The blind trust can lead to faith

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: The blind trust can lead to faith
(15-08-2016 03:40 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 03:01 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You have missed the meaning of blind trust. Blind trust is the following the good meant advise without even having the proofs. You can blindly trust the hell-warning of the theism without ever having any regrets. You better to start looking for True Theism, because you got to know, what there is the hell-warning. Just like gotten infinitely painfully doomed by unknown sickness, one starts to look for rightly suggested treatment. See film: Pilgrims Progress - Journey to Heaven, 2008.

First of all, that's not what I said.

Second, yes. Blind trust and blind faith are possible.

THEY'RE ALSO IDIOTIC.

Want to prove me wrong? Blindly trust the person who tells you you can fly when you leap off a building. Blindly trust an alternative therapist working off the works of Galen who thinks the best way to treat your fever is to slit your wrists open. Blindly trust the reactionary Islamist imam telling you that the true religion is Islam and you need to strap a bomb to your chest.

And that thing about Islam brings me to point 3: Blind faith doesn't lead to knowledge at all. It doesn't lead to anything. You'd already chosen Eastern Orthodox Christianity over Islam before you embraced blind faith, because otherwise you'd have blind faith in both. You didn't arrive there because of blind faith... blind faith came AFTER that choice. It's just as easy for the Muslim to embrace blind faith as it is for the Christian. And it's just as easy for the Hindu, and the Shinto, and the Jainist, and the Scientologist.

The simple, inescapable fact is that most, or perhaps all, of those people engaging in blind faith ARE WRONG, and blind faith serves to keep them wrong.

And it's very easy for us to take a step back, and look at all those people getting it wrong, and then proceeding to straight up murder each other because of it, and decide that blind faith is for idiots and psychopaths.

So COULD we engage in blind faith? Yes. We could also drink a 2-liter bottle of pure arsenic.

Why would we want to?
Wait a minute. He is claiming to be a eastern orthodox Christian? Damn I feel bad for orthodox Christians that this troll is their representative. I know few orthodox Christians and they are very cool. Well , he is a embarrassment for all Christians.Rolleyes

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
16-08-2016, 08:05 AM
(15-08-2016 06:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Morgan Freeman, the leading TV star of the pop-science, has said in secular channel: "I am man of Faith." The faith is the following the Knowledge in your life. The faith is the faithfulness to the Knowledge. If you know, what tabaco kills, then do not smoke, please. But if you do not know this yet, you can trust the warnings on the cigarettes packs. But what if you extremely want to smoke and is willing to take the risks? Such an "excuse" to smoke the many people have. But in case of hell-warning is the entire different situation: the hell is the exactly infinite suffering. The smoking cigarettes will give you the young painful death, but the pain of hell is the infinite longer and the infinite stronger.

Reltzik replied something like "hell is not real, the cigarettes are real".
You have missed the meaning of blind trust. Blind trust is the following the good meant advise without even having the proofs. You can blindly trust the hell-warning of the theism without ever having any regrets. You better to start looking for True Theism, because you got to know, what there is the hell-warning. Just like gotten infinitely painfully doomed by unknown sickness, one starts to look for rightly suggested treatment. See film: Pilgrims Progress - Journey to Heaven, 2008.

Suppose an evil human forces you to harm Yourself. There is not a strong motive to do the sin (the rejection of genetic Christian faith is sin). In fact, the sins are motiveless. But the irrefutable motive (to run from hell) provides THE FACT, that the promised pain in hell is infinitely strong and infinitely long. Disbeliever: "I don't fear something which I must imagine." The information came not from your imagination, but from outside world. You have nothing to imagine!

The Jesus Christ am the Way, the Way to knowledge of the True God and of His True Church. Therefore you can start as unbeliever, as a pagan, because of blind trust in hell-warning. While you would walk the Way, do not lie to Yourself, do not confuse Yourself: the True God and His angel will invisibly guide you to safety. Staying atheist does not mean the walking to True God.

