
02-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Kineo! You fixed your face Smile
02-02-2012, 01:28 PM
(02-02-2012 01:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  Kineo! You fixed your face Smile

Haha, yep! Now if I could just fix my real face... Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post