The bombing of Israeli tourists' bus in Burgas.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2012, 01:06 PM
The bombing of Israeli tourists' bus in Burgas.
So yeah, something I'd like to share.

After the bombing and a team of ZAKA was sent from Israel to identify the victims, while searching the bus apparently they found a completely undemaged Tefillin. You can imagine how the religious and secular Israeli (not Atheists, but seculars who still believe in God) were imediately all over this, praising God for this great miracle he did... wait, what the fuck? What miracle?!

It drives me crazy. They completely disregard the fact that people who carry Tefillin carry it deep inside their bags in order to secure it. Not to mention that Tefillin is made of leather, which is as far as I know a pretty good fire resistent material.

But no, lets not use our heads and attribute some unclear miracle to the almighty, all loving God!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vlad's post
26-07-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: The bombing of Israeli tourists' bus in Burgas.
I suppose the argument goes ... they were chosen?

Praise be!

27-07-2012, 12:47 AM
But don't you get it? All those deaths and killings, that is nothing, that is no miracle, or tragedy, but what is a miracle is the fact that some scrolls survived? Yes, I can totally see this as God's miracle; He killed 20 people, blew up a bus, injured dozens of other people, but He saved some scrolls. Scrolls are much, much more important that some stupid humans. They are The Word Of God, while people are just God's children, who cares about children?

Praise be to God and His will.

Amen.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
31-07-2012, 05:35 PM
The lesson in the story then:
"God loves the Tefillin, but he hates the Jews carrying it."
I'll keep that in mind the next time a bible is found in the wreckage of a church demolished by a tornado.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post