The compliment thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-04-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: The compliment thread
Aurora thinks she has magic underwear even though she don't seem able to appreciate the magic that is the fundoshi. ... sigh, teenagers.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2012, 07:36 PM
(09-04-2012 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Aurora thinks she has magic underwear even though she don't seem to be appreciate the magic that is the fundoshi. ... sigh, teenagers.

What's with you recently Girly?

You're more obsessed with fundoshis than HoC is with his Gwynnies!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-04-2012, 07:37 PM
(09-04-2012 07:36 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(09-04-2012 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Aurora thinks she has magic underwear even though she don't seem to be appreciate the magic that is the fundoshi. ... sigh, teenagers.

What's with you recently Girly?

You're more obsessed with fundoshis than HoC is with his Gwynnies!

I think the magic has hitched up on me and given me a wedgie.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-04-2012, 07:56 AM
(09-04-2012 05:20 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  DLJ is amazingly creative, intelligent, and that anagram thread was incredibly entertaining.

Erxomai never fails to make me laugh out loud and spill my drink. He owes me a new keyboard.

Well, as they don't say but should say... flattery gets you everywhere. So I've added a few more for your anagramatical pleasure.

I would like to compliment...

nah!

too gushy.

Oh ok, on a rare serious note, compliments to all (with one exception) for witty, thought provoking, usually coherent (with one different exception), often childish (in a good way) contributions that have restored my faith (ooops) trust in humanity.

Thank you all.

10-04-2012, 08:31 AM
kingchosen: You may be a Christian, but you're pretty amazing. I can talk to you, when I need help and not get a sugarcoated nor a shove-religious-beliefs-down-your-throat answer. Thank you.

Hughsie: You're pretty darn cute, and you need to get off your lazy ass and visit.

HouseofCantor: Oh my gosh, I envy the amount of knowledge that you obtain and the amazing vocabulary that you have. You're also a great friend.

Erxomai: Yeah.. You already know.

kitty_lover: Darling, you're one of my best friends and you've helped me through a ton of bullshit. Thank you.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like legendoflink's post
10-04-2012, 09:50 AM
frankiej: Adorable, but new. I'm going to have to get to know you, Dear.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
10-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Well ok I'll play.
I already said good stuff about Deep so I'll leave his fine ass out of this.

I really enjoy the banter between the majority of forum members here.
I like how people can be themselves even when they are total douchebags.

I appreciate the help from the forum team, it's an excellent group of people, and quite the assortment of personalities. Especially all of Liliths Smile

I enjoy the humor of our resident Comedian BuddyChrist, though his forum contributions are too sparse these days. Step it up. I want more BC posts by the end of the week, or life will go on as normal.

I also really like being able to swear openly. Fuck cunt dick shit. Ahhh feels good. Having a kid means I don't swear as often as I want. Though I still swear an awful lot. You'd think I had tourettes. But I don't.

Thank you all for being a part of what makes this place what it is. Without you it would be something else... possibly worse.... anything is possible right?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
10-04-2012, 01:05 PM
(08-04-2012 10:23 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  So I had this idea the EXACT same day KC posted his "what I think of you" thread. I think it's kinda bullsh*t that KC has me under surveillance and is stealing my ideas.

...so ...stop it.

Only if you stop meat-spinning in the camera.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
10-04-2012, 01:11 PM
You guys are all awesome Smile Including the ones I try to crap on occasionally, or wee on your leg.
10-04-2012, 01:27 PM
frankiej, you are freakin' awesome and ridiculously handsome

Okay, I'll start again.

I don't know many people here so I can only comment on a few.

RevJ has given me many laughs over the past year and I would like to give him my heart... oh, it isn't there...hmm.

Napoleon is my mistress so I don't have to compliment him.

HoC, well, WOW... that is all.

FSM_scot.... Scottish people don't need compliments, we know how good we are (not very).

xLegendofLink096x seems to have made me feel welcome and she is of the opinion that I am adorable, so thumbs up from me... she really doesn't know me >:] MUAHAHAcoughcoughhahahahaha
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink The Random Acts of Kindness Thread Percepticon 22 1,135 31-03-2014 01:51 PM
Last Post: Dean J. Smith
  The "paying it forward" thread Bucky Ball 30 1,433 05-06-2013 09:43 AM
Last Post: Bows and Arrows
  The hash out thread kingschosen 18 882 01-08-2012 02:49 PM
Last Post: lucradis
  Forum-easter-drink picture-thread 2012 Leela 27 1,901 12-04-2012 12:51 AM
Last Post: Erxomai