The blind trust can lead to faith

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2016, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 09:49 AM by SYZ.)
RE: The blind trust can lead to faith
(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Morgan Freeman, the leading TV star of the pop-science...
Uh, you do know what "pop-science" is don't you?
"Popular science literature can be written by non-scientists who may have a limited understanding of the subject they are interpreting and it can be difficult for non-experts to identify misleading popular science, which may also blur the boundaries between formal science and pseudoscience".

Quote:The true God hates sin, hates the satan, hates the false gods...
Which is why he told Moses to kill 3,000 men as per Exodus 32. "Every man put his sword on his thigh, and go back and forth from gate to gate in the camp, and each of you kill his brother and friend and neighbor". So, in truth, your true god was vindictive—rather than forgiving; ignorant—rather than omniscient; a murderer—despite his 6th commandment; and vulnerable—rather than omnipotent. What a poor excuse for any true [sic] god!

Quote:The atheists have lost the genetic Christian faith in their conscious mind...
Meaningless. Do the world's 1.6 billion Muslims have Christian faith? Good luck to you if you ever feel like shouting that in a mosque LOL.

Quote:Without the feed from conscious thoughts, the subconscious mind will soon die. The human would become like anti-theist.
No; the subconscious mind never dies. Evidenced by our autonomic nervous system. And scientifically speaking, all humans are born without any belief in a god or gods—they're by definition atheistic. No adult human is "hard-wired" to have any belief in the paranormal or supernatural; any such belief is purely the result of nurture, and not nature.

(BTW, I understand that English is not your first language, and I appreciate your efforts to comment here in that language.) Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2016, 09:46 AM
(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Morgan Freeman, the leading TV star of the pop-science, has said in secular channel: "I am man of Faith." The faith is the following the Knowledge in your life. The faith is the faithfulness to the Knowledge. If you know, what tabaco kills, then do not smoke, please. But if you do not know this yet, you can trust the warnings on the cigarettes packs. But what if you extremely want to smoke and is willing to take the risks? Such an "excuse" to smoke have many people. But in case of hell-warning is the entire different situation: the hell is the exactly infinite suffering. The smoking cigarettes will give you the young painful death, but the pain of hell is the infinite longer and the infinite stronger. So, you can trust the hell-warning of the theism without ever having any regrets.

Now how the trust is leading to the faith? Look here:

The true God hates sin, hates the satan, hates the false gods (ie. the idols). "True God" is the designation of the very first life in the history. Life objects exist, and therefore the True God am. No life can be without the very first life, so the true God am the Life. Then He knows the life, He am omniscient. Because He am omniscient, He am also omnipresent. He am able to Judge and His word am the Verity and the Law. Do you love life? Then do love and obey the sovereign King, the holy and true God -- the Holy Trinity. He is not under the law, He am Himself the law and truth to all the people.

The atheists have lost the genetic Christian faith in their conscious mind, but the faith (and, thus, any possible knowledge, e.g. that the math identity 1=1 is true) is in their subconscious mind. Without the feed from conscious thoughts, the subconscious mind will soon die. The human would become like anti-theist.

Please do no say: nonsense, bad English, etc., without the proof. I must be respected just because I am a human.

Laugh out load Provide incontrovertible evidence for all this nonsense.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-08-2016, 09:50 AM
Stop feeding this Poe/troll! Can you not see what is happening? In his six days on this forum, theBorg has created 8 threads which have garnered 4,136 views and 345 replies. Resistance is proving to be futile. Angry
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
15-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Quote:The true God hates sin, hates the satan, hates the false gods

Then why the hell doesn't the fucker do something about them ?
Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-08-2016, 10:15 AM
(15-08-2016 09:50 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Stop feeding this Poe/troll! Can you not see what is happening? In his six days on this forum, theBorg has created 8 threads which have garnered 4,136 views and 345 replies. Resistance is proving to be futile. Angry

Well, he's not saying anything new or interesting and doesn't seem interested in a genuine 2-way conversation. Unless either of those change, yeah, you're probably right.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
15-08-2016, 10:16 AM
(15-08-2016 09:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
Quote:The true God hates sin, hates the satan, hates the false gods

Then why the hell doesn't the fucker do something about them ?
Dodgy

Wait, I thought the "true god" was the first life on Earth? How did this thing develop concepts hate?

