The best mods EVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2013, 03:57 PM
The best mods EVER
HAHAHA NOT FORUM MODS. Game mods.

CHEESE WHEELS

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: The best mods EVER
Just to add a little context here the thing in the world that arouses Ferdy the most (yes, even more than pussy) is Skyrim cheese wheels. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-09-2013, 04:05 PM
(13-09-2013 04:03 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just to add a little context here the thing in the world that arouses Ferdy the most (yes, even more than pussy) is Skyrim cheese wheels. Big Grin

[Image: skyrim-cheese-wheels.jpg?cda6c1]

Blush Heart

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
13-09-2013, 04:20 PM
These aren't mods it's a console command. player.placeatme (item id) (number of items) I once dropped 2000 wheels of cheese off the throat of the world just for fun. They actually ended up killing some wildlife which was lawl. Oh and I filled the Jarl's chamber in Whiterun with cheese once. So much so that it broke the game and you could fall through the floor.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-09-2013, 04:22 PM
(13-09-2013 04:20 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  These aren't mods it's a console command. player.placeatme (item id) (number of items) I once dropped 2000 wheels of cheese off the throat of the world just for fun. They actually ended up killing some wildlife which was lawl. Oh and I filled the Jarl's chamber in Whiterun with cheese once. So much so that it broke the game and you could fall through the floor.

Stop being a little bitch about my phrasing- you knew what I meant. Big Grin

Plus, the title was a lawl to actual forum mods.

14-09-2013, 02:38 AM
(13-09-2013 04:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 04:20 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  These aren't mods it's a console command. player.placeatme (item id) (number of items) I once dropped 2000 wheels of cheese off the throat of the world just for fun. They actually ended up killing some wildlife which was lawl. Oh and I filled the Jarl's chamber in Whiterun with cheese once. So much so that it broke the game and you could fall through the floor.

Stop being a little bitch about my phrasing- you knew what I meant. Big Grin

Plus, the title was a lawl to actual forum mods.

- Posts thread about mods
- Posts nothing but Skyrim console commands
- Doesn't have Skyrim on PC

These are good mods

14-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Man, that's a big cheese-obsession you got there.... you dutch?

On a different note: I'd love to play Skyrim and be able to cast Shadow Clone jutsu.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
14-09-2013, 03:38 PM
I really wish you guys had heard how her voice goes when she sees a vid of Skyrim cheese wheels. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-09-2013, 08:30 PM
BANIMOD for "Return To Castle Wolenstein"

One of the new classes this mod had for the game was called "Pilot", in which a WWII fighter would obtain a jetpack that would allow them ton fly to areas of a map that were meant to be unseen. What I liked about it is that if you were killed while your jetpack was engaged, you would explode and kill anyone in the vicinity. I used to be the #1 killer in the world using this technique! Here's the clan I used to play with.

“I'm an atheist, and that's it. I believe there's nothing we can know except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for people.” - Katharine Hepburn
14-09-2013, 08:31 PM
(14-09-2013 01:47 PM)Caveman Wrote:  Man, that's a big cheese-obsession you got there.... you dutch?

On a different note: I'd love to play Skyrim and be able to cast Shadow Clone jutsu.

I THINK THEY HAVE ONE OF THOSE

but naw, I'm Italian. Big Grin