The classified report on Syria that congress saw.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2013, 08:05 AM
The classified report on Syria that congress saw.
Supposedly Obama showed a more detailed classified report to congress that was just overflowing with evidence...:roll eyes:

So what do congress say about what they saw? Here is congressman Alan Graysons article in the New York times.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/07/opinio...l?hp&_r=1& (Is the New York Times a government approved source here?)

Hint....Their isn't fucking shit in their. Congress members have filed a request to see the non doctored Classified version and no response has come from papa gov.

The white house chief of staff said it was "common sense" that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: The classified report on Syria that congress saw.
(09-09-2013 08:05 AM)I and I Wrote:  Supposedly Obama showed a more detailed classified report to congress that was just overflowing with evidence...:roll eyes:

So what do congress say about what they saw? Here is congressman Alan Graysons article in the New York times.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/07/opinio...l?hp&_r=1& (Is the New York Times a government approved source here?)

Hint....Their isn't fucking shit in their. Congress members have filed a request to see the non doctored Classified version and no response has come from papa gov.

The white house chief of staff said it was "common sense" that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.

The essay from this Congressman could have been carried anywhere--the authority comes from the fact that it was written by a member of Congress who saw the report the Obama admin shared with Congress.

I think he brings up a lot of valid points. I for one have read in mainstream media accounts the interpretation of the intel that the intercepted communications suggested a commander confirming whether a chemical attack occurred contrary to orders. The US admin is claiming the intercepted communications prove the opposite, that the government was knowingly responsible. I agree with Grayson that Congress at a minimum is entitled to see the actual intelligence reports rather than just summaries if we are to expect them to make an informed decision about war.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply