The blind trust can lead to faith

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2016, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 11:53 PM by theBorg.)
Exclamation The blind trust can lead to faith
The Morgan Freeman, the leading TV star of the pop-science, has said in secular channel: "I am man of Faith." The faith is the following the Knowledge in your life. The faith is the faithfulness to the Knowledge. If you know, what tabaco kills, then do not smoke, please. But if you do not know this yet, you can trust the warnings on the cigarettes packs. But what if you extremely want to smoke and is willing to take the risks? Such an "excuse" to smoke the many people have. But in case of hell-warning is the entire different situation: the hell is the exactly infinite suffering. The smoking cigarettes will give you the young painful death, but the pain of hell is the infinite longer and the infinite stronger.

Reltzik replied something like "hell is not real, the cigarettes are real".
You have missed the meaning of blind trust. Blind trust is the following the good meant advise without even having the proofs. You can blindly trust the hell-warning of the theism without ever having any regrets. You better to start looking for True Theism, because you got to know, what there is the hell-warning. Just like gotten infinitely painfully doomed by unknown sickness, one starts to look for rightly suggested treatment. See film: Pilgrims Progress - Journey to Heaven, 2008.

Suppose an evil human forces you to harm Yourself. There is not a strong motive to do the sin (the rejection of genetic Christian faith is sin). In fact, the sins are motiveless. But the irrefutable motive (to run from hell) provides THE FACT, that the promised pain in hell is infinitely strong and infinitely long. Disbeliever: "I don't fear something which I must imagine." The information came not from your imagination, but from outside world. You have nothing to imagine!

The Jesus Christ am the Way, the Way to knowledge of the True God and of His True Church. Therefore you can start as unbeliever, as a pagan, because of blind trust in hell-warning. While you would walk the Way, do not lie to Yourself, do not confuse Yourself: the True God and His angel will invisibly guide you to safety. Staying atheist does not mean the walking to True God.

Now how the trust is leading to the faith? Look here:

The true God hates sin, hates the satan, hates the false gods (ie. the idols). "True God" is the designation of the very first life in the history. Life objects exist, and therefore the True God am. No life can be without the very first life, so the true God am the Life. Then He knows the life, He am omniscient. Because He am omniscient, He am also omnipresent. He am able to Judge and His word am the Verity and the Law. Do you love life? Then do love and obey the sovereign King, the holy and true God -- the Holy Trinity. He is not under the law, He am Himself the law and truth to all the people.

The atheists have lost the genetic Christian faith in their conscious mind, but the faith (and, thus, any possible knowledge, e.g. that the math identity 1=1 is true) is in their subconscious mind. Without the feed from conscious thoughts, the subconscious mind will soon die. The human would become like anti-theist.

In the debate a Jew has used the f-word. Let us compare. How many texts of Moses the Non-christian Jews are printing per month? How many Bibles, which contains Moses, the Christian Jews (the True Christians are the Jews by Grace) print per month? We are winning more souls for True God, than you.

Please do no say: nonsense, bad English, etc., without the proof. I must be respected just because I am a human.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2016, 07:00 AM
RE: The blind trust can lead to faith
(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Morgan Freeman, the leading TV star of the pop-science, has said in secular channel: "I am man of Faith."

Captain Kirk said "what does god need with a starship"?
Why do you think anybody cares what Morgan Freeman said?

Quote:The atheists have lost the genetic Christian faith in their conscious mind, but the faith (and, thus, any possible knowledge, e.g. that the math identity 1=1 is true) is in their subconscious mind. Without the feed from conscious thoughts, the subconscious mind will soon die. The human would become like anti-theist.

That goes from insulting to unsubstantiated to meaningless.

Quote:Please do no say: nonsense, bad English, etc., without the proof. I must be respected just because I am a human.

