The common factor of all marriages; theist, atheist and else

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2016, 10:57 AM
RE: The common factor of all marriages; theist, atheist and else
(29-12-2016 10:55 AM)KerimF Wrote:  It seems that every time I give the readers here a chance to think for a while, I look to most of them as a bad guy (if not much worse Wink ).

This reminds me when I was much younger and used giving private lessons in math and physics. But with the evolution of the modern education, my students started asking to know just the answers of their various exercises and not how to find them. Naturally, I stopped being a teacher and focused, since then, on designing products for the local market.

Great. Maybe you should stick to that. Then.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2016, 10:59 AM
(29-12-2016 10:55 AM)KerimF Wrote:  It seems that every time I give the readers here a chance to think for a while, I look to most of them as a bad guy (if not much worse Wink ).

You're just not as deep and profound as you seem to think you are.
29-12-2016, 11:00 AM
At work.

(29-12-2016 10:42 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 10:13 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Consider

A common factor to be fulfilled?

KerimF, I know English isn't your first language. Are you sure you've phrased that right/correctly?

Perhaps the expression 'a common factor' should be replaced simply with 'a common thing' or ‘a common action’.

Anyway, it seems you didn't notice yet something that should be done first, in all marriages, so that a man and woman become husband and wife.

Consider

They should like each other's company?

They should be able to 'Get along'?

Consider

Must admit to being at a loss so far in this thread.
29-12-2016, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2016 01:26 PM by GirlyMan.)

This reminds me when I was much younger and used giving private lessons in math and physics. But with the evolution of the modern education, my students started asking to know just the answers of their various exercises and not how to find them. Naturally, I stopped being a teacher and focused, since then, on designing products for the local market.

Your English seems to have improved greatly during your time under siege in Aleppo. You're not taken seriously because you're a troll who just makes shit up. Now run along and play in the debris and dodge some mortars.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-12-2016, 11:18 AM
I got your back and you got mine. Unconditionally. That's a good marriage.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-12-2016, 11:49 AM
(29-12-2016 10:48 AM)julep Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 10:34 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You surprised me too seeing you on my previous thread.

We agreed already that you are among the best-knowledge persons in the world (or in this forum in the least) and I am just a mere nutcase.
So please don't forget this agreement and try your best not to waste your time with me. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

"We" certainly isn't you and I agreeing on anything (and I certainly haven't asserted to the extent of knowledge that you claim)...maybe it's you and the voices in your head?

Whether I engage in one of your stupid posts is up to me; I'll thank you in advance not to tell me how I should be using my time.

I see.
Since, as you say, there wasn't an agreement, it is clear then, from the way you attacked me today, that you enjoy playing the man-made ruling god who has the right to judge and condemn anyone who doesn't agree with him. And such a god is always right and just.
So, on my side, I will fully understand your attitude towards me as I fully understand the reason for which many ruling gods had to be created, so that their representatives on earth (FREE as you are) can impose their 'knowledge' and 'rules' on others. And the non-believers will deserve god's wrath (actually the wrath of his representatives).

Anyway, I am sorry for making you nervous, but what else one expects from an insane stupid idiot person... as you keep calling me Wink

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
29-12-2016, 11:51 AM
At work.

Consider

I'm certainly not nervous.

Puzzled, maybe, nervous not at all.
29-12-2016, 12:19 PM
(29-12-2016 11:49 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 10:48 AM)julep Wrote:  "We" certainly isn't you and I agreeing on anything (and I certainly haven't asserted to the extent of knowledge that you claim)...maybe it's you and the voices in your head?

Whether I engage in one of your stupid posts is up to me; I'll thank you in advance not to tell me how I should be using my time.

I see.
Since, as you say, there wasn't an agreement, it is clear then, from the way you attacked me today, that you enjoy playing the man-made ruling god who has the right to judge and condemn anyone who doesn't agree with him. And such a god is always right and just.
So, on my side, I will fully understand your attitude towards me as I fully understand the reason for which many ruling gods had to be created, so that their representatives on earth (FREE as you are) can impose their 'knowledge' and 'rules' on others. And the non-believers will deserve god's wrath (actually the wrath of his representatives).

Anyway, I am sorry for making you nervous, but what else one expects from an insane stupid idiot person... as you keep calling me Wink

Oh, dear. You don't seem able to tell the difference between exasperation and nervousness, and you seem a little peeved. Wonder why that is?

What I really enjoy is understanding other people's ideas and seeing if there are intersections with my own, things I can learn from in some way. However, there's only so much time I have to spend slogging through a bunch of passive-aggressive, condescending bullshit, so here I'll just have to settle for the smaller pleasure of pissing you off.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
29-12-2016, 12:32 PM
If it wasn't for marriage, guys couldn't have so much fun getting a little on the side..................

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
29-12-2016, 12:57 PM
(29-12-2016 10:10 AM)KerimF Wrote:  On my previous thread, many of you explored already and in details the possible differences between theist’s and atheist’s marriages.

I wonder now if we will agree on a common factor (one in the least) that should be fulfilled in all marriages in the world.

Try not to kill each other. That said if your spouse or significant other is reading this thread please know that frankly, it's optional.Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.