The compliment thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-09-2012, 01:22 AM
RE: The compliment thread
I'd just like to thank all of you for purring wit my dark humor and ceaseless pestering (not that you have a choice in the matter). I hope that we can continue this mutually beneficial relationship.....or else.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
13-09-2012, 07:22 AM
(12-09-2012 08:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Secondly, Ferdinand. Ferdinand is hands down one of my favourite forum members. Sometimes I even read threads I have no interest in just because she's posted in them. Her use of vocabulary and infinite maturity never cease to amaze and inspire me.

bdbdbiashgdknkawww Blush

Hughsie, by far.
Erxomai, who's like the second father to me, and everyone on the forum.
Stark, he's like the big daddy from Bioshock. \m/
Cantor, when I can understand him.
Link, 'cos I have to put up with her irl.
Girlyman, bemore, Dom, DLJ, Bucky Ball, Frankie, Logica Humano, Lady Jane, Near, earmuffs. Hands down, I'd like to save I like everyone here. Even though I'm more of a stalker than a socializer. Drinking Beverage
13-09-2012, 07:32 AM
(13-09-2012 07:22 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 08:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Secondly, Ferdinand. Ferdinand is hands down one of my favourite forum members. Sometimes I even read threads I have no interest in just because she's posted in them. Her use of vocabulary and infinite maturity never cease to amaze and inspire me.

bdbdbiashgdknkawww Blush

Hughsie, by far.
Girlyman, bemore, Dom, DLJ, Bucky Ball, Frankie, Logica Humano, Lady Jane, Near, earmuffs. Hands down, I'd like to save I like everyone here. Even though I'm more of a stalker than a socializer. Drinking Beverage

Who's your daddy? Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-09-2012, 09:26 AM
(12-09-2012 08:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Hmmmm, time to revive this thread I think. Just had a good time reading through it all.

Anyway, I'm gonna mention two more people.

Firstly, LadyJane. There's just something sweet and likeable about you and you always post interesting things.

Secondly, Ferdinand. Ferdinand is hands down one of my favourite forum members. Sometimes I even read threads I have no interest in just because she's posted in them. Her use of vocabulary and infinite maturity never cease to amaze and inspire me.

Thanks Hughsie! That was lovely to read and made me smile Smile
13-09-2012, 10:13 AM
(13-09-2012 07:22 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

bdbdbiashgdknkawww Blush

Hughsie, by far.

Looked up big daddy from bio shock. I can liwidat. You're a sweetheart kiddo.

Still can't figure out what \m/ means though.......Consider

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
13-09-2012, 12:12 PM
(12-09-2012 08:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Hmmmm, time to revive this thread I think. Just had a good time reading through it all.

Anyway, I'm gonna mention two more people.

Firstly, LadyJane. There's just something sweet and likeable about you and you always post interesting things.

Secondly, Ferdinand. Ferdinand is hands down one of my favourite forum members. Sometimes I even read threads I have no interest in just because she's posted in them. Her use of vocabulary and infinite maturity never cease to amaze and inspire me.

a kick-ass fan can't be all bad. :/

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-09-2012, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 01:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
Motherfucker willingly took on the thankless task of being a tour guide at the edge of the abyss and is able to point out to visitors that at the heart of it, once you diagonalize it, is Gwyneth fucking Paltrow. Impressive and compelling. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Girly your old sig was better Sad The new one looks like me.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-09-2012, 03:09 PM
(13-09-2012 07:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Who's your daddy? Drinking Beverage

-_-

(13-09-2012 10:13 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Looked up big daddy from bio shock. I can liwidat. You're a sweetheart kiddo.

Still can't figure out what \m/ means though.......Consider

\m/
[Image: szebk4.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
13-09-2012, 03:16 PM
(13-09-2012 02:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  Girly your old sig was better Sad The new one looks like me.

Aren't you Black? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post