The compliment thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-04-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: The compliment thread
KC has proven to me that he is what a Christian should be. He is thoughtful and considerate. He stands by his faith but remains open to discuss religion here without pressure. I appreciate him not only as a member here but as a wonderful person in real life.

He reminds me very much of a theist friend in SC that I have missed terribly since we moved. Since I hold that friend in the highest regard, I truly mean it as a compliment.

I am a little overwhelmed by his kindness and sincerity.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
27-04-2012, 10:07 PM
(27-04-2012 09:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  KC has proven to me that he is what a Christian should be. He is thoughtful and considerate. He stands by his faith but remains open to discuss religion here without pressure. I appreciate him not only as a member here but as a wonderful person in real life.

He reminds me very much of a theist friend in SC that I have missed terribly since we moved. Since I hold that friend in the highest regard, I truly mean it as a compliment.

Thank you, Angie. And, as I said, you are more than welcome. It was the least I could do. I honestly wish I could help more.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
30-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Everybody here is pretty excellent. Prolly would have been easier to have a "name the douche-bag" thread... then again, we all know who's the douche-bag. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-04-2012, 03:16 PM
(30-04-2012 03:02 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Everybody here is pretty excellent. Prolly would have been easier to have a "name the douche-bag" thread... then again, we all know who's the douche-bag. Big Grin
Oh you're well beyond several degrees of douchbaggery Johnny! Laughat

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
01-05-2012, 03:00 AM
Great idea for a thread.

Erxomai & Buddy C & Lucradis for being very funny.

Observer for remaining positive in the face of incredible adversity.

House of Cantor for being awesome and teaching me about 4 and Tao and doing things with words that make me happy and sad at the same time.

Deep Thought for being very, very good at what he does.

Lillith Pride, Denico, Chas and Kineo for having enviable debating skills.

Yeah..pretty much everyone...

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 4 users Like Shannow's post
05-05-2012, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 02:07 PM by AnotherSinner.)
(27-04-2012 09:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  KC has proven to me that he is what a Christian should be. He is thoughtful and considerate. He stands by his faith but remains open to discuss religion here without pressure. I appreciate him not only as a member here but as a wonderful person in real life.

I concure with Anjele. Kingschosen is a very polite and considerate person. Does not come off as holier than thou which is something a number of believers, myself included...at times...tend to come off as.

Would also like to take a moment to give props to, if I have not already:

Anjele - She seems pretty passionate about her beliefs or values.

Ludacris - He is open and seems to try to relate to others rather well. Also does not seem to have any problem or fear with expressing his thoughts and does so rather clearly. Also has made me laugh quite a bit at some of the irony he tosses my way.

Ahoy - Seems to be pretty insightful.

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
05-05-2012, 03:02 PM
So many to compliment... really. All, in fact.

Frankly, anyone who comes to this forum is a compliment to the forum itself. The exchange of ideas, the comradeship, and even just the bullshit tossed around... with the degree of tolerance displayed here, one might even be able to view this place as a reflection of the change we would wish to see in the world.

Tongue + Cool + Hobo + Smartass+ Weeping + (Angel X Evil_monster)+ Censored + Laughat + Big Grin + Angry + Heart +Dodgy + Idea = TTA Forum

To everyone who runs through here; the forum and the planet is such a better place because of you. Bowing

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 7 users Like kim's post
06-05-2012, 11:18 PM
(05-05-2012 03:02 PM)kim Wrote:  So many to compliment... really. All, in fact.

Well... Blush forum + kim > forum - kim.

[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-05-2012, 04:34 PM
NoahsFarce = Kimis Envy

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
20-05-2012, 06:28 AM
KC is so adorable. He shoulda been a girl. Big Grin

Stark is the mofo Sleeping Dragon. Made the place and set the pace.

Made Lucradis admin instead of this fool. Resident Evil is the shiznit. If I were running this place, there'd be Gwynnies... and it would suck for everybody else. I just cannot get tired of that girl... but you know that. Big Grin

Erx and Girly and I are the unholy trine. If we ever got together in a bar one night, and a Westboro protest the next morning... that would be that. Evil_monster

Ghost is the supernatural memetic agnostic. Don't mess with him, or he'll haunt you. Wink

Bucky and Mark gonna launch outta here, knock Rick Carrier on his ass.

Buddy Christ? Well, he's the Messiah; duh.

Filox, obviously the Antichrist.

Observer is the conscience.

Deep Thought the enabler.

Lilith Pride the perspective.

Shannow the chronicler.

Lady Jane and Aurora are the feminine side of teh nets. They exist!

And Kim is my future ex-wife. So back off, Noah. Big Grin

[+] 9 users Like houseofcantor's post