So not only does this lovely Poe insist on making up ones own definitions but not even care to stick to them and just changes them constantly no matter the conversation.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-08-2016, 11:06 AM
What did I just read?
15-08-2016, 11:22 AM
(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Morgan Freeman, the leading TV star of the pop-science, has said in secular channel: "I am man of Faith." The faith is the following the Knowledge in your life. The faith is the faithfulness to the Knowledge. If you know, what tabaco kills, then do not smoke, please. But if you do not know this yet, you can trust the warnings on the cigarettes packs. But what if you extremely want to smoke and is willing to take the risks? Such an "excuse" to smoke have many people. But in case of hell-warning is the entire different situation: the hell is the exactly infinite suffering. The smoking cigarettes will give you the young painful death, but the pain of hell is the infinite longer and the infinite stronger. So, you can trust the hell-warning of the theism without ever having any regrets.

Now how the trust is leading to the faith? Look here:

The true God hates sin, hates the satan, hates the false gods (ie. the idols). "True God" is the designation of the very first life in the history. Life objects exist, and therefore the True God am. No life can be without the very first life, so the true God am the Life. Then He knows the life, He am omniscient. Because He am omniscient, He am also omnipresent. He am able to Judge and His word am the Verity and the Law. Do you love life? Then do love and obey the sovereign King, the holy and true God -- the Holy Trinity. He is not under the law, He am Himself the law and truth to all the people.

The atheists have lost the genetic Christian faith in their conscious mind, but the faith (and, thus, any possible knowledge, e.g. that the math identity 1=1 is true) is in their subconscious mind. Without the feed from conscious thoughts, the subconscious mind will soon die. The human would become like anti-theist.

Please do no say: nonsense, bad English, etc., without the proof. I must be respected just because I am a human.

The words true God, Borg, are a contradiction in terms. Truth rests exclusively on the primacy of existence. This is the recognition that existents exist independently of anyone's conscious activity. This is an axiom in that it is undeniably true, it would have to be true in order to deny it, and it identifies a fact that is perceptually self evident. If you've ever heard the expression "wishing doesn't make it so", the reason that statement is true is because reality exists independent of consciousness and does not conform to conscious wishes or desires or any other type of conscious activity. The belief in God assumes the primacy of consciousness view of reality, the belief that existents do conform to and depend on conscious activity. The primacy of consciousness and any and all ideas that assume it are incompatible with the primacy of existence and so they are false. Belief in God is not only irrational, it negates truth because it negates it's conceptual foundation, the primacy of existence. This is a fallacy know as the fallacy of the stolen concept. It occurs when one makes use of a concept while denying a concept in its genetic root. In this case it occurs when the concept truth is used while denying the primacy of existence within the content of what is claimed to be true. You and all theists and all atheists for that matter would do well to learn to recognize this fallacy. Not all instances of it are as blatant as the example I give above. You should learn it because it is rampant throughout theism and many other ideas as well. In fact every single argument for the existence of God commits it. I'd say it is the most common fallacy out there and it stems from the widespread failure to recognize the hierarchical structure of knowledge.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
15-08-2016, 11:23 AM
(15-08-2016 11:06 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  What did I just read?

The work of someone who thinks he is well-suited for the task of representing his faith. If he is the product of his faith, he may sadly be correct.
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
15-08-2016, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 12:23 PM by DLJ.)
(15-08-2016 10:15 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 09:50 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Stop feeding this Poe/troll! Can you not see what is happening? In his six days on this forum, theBorg has created 8 threads which have garnered 4,136 views and 345 replies. Resistance is proving to be futile. Angry

Well, he's not saying anything new or interesting and doesn't seem interested in a genuine 2-way conversation. Unless either of those change, yeah, you're probably right.

Nah! She's wrong.

And I don't mean wrong that this specimen has an impenetrable skin, I mean that Aliza is wrong if implying that there is no value in resisting.

theBore is indeed boring but it is useful. It has engendered superb counterarguments from some of our finest players.

The incompetence with which it attempts to express its incomprehensible message must make even the most rabid (Rabbi'd Laughat ) theistic apologist wince with shame.

Amongst the 4,000+ viewers may be the cultural-theists/deists who will shake their heads and throw in their tattered towels and the fence-sitters who have already had their god-bubbles burst by their own inquiries, their own soul-searching and the wealth of evidence in favour of methodological naturalism and against faith-based epistemology, yet are hanging on to the last shreds of their childhood / childish beliefs for social and nostalgic or tradition-laden perceived benefits, will totter and fall on the side of reality.

Aliza, I suspect your motives for wanting the chatter to subside ... theBore is the creator of atheists... why do you want that to stop!?!?!

[Image: 4060.jpg]

^^^ irony intended

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post