The compliment thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-09-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: The compliment thread
fstratzero is one of the most positive, intelligent, and tolerant people I have met on here. He is not at all afraid to be wrong, and has always demonstrated that philosophy on the rare occasions that he is.

Vosur always operates with decisive accuracy, never retreats from an argument, and is relentless with facts and logic. Definitely one of the best debaters on here. Efficient, intelligent, and humble.

Atothetheist is always ramping it up among us youngsters, and has even beaten me in a debate or two. Always willing to joke around, even at the expense of his sanity.

Chas and I see eye-to-eye frequently, but I always seem to lack the deadliness of the tersology. He is truly the tersinator.

Alice, you have already shown that you are more than capable of debating, even though you claim to be nervous because of your newly discovered atheism. You go girl.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
18-09-2012, 03:45 PM
(14-09-2012 01:58 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  fstratzero is one of the most positive, intelligent, and tolerant people I have met on here. He is not at all afraid to be wrong, and has always demonstrated that philosophy on the rare occasions that he is.

Vosur always operates with decisive accuracy, never retreats from an argument, and is relentless with facts and logic. Definitely one of the best debaters on here. Efficient, intelligent, and humble.

Atothetheist is always ramping it up among us youngsters, and has even beaten me in a debate or two. Always willing to joke around, even at the expense of his sanity.

Chas and I see eye-to-eye frequently, but I always seem to lack the deadliness of the tersology. He is truly the tersinator.

Alice, you have already shown that you are more than capable of debating, even though you claim to be nervous because of your newly discovered atheism. You go girl.

Logica, I demand a debate on why I am one of the Best debaters you have ever seen in the Skype call.

I don't see enough compliments in my paragraph.Tongue

:PNo, but seriously, I am so glad you are one of my friends, Logica. You are awesome. Actually, beyond awesome. You a the type of awesome that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up whenever you make a good post.

Now that is how you compliment somebody, you American fucker.Tongue

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
18-09-2012, 05:40 PM
(18-09-2012 03:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 01:58 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  fstratzero is one of the most positive, intelligent, and tolerant people I have met on here. He is not at all afraid to be wrong, and has always demonstrated that philosophy on the rare occasions that he is.

Logica, I demand a debate on why I am one of the Best debaters you have ever seen in the Skype call.

:PNo, but seriously, I am so glad you are one of my friends, Logica. You are awesome. Actually, beyond awesome. You a the type of awesome that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up whenever you make a good post.

The fact that I mentioned your victories over me is compliment enough, don't push it. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
18-09-2012, 05:42 PM
(18-09-2012 05:40 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 03:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Logica, I demand a debate on why I am one of the Best debaters you have ever seen in the Skype call.

The fact that I mentioned your victories over me is compliment enough, don't push it. Drinking Beverage

I'll push you up mount Everest if I have to. I want a good compliment... Mine was to vague... How do I ramp up the teens?

18-09-2012, 06:13 PM
(18-09-2012 05:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 05:40 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The fact that I mentioned your victories over me is compliment enough, don't push it. Drinking Beverage

I'll push you up mount Everest if I have to. I want a good compliment... Mine was to vague... How do I ramp up the teens?

Ramp them up?? Dammit A squared, I thought you were their fucking leader!!

Just visiting.

-SR
18-09-2012, 06:23 PM
(18-09-2012 06:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 05:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'll push you up mount Everest if I have to. I want a good compliment... Mine was to vague... How do I ramp up the teens?

Ramp them up?? Dammit A squared, I thought you were their fucking leader!!

Starky, ramping them up is just code for getting them ready to kill the adul- hey wait a minute.

I ain't going to reveal my master plan to you.

Starky is a badass without a badge.

18-09-2012, 07:14 PM
(18-09-2012 06:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 06:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ramp them up?? Dammit A squared, I thought you were their fucking leader!!

Starky, ramping them up is just code for getting them ready to kill the adul- hey wait a minute.

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
20-09-2012, 10:13 AM
(18-09-2012 07:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 06:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Starky, ramping them up is just code for getting them ready to kill the adul- hey wait a minute.

Consider

Consider

Consider

Consider

[Image: thinking+web+pic.jpg]

[Image: thinking.gif]

[Image: 10_54ee5344f191ccf166a936b8431eff53.jpg]

[Image: atomic-explosion-4.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
20-09-2012, 10:38 AM
(18-09-2012 07:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 06:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Starky, ramping them up is just code for getting them ready to kill the adul- hey wait a minute.

Nah, you've gotten it wrong again, my friend.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
01-12-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm thankful I can come to a thread like this when I need a cheering up. Just read all 10 pages.

Y'all are awesome, including some who haven't posted in this thread (yet?)..... <3

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post