The bullshit of the Talmud.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: The bullshit of the Talmud.
(10-07-2012 09:16 AM)Vlad Wrote:  Most of you probably don't know, but here in Israel our government pays lots of money so that the heavily religious Jewish (the Haredim) can study the Torah, without working or studying anything useful. When I said "Torah", I didn't mean the five first books of the OT, but the Talmud, the Babylonian Talmud specifically.

So I would like to share with you the texts on which the Haredim waste both our taxes and their lives to study.

http://www.daatemet.org/issues.cfm?LANG=en

The Chazal appear to be completely sex-obssesed, whether it comes to questions like what is needed to be done when a man fucks a bull by accident (how is it even possible is beyond me), if it's permitted to have sex with a woman while there's a mouse or a mosquito in the room, how to know when a girl turns into a woman (hint: before she even have boobs), what a woman needs to do to avoid getting raped by a sexually aroused snake, why women's boobs are located on her chest (so the baby won't be able to see her vagina), a man must not hold his penis while peeing so he won't get sexually aroused and start masturbating... and much more.
Eye opening stuff. Thanks for sharing.

One of my favorite things about deconverting is how obviously absurd any and all religious doctrine seems to me know and comparing this perspective with the perspective I had in my theistic youth.

Talk about day and night.

Join the Logic Speaks Community

I am the unconverted
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 02:14 PM
I don't even think that many Israeli citizens even know that this is the stuff the Haredi study all day long (hell, their kids don't even know basic math). They probably think that they study the Torah. Who in their right mind would agree to finance a group who study this rediculous, nonsensical blabbering of sex obssessed old men?
10-07-2012, 07:22 PM
(10-07-2012 09:16 AM)Vlad Wrote:  a man must not hold his penis while peeing so he won't get sexually aroused and start masturbating...

That's gonna get messy. Only way my wife would let me get away with that is if she made me sit to pee. ... Oh, wait. Blush

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
10-07-2012, 07:26 PM
So if I can't hold my own cock, then I'll have to hire some beautiful college coed to hold it for me.

Never knew reducing the risk of masturbation could be so much fun.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
10-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Amazingly this stuff doesn't deter normal thinking people from the religion. It's as if you called their child ugly and they couldn't bear to mentally process the insult so they pretend you never said it. (I've never called someone's kid ugly BTW).
All the religious texts are basically the same. The writers had no idea what was happening around them in nature. They were scared to death so they made up stories to comfort themselves and their children. To bring comfort they had to believe in the stories. We have adults dedicating their lives to fairytales because they can't handle reality.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
10-07-2012, 07:50 PM
(10-07-2012 07:46 PM)Thomas Wrote:  We have adults dedicating their lives to fairytales because they can't handle reality.

That pretty much sums it up.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
(10-07-2012 07:26 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  So if I can't hold my own cock, then I'll have to hire some beautiful college coed to hold it for me.

There's another part that talks about how your wife isn't allowed to hold you penis while you pee as well, much less a beautiful college girl.
10-07-2012, 08:40 PM
(10-07-2012 08:36 PM)Vlad Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 07:26 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  So if I can't hold my own cock, then I'll have to hire some beautiful college coed to hold it for me.

There's another part that talks about how your wife isn't allowed to hold you penis while you pee as well, much less a beautiful college girl.

What if she just watches ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
11-07-2012, 12:22 AM
(10-07-2012 08:40 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 08:36 PM)Vlad Wrote:  There's another part that talks about how your wife isn't allowed to hold you penis while you pee as well, much less a beautiful college girl.

What if she just watches ?
Well this is another important question
Chazal didnt answer. Just like they didnt think of the possibility that a woman that was raped by a snake might actually enjoy it. Then again whether she enjoyed it or not the snake must be killed because it shamed he woman or man (even if the woman or man did it willingly - the animal is to blame because it shamed the human, since we know that humans are higher than animals in impprtance and holyness).
11-07-2012, 01:41 AM
The Globe and Mail newspaper in Toronto did a story on the Haredim in 2009.

Did anybody happen to see Kirk Douglas on Real Time with Bill Maher a few weeks ago? He was pretty direct about how messed up he thinks the Orthodox Jews are.

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user