The compliment thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-05-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: The compliment thread
(20-05-2012 06:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Erx and Girly and I are the unholy trine. If we ever got together in a bar one night, and a Westboro protest the next morning... that would be that. Evil_monster

This gives me an idea for a deconversion strategy. Hellbound chats 'em up with religious mumbo jumbo and invites them into a bar for further discourse. They plop down between HoC and Girly at the bar. HoC starts going on about the Gwynnies. The soon to be deconverted asks Erx, "What's he talking about?" Hellbound says, "Let me buy you a drink." HoC moves onto the "Love is Void" sermon. The soon to be deconverted turns to Girly, "What's he talking about now." Girly responds "Let me buy you a bottle." Dude wakes up looking like this.

[Image: socks.jpg]

Dude: "What happened to my pants?"
Erx: "God took them."
Dude: "WTF?!? Don't remembering that being part of my tithe."
Girly: "Don't trust that fucker, you'll not only lose your shirt, you'll lose your pants too."
HoC: "Oh my dear Gwynnies, where are your pants?"

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-05-2012, 03:56 PM
(20-05-2012 06:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And Kim is my future ex-wife. So back off, Noah. Big Grin
Ex, huh?

Dodgy

There is a positive side to insanit Atheism! Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
20-05-2012, 04:09 PM
(20-05-2012 06:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Lady Jane and Aurora are the feminine side of teh nets. They exist!
I have worked so hard to be a girl who exists on the net! Thanks for noticing, my hard work for this is finally being appreciated Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
20-05-2012, 05:19 PM
(20-05-2012 04:09 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 06:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Lady Jane and Aurora are the feminine side of teh nets. They exist!

I have worked so hard to be a girl who exists on the net! Thanks for noticing, my hard work for this is finally being appreciated Big Grin

All posters add to the mix, even the trolls, who don't last too long anyhow.

A 'special mention' for Erxomai and Lilith Pride. Yes
20-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Mr. Woof is calm and clear in his posts.

I find that what he says is worth reading.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-05-2012, 09:23 PM
(20-05-2012 08:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Mr. Woof is calm and clear in his posts.

I find that what he says is worth reading.

Thanks Anjele.

I used to be rather the opposite so a few things must be working for me. Thumbsup
You too seem to be reasonably keeping on top of things.
21-05-2012, 06:46 AM
(20-05-2012 06:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Shannow the chronicler.

Been pondering for a while what to put under my name instead of 'member' which is kinda rude in an 80's "letter to the Playboy editor" type of rude and makes me feel immature for finding it rude.

Thanks HoC...another crisis solved. World peace next please Wink

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 3 users Like Shannow's post
25-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Shannow. Wow - his work!! - his videos!!

Shannow gives the forum and all of us such dimension!

Confused I don't mean to sound creepy here or freak anyone out but he might be God.

Ok, maybe not the God, but he's certainly a God... when he's doing his thing. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Kim a cool forum poster who always has a light hearted thing to say, that seems to brighten my day!

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
12-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Hmmmm, time to revive this thread I think. Just had a good time reading through it all.

Anyway, I'm gonna mention two more people.

Firstly, LadyJane. There's just something sweet and likeable about you and you always post interesting things.

Secondly, Ferdinand. Ferdinand is hands down one of my favourite forum members. Sometimes I even read threads I have no interest in just because she's posted in them. Her use of vocabulary and infinite maturity never cease to amaze and inspire me.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post