The brutally honest thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2014, 06:55 PM
The brutally honest thread.
This thread is made to be completely honest with each other. Keep in mind it does not have to be towards another forum member

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The brutally honest thread.
I honestly think some things are better left unsaid.
[+] 12 users Like pablo's post
28-11-2014, 07:31 PM
I'm game.
Rev: I fucking hate the shit out that noisy computer fan. At this rate I'm tempted to buy you a brand new rig.

Gulegon: GROW. YOUR. HAIR.

Zeke: You swap avatars way too much.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-11-2014, 07:36 PM
(28-11-2014 07:31 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I'm game.
Rev: I fucking hate the shit out that noisy computer fan. At this rate I'm tempted to buy you a brand new rig.

You can't shred.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-11-2014, 07:39 PM
(28-11-2014 07:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 07:31 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I'm game.

You can't shred.

Shred what? My skin? A guitar?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-11-2014, 07:45 PM
(28-11-2014 07:02 PM)pablo Wrote:  I honestly think some things are better left unsaid.

I think your current avatar is way creepier than the disembodied pair of eyes. I just can't work out why.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
28-11-2014, 07:52 PM
(28-11-2014 07:45 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 07:02 PM)pablo Wrote:  I honestly think some things are better left unsaid.

I think your current avatar is way creepier than the disembodied pair of eyes. I just can't work out why.

I hate 69, though your vote still made me laugh.

29-11-2014, 12:10 PM
To anonymous friend:

I realize that you've been sheltered for the majority of your life, so your naivety and eagerness to embrace every new and exciting piece of bullshit that's thrown your way is understandable, but belittling my skepticism and insulting my intelligence is really starting to piss me off. (Even when you try to sugar-coat your insults in playful jokes and quips) No, I'm not as credulous as you are, and that's a good thing. I know you think it makes me closed-minded, but you could take a lesson. Your willingness to believe nonsense is overwhelming and it floors me that you can be so god-damn passionate about it while simultaneously preaching to everyone that you want to question everything and follow the evidence. Contrary to your assumptions, I am actually quite open-minded, and am perfectly willing to acknowledge and accept new truths when they're presented to me. (And yes, I have fucking admitted when I've been wrong) But there's a difference between being open-minded and letting your brain fall out of your skull.

Yes, you can talk to me about religion. Yes, we can talk about your magical, life-influencing magnetic stones. We can even talk about the pineal gland and how it's gonna help you gain telekinetic abilities. (I'd rather not, but we can) But you need to understand that I've been looking into this shit for even longer than you've been able to drive a car, and the fact that I dismiss bullshit when I smell it is not because I'm closed-minded; it's because I did the homework and know it is bullshit. I'm tired of being belittled because I've realized that fact and you haven't yet. Cut the shit, and know that the only reason it pisses me off is because I love you so fucking much. I'm tired of having my intelligence insulted by my bro. It's not cool. Stop making biased assumptions and maybe start asking me some questions about what my specific views are and why. You might actually be surprised by my reasoning and, who knows, maybe see that I'm not the complete dumbass you seem to think I am because you've yet to gain insight into this part of me. The fact that I've bitten my tongue thus far doesn't mean I'm too much of a dipshit to engage in an intellectual conversation with someone on your oh-so-mighty level. It just means that I think you're reasoning like a fool and I don't want to hurt your feelings by saying so. And how could I say so? You say you want to learn all that you can, yet every time I've tried to correct your bullshit in the past, you get butt-hurt and then dismiss me as closed-minded, overly opinionated and arrogant. Then you insult me further by telling me to "read a book" before dropping the subject.

I'll always have your back. Even when you get yourself into more fucked up and reprehensible shit than I'd prefer anyone in my circle of friends to get up to. You know that. But the insults need to fucking stop. Being open-minded is not the issue. The more important fact is that I've managed to also control my mind. You need to learn how to do the same.

*Breath* I feel better. Sleepy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Misanthropik's post
29-11-2014, 01:24 PM
I'm not actually a cat.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
29-11-2014, 01:24 PM
(29-11-2014 01:24 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm not actually a cat.

My world just shattered. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post