Now how the trust is leading to the faith? Look here:

The true God hates sin, hates the satan, hates the false gods (ie. the idols). "True God" is the designation of the very first life in the history. Life objects exist, and therefore the True God am. No life can be without the very first life, so the true God am the Life. Then He knows the life, He am omniscient. Because He am omniscient, He am also omnipresent. He am able to Judge and His word am the Verity and the Law. Do you love life? Then do love and obey the sovereign King, the holy and true God -- the Holy Trinity. He is not under the law, He am Himself the law and truth to all the people.

The atheists have lost the genetic Christian faith in their conscious mind, but the faith (and, thus, any possible knowledge, e.g. that the math identity 1=1 is true) is in their subconscious mind. Without the feed from conscious thoughts, the subconscious mind will soon die. The human would become like anti-theist.

In the debate a Jew has used the f-word. Let us compare. How many texts of Moses the Non-christian Jews are printing per month? How many Bibles, which contains Moses, the Christian Jews (the True Christians are the Jews by Grace) print per month? We are winning more souls for True God, than you.

Please do no say: nonsense, bad English, etc., without the proof. I must be respected just because I am a human.
Respect is earned. When you accept Chuck Norris as the supreme God and believe all the Chuck Norris facts as absolute truths , then we can talk.

16-08-2016, 09:17 AM
(15-08-2016 11:03 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 10:49 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Jesus Christ am the Way, the Way to knowledge of the True God and of His True Church. Therefore you can start as unbeliever, as a pagan, because of blind trust in hell-warning. While you would walk the Way, do not lie to Yourself, do not confuse Yourself: the True God and His angel will invisibly guide you to safety. Staying atheist does not mean the walking to True God.

Pssst! TheBorg!

Jesus is a fucking cunty douche bag and everyone on this forum knows it.

But Chuck is my personal lard and savior. Thumbsup
Every time I pass a Chucky Cheese I cross myself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-08-2016, 09:46 AM
(16-08-2016 07:39 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 11:15 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Let us compare. How many texts of Moses the Non-christian Jews are printing per month? How many Bibles, which contains Moses, the Christians print per month? We are winning more souls for True God, than you.

What is this?! Proper English? The human behind the troll is finally revealed. Well, now that theBorg is using his big boy language skills, maybe we can have a real conversation.

I changed my mind on theborg, from Poe to cock pimple.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
16-08-2016, 10:18 AM
theborg is finding it hard to adapt to the multiple ass whoopings. i think they've initiated their regeneration cycle.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
16-08-2016, 12:13 PM
(15-08-2016 11:15 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Let us compare. How many texts of Moses the Non-christian Jews are printing per month? How many Bibles, which contains Moses, the Christians print per month? We are winning more souls for True God, than you.

Atheistic companies print more street directories than any religious organisation, therefore the position of atheists must be true. And there are literally millions of street directories in car glove boxes all over the world. Not so for bibles. This obviously means people put more faith [sic] in their street directories than the bible LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
16-08-2016, 12:39 PM
(16-08-2016 09:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 11:03 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Pssst! TheBorg!

Jesus is a fucking cunty douche bag and everyone on this forum knows it.

But Chuck is my personal lard and savior. Thumbsup
Every time I pass a Chucky Cheese I cross myself.

Remember everything is about Chuck Norris . You are saved.Smile

16-08-2016, 08:25 PM
(16-08-2016 12:13 PM)SYZ Wrote:  

Atheistic companies print more street directories than any religious organisation, therefore the position of atheists must be true.
I have there not the attempt to prove, but to compare. Conclusion from this comparing: Christians are winning more souls for True God, than the Non-christian Jews.
16-08-2016, 08:31 PM
(15-08-2016 11:38 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  I have to imagine
The Christian Holy Fathers have strongly forbidden the Christians to imagine the divine matters. The imagination of divine matters produces only mental idols.

The omnipresence is the presence in every place. Accept it as just plain scientific fact, no need to imagine this.
16-08-2016, 08:39 PM
(16-08-2016 12:05 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  I have no idea where you're getting the claim that there's no strong motive at work there.
I am correct: if person thinks, what an advise is harmful, he will not do it: there is no motive. The motive you have, when you hear the hell-warnings. Because: the hell is infinitely strong suffering, which is eternal. Consider it as unknown sickness: you have it, it will be obvious after your pass over.