The biggest pimp in my country.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2015, 08:42 AM
RE: The biggest pimp in my country.
(30-11-2015 08:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  He kissed the bottom of his mother's foot and found paradise Shocking No That was even more creepy than the "kittens."

Thats in Islam Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2015, 08:48 AM
(30-11-2015 08:42 AM)izel Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 08:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  He kissed the bottom of his mother's foot and found paradise Shocking No That was even more creepy than the "kittens."

Thats in Islam Laugh out load

Ohhhhh... okay makes more sense now. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2015, 11:08 AM
The biggest pimp in my country.
I just kept thinking of Stepford Wives or something. That or the Westworld factory got stuck on one model.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
01-12-2015, 11:41 AM
So you're telling me all I need to do is become a religious guru and women will flock to me?

01-12-2015, 12:24 PM
(01-12-2015 11:41 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  So you're telling me all I need to do is become a religious guru and women will flock to me?

absolutely Drinking Beverage

1 Like = 1 Prayer
01-12-2015, 01:27 PM
(01-12-2015 11:41 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  So you're telling me all I need to do is become a religious guru and women will flock to me?

If you can cooly carry off hypocrisy and multiple lines of reason, sure. Otherwise you may need a giant bottle of heartburn medicine.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
01-12-2015, 01:35 PM
That is creepy, Izel, but I have to say, I really really love your country. I like to walk along the Bosphorus with my wife, ride the tour boats, eat Turkish food and candy, and visit the gunshops and fishing shops. There is a restaurant on the Bosphorus that has the best sea bass in the world and there is a restaurant in Taksim square that has the best everything. I love to ride the balloons in the early morning over Cappadocia and I love to climb those sandstone peaks and crawl through the caves. I love to ride horses out on the desert [I live for horses but I'm not crazy about your camels although I will ride camels if there is nothing else] and my favorite hotel in the world is carved into sandstone near Cappadocia.

Your country has a lot of problems but it is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
01-12-2015, 01:54 PM

Careful what you wish for! Confused

[Image: 15bc208beb6c109d8141cf03b993d054.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-12-2015, 01:59 PM
(01-12-2015 01:35 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  That is creepy, Izel, but I have to say, I really really love your country. I like to walk along the Bosphorus with my wife, ride the tour boats, eat Turkish food and candy, and visit the gunshops and fishing shops. There is a restaurant on the Bosphorus that has the best sea bass in the world and there is a restaurant in Taksim square that has the best everything. I love to ride the balloons in the early morning over Cappadocia and I love to climb those sandstone peaks and crawl through the caves. I love to ride horses out on the desert [I live for horses but I'm not crazy about your camels although I will ride camels if there is nothing else] and my favorite hotel in the world is carved into sandstone near Cappadocia.

Your country has a lot of problems but it is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

If you ever visit my city (İzmir) let me know. I lived all my life here, I'd love to show you around, there is so much to do here. Been to istanbul few times, but I don't know it very well. I know Taksim and Bosfor, but who doesn't Laugh out load I have family lives in Ataköy, I know that area somewhat too Facepalm My country has always had problems, mainly due to corrupt politicians, but we make best out of it as people Wink

1 Like = 1 Prayer
01-12-2015, 02:39 PM
(30-11-2015 06:44 AM)izel Wrote:  Don't they look like creepy sex dolls? Gasp

[Image: roxxxy-sex-robot-2.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post