The circular argumentation revisited

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: The circular argumentation revisited
(11-08-2016 10:45 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Borg is typing in another language...
We are special. See "she speaks in a language, nobody knows":

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 12:43 AM by Mathilda.)
(11-08-2016 09:24 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  What I became was not good. I felt constantly angry, almost getting to the point of wishing death on people. I felt like I knew with absolute certainty that I was going to hell, which meant that nothing I did mattered. The story of Jesus meant nothing to me. I thought that I must choose hell to be a good person.

I'm so glad to see that you are better. I have deleted the negative rep I gave you.
12-08-2016, 12:54 AM
Seriously, where do all the asshats like this one come from? I wish i had seem s single time someone who could even make a proper argument, or make his ideas clear. Instead we get a bunch of babbling idiots who think they are the smartest thing since sliced bread.

Is there a website with "ideas that make you think you are insanely smart, but look insanely retarded to anyone else"?

Since it seems that i was wrong guessing "poe" with pasadi97, i fear this idiot is also very real.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
12-08-2016, 01:54 AM
You may find this informative Borg ...

12-08-2016, 04:01 AM
(11-08-2016 10:03 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  They make the same statement, only the grammar is different.

The sky is blue.
Blue is the colour of the sky.

Identical statements with words in different order.
No, I am sorry: The sky is the seen atmosphere, it is often blue. The blue is the color in the white-light spectrum, e.g., sometimes the sky appears blue.

The same way: temperature is the parameter of the "thermal energy" of a system, which is measured by thermometer, hereby thermometer is the device from Metrology, designed to measure the temperature.
12-08-2016, 04:15 AM
(12-08-2016 01:54 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You may find this informative Borg ...
Thank you, dear lady. The expert in video has no idea what time is and can not even measure the damn thing. I can and I do, so I am much happier. The Land of Confusion, is not my land:

12-08-2016, 04:45 AM
(11-08-2016 09:48 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Einstein: "the time is a physical object, which is measured by clock."

Citation required for where Einstein said that time is a physical object

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
12-08-2016, 04:57 AM
At work.

Well. I don't fault Borg's taste in music.

It's their atrocious lack of skill in English which is what seems to make any interaction with them pointless.
12-08-2016, 05:15 AM
(12-08-2016 04:45 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Citation required for where Einstein said that time is a physical object
I simply read the Einstein's definition of time "between the lines". The word "time" is the projection of an event on the time-axis of spacetime, latter is background for any current physical system. The time measured by the clock.
12-08-2016, 05:20 AM
(12-08-2016 04:57 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  any interaction with them pointless.
It is not my fault either: I have just different level of clearness. See: a human, being used to hear fuzzy speeches of the politicians, could feel unused to the logical and normal text of theBorg.