The brutally honest thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: The brutally honest thread.
(29-11-2014 01:24 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm not actually a cat.

Pussy has always been the more apt description. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-11-2014, 01:37 PM
(29-11-2014 01:24 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm not actually a cat.

I thought this was the brutally honest thread?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-11-2014, 01:39 PM
I honestly don't have much left to say or discuss. Moreover, it takes way less effort to act the way I am instead of nurturing friendships and making myself available. It's nothing personal... just the old saying, "it's not you; it's me". As lame as it may be, it's 100% true.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
29-11-2014, 01:42 PM
(29-11-2014 01:39 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I honestly don't have much left to say or discuss. Moreover, it takes way less effort to act the way I am instead of nurturing friendships and making myself available. It's nothing personal... just the old saying, "it's not you; it's me". As lame as it may be, it's 100% true.

That explains my unanswered email. All the best to you regardless.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
29-11-2014, 01:44 PM
(29-11-2014 01:39 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I honestly don't have much left to say or discuss. Moreover, it takes way less effort to act the way I am instead of nurturing friendships and making myself available. It's nothing personal... just the old saying, "it's not you; it's me". As lame as it may be, it's 100% true.

Hey, that just made me wonder whether you had found a new church community yet? And how your headaches are?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-11-2014, 02:05 PM

Thought of you the other day... It's a lonely path, to choose to close yourself off... I hope Queenschosen and your close friends will still surround you with love. Take your time bro, but don't forget we are your friends too Smile It may be *you*, not us, but... that means when you're ready you can choose to open the doors you close now.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
29-11-2014, 02:06 PM

I miss ya mate, how is that dinosaur book of yours coming along? Any way hope ya do well.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-11-2014, 02:06 PM
What the dog said ⇪

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-11-2014, 02:09 PM
(29-11-2014 02:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  What the dog said ⇪

More accurate term is spider mate. and If we are being honest take taxonomy lessons, like right meow.

29-11-2014, 02:12 PM
(29-11-2014 02:09 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 02:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  What the dog said ⇪

More accurate term is spider mate. and If we are being honest take taxonomy lessons, like right meow.

You got in the way Dodgy and posted before I finished Mr. Arachnid.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce