The compliment thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-04-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: The compliment thread
(09-04-2012 07:36 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(09-04-2012 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Aurora thinks she has magic underwear even though she don't seem to be appreciate the magic that is the fundoshi. ... sigh, teenagers.

What's with you recently Girly?

You're more obsessed with fundoshis than HoC is with his Gwynnies!

Spoken like a true furry. Angel

Hughsie's a good thing about this place. He does all the nice stuff - cause he's nice - so I don't hafta be. Being nice is a pain in the ass. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2012, 01:56 PM
As far as talking about all the wonderful people who have impacted my stay here, I'll let my signature speak for itself.

And Smoosh, I imagine your hands get pretty chilly when you're taking LARP breaks so I've picked out this keyboard to send you.
Enjoy! Big Grin

[Image: 2386342867_6731a7c7d9.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-04-2012, 01:40 AM
(10-04-2012 10:01 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I enjoy the humor of our resident Comedian BuddyChrist, though his forum contributions are too sparse these days. Step it up. I want more BC posts by the end of the week, or life will go on as normal.

My comedic frequency is much like in real life. If there's a handful of people in a room, I'll bring the roof down with jokes and awesomeness. But if I'm out at a bar surrounded by 100 dudes all telling terrible jokes in the hopes that one might be funny, I tend to remain quiet and try to put out a zinger or two during the rare quiet moments.

This forum is becoming more and more crowded... so I will sit here with my tequila until the opportunity presents itself. There's no way I can keep up with the post count of you drunken assholes.

And in the heart of the thread:

I like how we all kinda randomly picked Lucradis to be admin because he was cool enough and level headed enough... only to find out months later that he's perfect for the role. Perfectly objective, perfectly fair, and perfectly humorous enough to defuse a situation. Cheers.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 6 users Like Buddy Christ's post
11-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Hahahha what a load of shit. Kiss ass.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2012, 07:25 PM
(11-04-2012 01:40 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  This forum is becoming more and more crowded... so I will sit here with my tequila until the opportunity presents itself.

Didn't know tequila was available in Canada. I mean hell, you can't get melatonin or DHEA, tequila can't be far behind.

(11-04-2012 01:40 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I like how we all kinda randomly picked Lucradis to be admin because he was cool enough and level headed enough...

I thought it was because Stephen King had already screened him for the role of pennywise.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
16-04-2012, 10:20 PM
(16-04-2012 07:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 01:40 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  This forum is becoming more and more crowded... so I will sit here with my tequila until the opportunity presents itself.

Didn't know tequila was available in Canada. I mean hell, you can't get melatonin or DHEA, tequila can't be far behind.

(11-04-2012 01:40 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I like how we all kinda randomly picked Lucradis to be admin because he was cool enough and level headed enough...

I thought it was because Stephen King had already screened him for the role of pennywise.
I'd like to re-thank Girly again as I'm under the impression he thinks I'm a teenager Thumbsup
You're fucking awesome, ya old bastard and, yes, you can call me an old tart if your heart desires Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
16-04-2012, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 11:10 PM by AnotherSinner.)
This is a thread to compliment members here...right? Well....

Hugsie even if we do not share the same point of view, has always been polite.

Lilith I think, has a great deal of insight and great taste in games and anime. Just enjoy conversation with her in general so far.

Girly Man, you are bursting with personality and have a great sense of humor. Even if it is a bit twisted. Lol, that is part of what makes you great.

....More to come...just give me time.

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
[+] 1 user Likes AnotherSinner's post
16-04-2012, 10:40 PM
(16-04-2012 10:20 PM)aurora Wrote:  I'd like to re-thank Girly again as I'm under the impression he thinks I'm a teenager ...

I mean, you got magic underwear?!? What the hell else am I supposed to think? Smile

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
16-04-2012, 10:54 PM
(16-04-2012 10:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 10:20 PM)aurora Wrote:  I'd like to re-thank Girly again as I'm under the impression he thinks I'm a teenager ...

I mean, you got magic underwear?!? What the hell else am I supposed to think? Smile
Blame DeepThought - he created the undies, I just wear 'em, hoping..... Wink

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
16-04-2012, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 11:24 PM by Erxomai.)
(16-04-2012 07:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

BC moved to Canada? When did that happen?
Oh...you thought he was British Columbian?

(16-04-2012 10:54 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 10:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I mean, you got magic underwear?!? What the hell else am I supposed to think? Smile
Blame DeepThought - he created the undies, I just wear 'em, hoping..... Wink
Aren't we all, Dear? Aren't we all? Blush

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My