The compliment thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-04-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: The compliment thread
(24-04-2012 10:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-04-2012 09:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The first two are understandable.
You should be banned for not giving props to Taz the first time.

I know. I'd ban myself right now if I could Sad.

I can ban you though. You've posted here without mentioning Tazmin Consider.

Go ahead. Make my day.

I don't need to mention Taz. She knows how she rates with me. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2012, 05:24 PM
(24-04-2012 10:30 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Go ahead. Make my day.

I don't need to mention Taz. She knows how she rates with me. Big Grin

So your defence for not showing Tazmin proper respect is that you will only acknowledge her awesomeness in private, not in public?! As though you're ashamed to be seen acknowledging her awesomeness?! As though she isn't really worthy of your respect?!

You're a twisted little bastard Erx!

How can you criticise me when you've been more disrespectful than anyone else on the forum?!

Fuck banning you from here, I'm gonna petition to have you banned from life mother-fucker Angry!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-04-2012, 05:27 PM
There's nothing private about it...my heart felt emotions were expressed in her Rep.
I just know she's intelligent enough to know that you only need to tell her once that she's awesome. Do it too much and you look like you're insincere...like adding her to the compliment thread AFTER you've already said how much you like everyone else.

And banning me from life? How is that a bad thing? Unsure

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-04-2012, 05:31 PM
(25-04-2012 05:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  There's nothing private about it...my heart felt emotions were expressed in her Rep.
I just know she's intelligent enough to know that you only need to tell her once that she's awesome. Do it too much and you look like you're insincere...like adding her to the compliment thread AFTER you've already said how much you like everyone else.

You wanna bring up the +2 you gave her?! The same +2 that you only gave her after a push from me?!

You better hope she never reads this thread and finds your treachery! If she does then she'll use her God powers and make you answer for your actions, for your disrespect!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
25-04-2012, 05:33 PM
(25-04-2012 05:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 05:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  There's nothing private about it...my heart felt emotions were expressed in her Rep.

You wanna bring up the +2 you gave her?! The same +2 that you only gave her after a push from me?!

You better hope she never reads this thread and finds your treachery! If she does then she'll use her God powers and make you answer for your actions, for your disrespect!
So it's come to this.

25-04-2012, 05:36 PM
(25-04-2012 05:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So it's come to this.

This is exactly what it's come to mother-fucker!

Best
Worst
25-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Hughsie and Erx will have to share the 'chair' - Naughty!! Wink

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
25-04-2012, 06:01 PM
(25-04-2012 05:52 PM)aurora Wrote:  Hughsie and Erx will have to share the 'chair' - Naughty!! Wink

But Aurooooooora, he started it, he's being a bastard! Sadcryface

Best
Worst
25-04-2012, 06:02 PM
If we're sharing, I would prefer to go first.

26-04-2012, 04:35 AM
Kids...

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post