It is nonsense, bad English, and without proof. Respect must be earned.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 6 users Like unfogged's post
15-08-2016, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 08:16 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Morgan Freeman, the leading TV star of the pop-science, has said in secular channel: "I am man of Faith." The faith is the following the Knowledge in your life. The faith is the faithfulness to the Knowledge. If you know, what tabaco kills, then do not smoke, please. But if you do not know this yet, you can trust the warnings on the cigarettes packs. But what if you extremely want to smoke and is willing to take the risks? Such an "excuse" to smoke have many people. But in case of hell-warning is the entire different situation: the hell is the exactly infinite suffering. The smoking cigarettes will give you the young painful death, but the pain of hell is the infinite longer and the infinite stronger. So, you can trust the hell-warning of the theism without ever having any regrets.

Now how the trust is leading to the faith? Look here:

The true God hates sin, hates the satan, hates the false gods (ie. the idols). "True God" is the designation of the very first life in the history. Life objects exist, and therefore the True God am. No life can be without the very first life, so the true God am the Life. Then He knows the life, He am omniscient. Because He am omniscient, He am also omnipresent. He am able to Judge and His word am the Verity and the Law. Do you love life? Then do love and obey the sovereign King, the holy and true God -- the Holy Trinity. He is not under the law, He am Himself the law and truth to all the people.

The atheists have lost the genetic Christian faith in their conscious mind, but the faith (and, thus, any possible knowledge, e.g. that the math identity 1=1 is true) is in their subconscious mind. Without the feed from conscious thoughts, the subconscious mind will soon die. The human would become like anti-theist.

Please do no say: nonsense, bad English, etc., without the proof. I must be respected just because I am a human.

How come a collective can't figure out how to write in English ?

There is no hell.
The Hebrews thought all souls go to "Sheol" (both good and bad).
The people who wrote the Bible did not believe in an afterlife.

Psalm 39 :
"Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart, and am no more"

Psalm 115 :
The dead do not praise the Lord,
nor do any that go down into silence".

Psalm 6 :
"For in death there is no remembrance of you, in Sheol, who can give you praise ?"

How come you know nothing about the Bible ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-08-2016, 07:20 AM
it is nonsense. your english is also terrible. what you typed is the proof of this. i would say that there is a language barrier to excuse your nonsense but im pretty convinced that you're just stupid and ignorant.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
15-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Morgan Freeman --- leading TV Star of Pop Science?

Please go to his IMDB listing and show to me how you get to that title. Since I think you've erred in your first sentence, I'll perhaps wait slogging through the rest until you've addressed that.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
15-08-2016, 07:56 AM
(15-08-2016 07:00 AM)unfogged Wrote:  It is nonsense, bad English, and without proof. Respect must be earned.

You beat me to it.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-08-2016, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 08:18 AM by Reltzik.)
(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Morgan Freeman, the leading TV star of the pop-science, has said in secular channel: "I am man of Faith."

I THINK Morgan Freeman has narrated a science show, but he is far from a leading star in popular science. He's not a scientist, nor anywhere near an expert on science. He just has a resonant voice, is an excellent narrator, and can follow a script. If you want a leading star in popular science, try Neil deGrasse Tyson instead (who isn't a man of faith, is a scientist, and also has an excellent voice).

Also, it doesn't matter. If you point to a scientist who has faith, I can point to one who doesn't. Obviously one of them is wrong. This means that picking out scientists and conforming to their attitudes on faith is a TERRIBLE way of telling whether their faith is accurate or not, because it's unreliable. It would come down to luck of the draw, rather than whether the faith was correct.

(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The faith is the following the Knowledge in your life. The faith is the faithfulness to the Knowledge. If you know, what tabaco kills, then do not smoke, please. But if you do not know this yet, you can trust the warnings on the cigarettes packs. But what if you extremely want to smoke and is willing to take the risks? Such an "excuse" to smoke have many people.

As was established by rigorous scientific study through a process of peer review that can show a high track record of accuracy and is thoroughly confirmable and verifiable and has clear falsification criteria that could debunk it should it be incorrect.

(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  But in case of hell-warning is the entire different situation: the hell is the exactly infinite suffering.

As was never established by a completely non-rigorous theological examination by a small subset of the world's faithful, in contradiction to a great many peers of faithful from different faiths, all of which show a strong track record of getting everything wrong in every way that can ever be tested, because faith can never be confirmed and serves only to insulate the faithful from any criteria of falsification that would show them to be wrong.

