The bullshit of the Talmud.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2012, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 09:21 AM by Vlad.)
The bullshit of the Talmud.
Most of you probably don't know, but here in Israel our government pays lots of money so that the heavily religious Jewish (the Haredim) can study the Torah, without working or studying anything useful. When I said "Torah", I didn't mean the five first books of the OT, but the Talmud, the Babylonian Talmud specifically.

So I would like to share with you the texts on which the Haredim waste both our taxes and their lives to study.

http://www.daatemet.org/issues.cfm?LANG=en

The Chazal appear to be completely sex-obssesed, whether it comes to questions like what is needed to be done when a man fucks a bull by accident (how is it even possible is beyond me), if it's permitted to have sex with a woman while there's a mouse or a mosquito in the room, how to know when a girl turns into a woman (hint: before she even have boobs), what a woman needs to do to avoid getting raped by a sexually aroused snake, why women's boobs are located on her chest (so the baby won't be able to see her vagina), a man must not hold his penis while peeing so he won't get sexually aroused and start masturbating... and much more.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vlad's post
10-07-2012, 09:32 AM
RE: The bullshit of the Talmud.
Quote: a man must not hold his penis while peeing so he won't get sexually aroused and start masturbating...

Oh man, how did they know?!
[+] 3 users Like StatiK's post
10-07-2012, 09:38 AM
nowadays alot of the 12 year old girls have pretty big boobs. How much earlier are they pushing?

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
10-07-2012, 09:39 AM
(10-07-2012 09:16 AM)Vlad Wrote:  Most of you probably don't know, but here in Israel our government pays lots of money so that the heavily religious Jewish (the Haredim) can study the Torah, without working or studying anything useful. When I said "Torah", I didn't mean the five first books of the OT, but the Talmud, the Babylonian Talmud specifically.

So I would like to share with you the texts on which the Haredim waste both our taxes and their lives to study.

http://www.daatemet.org/issues.cfm?LANG=en

The Chazal appear to be completely sex-obssesed, whether it comes to questions like what is needed to be done when a man fucks a bull by accident (how is it even possible is beyond me), if it's permitted to have sex with a woman while there's a mouse or a mosquito in the room, how to know when a girl turns into a woman (hint: before she even have boobs), what a woman needs to do to avoid getting raped by a sexually aroused snake, why women's boobs are located on her chest (so the baby won't be able to see her vagina), a man must not hold his penis while peeing so he won't get sexually aroused and start masturbating... and much more.

Wow, this so sad it's hilarious.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
10-07-2012, 09:39 AM
That is a great site Vlad! Is that yours or a friend's? I bookmarked it.

I know so very little about the Torah. Seems pretty much like most holy books. Lots of sex and a seriously messed up perspective of it.
Very interesting reading though!! Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
10-07-2012, 09:41 AM
(10-07-2012 09:32 AM)StatiK Wrote:  
Quote: a man must not hold his penis while peeing so he won't get sexually aroused and start masturbating...

Oh man, how did they know?!

They experimented. And so began science. Tongue

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
10-07-2012, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 10:23 AM by Vlad.)
(10-07-2012 09:39 AM)kim Wrote:  That is a great site Vlad! Is that yours or a friend's? I bookmarked it.

I know so very little about the Torah. Seems pretty much like most holy books. Lots of sex and a seriously messed up perspective of it.
Very interesting reading though!! Wink

Oh no, it's not mine nor someone's who is related to me. It belongs to Iron Idan who is the leader of the Or party. He's an ex-religious Jew. And yeah, it's a great site.

Quote:nowadays alot of the 12 year old girls have pretty big boobs. How much earlier are they pushing?

When they still don't have any boobs. To know whether a girl turned into a woman, the girl needs to push her arms backwards (as I recall) - if she has a crease under her arm, well, she's a woman then!
10-07-2012, 10:34 AM
a crease under chest she pulls her arms back to show under her breasts just read the article, though generally it was continuing to suggest the 12 and a half age.

I don't get the one where you push in the nipple and determine how long it takes for the nipple to return to it's normal position generaly if I push my nipple in it pops right back out with the rest of my breast that goes in, so I guess it requires the child 's nipple to be hard?

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
10-07-2012, 10:36 AM
(10-07-2012 10:34 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  a crease under chest she pulls her arms back to show under her breasts just read the article, though generally it was continuing to suggest the 12 and a half age.

I don't get the one where you push in the nipple and determine how long it takes for the nipple to return to it's normal position generaly if I push my nipple in it pops right back out with the rest of my breast that goes in, so I guess it requires the child 's nipple to be hard?

Yeah, don't think about it too much. Did you see an article about Chazal's "evolution"? I don't remember the order, but they said that after death snakes turn into wolves, and then into bats or whatever.
10-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Nope didn't see it, but I'm a furry and I'm not too used to the scaleys turning into wolves usually if they wanna go furry for a while they go husky nowadays. Wolves are so 2002 =p

[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post