The common factor of all marriages; theist, atheist and else

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2016, 10:10 AM
The common factor of all marriages; theist, atheist and else
On my previous thread, many of you explored already and in details the possible differences between theist’s and atheist’s marriages.

I wonder now if we will agree on a common factor (one in the least) that should be fulfilled in all marriages in the world.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: The common factor of all marriages; theist, atheist and else
At work.

Consider

A common factor to be fulfilled?

KerimF, I know English isn't your first language. Are you sure you've phrased that right/correctly?
29-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, not this shit again.

Make whatever stupid point you think you have, don't blather on with thread after thread attempting to lead us to your conspiracy theory metaphor for the day.

I knew I shouldn't have taken the time to respond to your other thread.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
29-12-2016, 10:25 AM
Consummation. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-12-2016, 10:34 AM
(29-12-2016 10:14 AM)julep Wrote:  Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, not this shit again.

Make whatever stupid point you think you have, don't blather on with thread after thread attempting to lead us to your conspiracy theory metaphor for the day.

You surprised me too seeing you on my previous thread.

We agreed already that you are among the best-knowledge persons in the world (or in this forum in the least) and I am just a mere nutcase.
So please don't forget this agreement and try your best not to waste your time with me. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
29-12-2016, 10:42 AM
(29-12-2016 10:13 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Consider

A common factor to be fulfilled?

KerimF, I know English isn't your first language. Are you sure you've phrased that right/correctly?

Perhaps the expression 'a common factor' should be replaced simply with 'a common thing' or ‘a common action’.

Anyway, it seems you didn't notice yet something that should be done first, in all marriages, so that a man and woman become husband and wife.

29-12-2016, 10:42 AM
(29-12-2016 10:25 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Consummation. Drinking Beverage

Yabut, what about the "devoutly to be wished" part ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-12-2016, 10:48 AM
(29-12-2016 10:34 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 10:14 AM)julep Wrote:  Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, not this shit again.

You surprised me too seeing you on my previous thread.

We agreed already that you are among the best-knowledge persons in the world (or in this forum in the least) and I am just a mere nutcase.
So please don't forget this agreement and try your best not to waste your time with me. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

"We" certainly isn't you and I agreeing on anything (and I certainly haven't asserted to the extent of knowledge that you claim)...maybe it's you and the voices in your head?

Whether I engage in one of your stupid posts is up to me; I'll thank you in advance not to tell me how I should be using my time.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
29-12-2016, 10:52 AM
Who are we to tell two people what their marriage should mean to them? It's an arrangement between two people, and it's none of our business. Shut your pie hole and be respectful of other people's partnerships even if it doesn't include the elements that you like.
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
29-12-2016, 10:55 AM
It seems that every time I give the readers here a chance to think for a while, I look to most of them as a bad guy (if not much worse Wink ).

This reminds me when I was much younger and used giving private lessons in math and physics. But with the evolution of the modern education, my students started asking to know just the answers of their various exercises and not how to find them. Naturally, I stopped being a teacher and focused, since then, on designing products for the local market.