Faith is the same thing that keeps parents beating sick children to death in an effort to exorcise demons, or praying to cure a disease which hospitals can easily treat. Faith is what caused villages to burn women because hail destroyed their crops. And it's what keeps people believing in a horrific afterlife which no just or benevolent deity would ever institute and for which not one shred of evidence has ever been produced.

I don't want to beat my children to death, I don't want to withhold life-saving medical care, I don't want to burn innocents to death in a misguided and ultimately futile effort to control the weather. Thus, I do not consign myself to a thought process with a track record of leading people to these miserably atrocious activities.

(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The smoking cigarettes will give you the young painful death, but the pain of hell is the infinite longer and the infinite stronger. So, you can trust the hell-warning of the theism without ever having any regrets.

The severity of the threat of warnings on cigarette packs are not what engender my trust. If so, I would automatically trust the warnings of reptilian infiltrators in our government, of Illuminati poisoning our water with fluoride, and of Pres. Obama being a secret Muslim terrorist with an agenda to kill all Americans that he somehow has yet to implement most of the way through his second term.

I trust the warning on cigarette packs because I trust the means by which the experts arrived at them, and the culture of checking and verification from which they arose. That is exactly what the doctrine of hell lacks.

(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Now how the trust is leading to the faith? Look here:

Again. Not. One. Shred. Of. Evidence.

We do not believe this thing of yours exists. Give us proof, good proof, built on a foundation of verifiable fact rather than yet more murky, unsupported claims. Otherwise, we have heard your claim, we are unconvinced, and if you have nothing to add, it is time for you to move on.

(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The atheists have lost the genetic Christian faith in their conscious mind, but the faith (and, thus, any possible knowledge, e.g. that the math identity 1=1 is true) is in their subconscious mind. Without the feed from conscious thoughts, the subconscious mind will soon die. The human would become like anti-theist.

1=1 is, when you break it down, a truism. Belief in a god is in no way required to understand math.

Also, GENETIC Christian faith? You mean, something inherited from parents? Neither of my parents are Christian, so how did I lose it? Are you saying that Christianity is somehow tied to race? How then would it even be possible for Europeans to deconvert from Christianity in droves? How is it that indigenous American, Australian, and African peoples were converted in large numbers? NOTHING about this claim makes sense. It just shows how little fact checking and thinking you do regarding your religious claims.

(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Please do no say: nonsense, bad English, etc., without the proof. I must be respected just because I am a human.

Too late, I already said without proof. I can respect you as a human... and also deride you as human. Humans are capable of a host of ills along with a host of virtues, and you are displaying the former more than the latter. I respect your right to exist and your right to form and hold opinions but that DOES NOT MAKE YOU CORRECT IN EVERYTHING YOU SAY. If it did, every human being would be right, even on everything they disagreed on. You clearly are not extending that same "respect" to us, automatically assuming that we are correct without evidence, so do not demand it from us.

But if you want, I CAN give you a pass on asking you to back up your claims with evidence. In doing so, I would be giving you some of the same respect that I'd give a human child of, oh, about 5 or 6 who was telling me all about her imaginary unicorn friend: A condescending smile, a willingness to playfully engage in a shared fantasy, maybe a bit of cooing, and the confidence that she would grow to eventually become capable of being more discerning in her beliefs.

... oh, wait, you wouldn't get that last part. So, ALMOST as much respect as I'd show a small child. But since I try to extend adults (or teenagers) more respect than that, I'll continue to demand evidence.

I will say this again. Learn composition. Learn basic logic and critical thinking. Your lack of these tools is at present the principle obstacle preventing you from being effective in your task. You would not attempt to mine without a shovel and pickax. You would not attempt carpentry without saws, nails, and a hammer. Do not attempt rhetoric and persuasion without composition and logic.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
15-08-2016, 09:12 AM

I, on the other hand, have absolutely no religious faith and do not particularly care what Morgan Freeman believes.

Quote: The faith is the following the Knowledge in your life...

False. You are committing an equivocation fallacy when you attempt to compare religious faith with confidence in real-world knowledge such as the effects of cigarette smoking on health. Religious faith and trust in the real world are opposites.

Quote:...but the pain of hell is the infinite longer and the infinite stronger. So, you can trust the hell-warning of the theism without ever having any regrets.

No, I see no reason to trust your warning of hell. I believe hell to be utterly fictional, just a tool that church leaders use to scare people like you into their churches. I realized this when I was seven years old. Furthermore, I would not under any circumstances worship a god that would allow a hell to exist, because a god that would allow eternal torture is infinitely evil.

The fact that you are "warning" people of a mythical place makes you pitiful, gullible, and untrustworthy in My eyes. I am reasonably certain that you have no evidence for hell that would stand up in a science lab or a court of law, and therefore you are simply promoting a longstanding myth that you were unfortunate enough to believe.

Quote:The true God hates sin, hates the satan, hates the false gods (ie. the idols). "True God" is the designation of the very first life in the history. Life objects exist, and therefore the True God am.

Logical fallacies: Existential fallacy, unsupported assertions and non sequitur.

Quote:Because He am omniscient, He am also omnipresent.

More logical fallacies, the same as previously: Existential fallacy, unsupported assertions and non sequitur.

Quote:The atheists have lost the genetic Christian faith in their conscious mind, but the faith (and, thus, any possible knowledge, e.g. that the math identity 1=1 is true) is in their subconscious mind.

I have very little doubt that if any one of us tested you on your ability to read our minds, you would fail the test miserably. Stop making up lies about people you've never even met, as it's very rude.

There's also no such thing as "genetic Christian faith." All religion is taught, not genetically inherited.

Quote:Please do no say: nonsense, bad English, etc., without the proof. I must be respected just because I am a human.

You do not get to dictate what we may or may not say. I am quite capable of respecting your humanity, but I think your beliefs are poisonous crap. You also do not seem to respect us very much, as you are pretending to know our own minds better than we do.

I can make allowances for your bad English as long as you make efforts to improve it. For starters, here is the proper conjugation for the verb "to be":
  • I am
  • you are (applies to both singular and plural "you")
  • he is
  • she is
  • it is
  • we are
  • they are
Do not use "am" when you should be using "is" or "are."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
15-08-2016, 09:12 AM
(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The smoking cigarettes will give you the young painful death, but the pain of hell is the infinite longer and the infinite stronger. So, you can trust the hell-warning of the theism without ever having any regrets.
Do you really think people here are so stupid that they have never thought about the risk of smoking and the risk of going to hell? Do you really think people here are this stupid? I give you a hint: google "pascals wager" please.
Why do you even are trying to warn us from hell? You sound like you want to warn us from a train heading our way. Who put that train in our way? What monster put up that hell, so you have to warn us, although we absolutely did nothing but have our own thoughts? Do you think we should be punished for having "wrong" thoughts?

(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The true God hates sin, hates the satan, hates the false gods (ie. the idols). "True God" is the designation of the very first life in the history. Life objects exist, and therefore the True God am. No life can be without the very first life, so the true God am the Life. Then He knows the life, He am omniscient. Because He am omniscient, He am also omnipresent. He am able to Judge and His word am the Verity and the Law. Do you love life? Then do love and obey the sovereign King, the holy and true God -- the Holy Trinity. He is not under the law, He am Himself the law and truth to all the people.

Do you really think you are standing in front of a bunch of stupid 6y old kids? Because that is exactly the level on which you are arguing. What if i would starting to treat you like a 6y old kid? What if i replied by explaining to you how to tie your shoes or that you have to wipe your butt after you went to the toilet? Wouldnt you think that this is disrespectful?

(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Please do no say: nonsense, bad English, etc., without the proof. I must be respected just because I am a human.
I am a humanist, i respect all people. I do not punish them for what they believe, at least i am not going to set them on fire if they dont believe what i want (thats the difference between me and your imaginary god by the way).

I absolutely do not respect your belief(s). They are backwards, inhuman, childish, ridiculous, sign of the mentality of a slave and most important of all: They dont match with reality.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
15-08-2016, 09:33 AM
morgan freeman isn't really what i would call a TV star. he's more of a movie star. and if he were dead he'd be rolling in his grave knowing a dingbat like you is referencing him to defend your silly fantasies.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post