The compliment thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-01-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: The compliment thread
Kim has always been like a big sister to me. Thank you hun.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
11-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Thank you to everyone who is helping me through my depression. I really appreciate it.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
13-01-2013, 08:20 PM
I want to thank everyone who has been so nice to be since I joined. I just got to stay off the political threads. Being a conservative atheist does not seem to make one win any popularity contests around here. Tongue But I can take it.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
13-01-2013, 08:22 PM
(13-01-2013 08:20 PM)smidgen Wrote:  I want to thank everyone who has been so nice to be since I joined. I just got to stay off the political threads. Being a conservative atheist does not seem to make one win any popularity contests around here. Tongue But I can take it.

You don't need to stay off them. If you can stand a little rough and tumble, we can have fun. Yes

I'm a centrist, so I probably agree with you in some things, and there are other conservatives here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-01-2013, 08:39 PM
(13-01-2013 08:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-01-2013 08:20 PM)smidgen Wrote:  I want to thank everyone who has been so nice to be since I joined. I just got to stay off the political threads. Being a conservative atheist does not seem to make one win any popularity contests around here. Tongue But I can take it.

You don't need to stay off them. If you can stand a little rough and tumble, we can have fun. Yes

I'm a centrist, so I probably agree with you in some things, and there are other conservatives here.
Speaking of compliments. You have been nothing but nice to be from day one. Much appreciated.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
10-08-2013, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 10:39 AM by Hughsie.)
This is my 5000th post!

So I decided to use my 5000th post to revive one of my favourite threads. Now I've been here for over two years I'm gonna give mentions to a few select people who've had a real, positive effect on my life.

Ferdinand - You're just .......... nedjfbnsfgjg. One of the best friends I've ever had. In a kinda weird way (considering you're four years younger than me) I sort of look up to you at times.
legendoflink - You mean so much to me. You're an amazing person and just need to realise it.
Atothetheist - You're like an online little brother. I give you a hard time but I don't mean it in a bad way. I got your back bro.
aurora - Interesting, funny, and I love talking to you. We need to Skype more.
Stark Raving - I look up to you dude, you're wise in an unorthodox way. You also made this place great.
kingschosen - You always had my back bro. One of the few people on the forum who "gets it".
LadyJane - You make me smile. You're so caring and have an uncanny habit of cheering me up when I need it most.
lucradis - A lot of my admin approach was based on you. I have huge respect for the way you did things as admin, and for you as a person.

All the people on Skype - I just love talking to you all, past and present participants.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
10-08-2013, 10:42 PM
(10-08-2013 10:15 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  This is my 5000th post!

So I decided to use my 5000th post to revive one of my favourite threads. Now I've been here for over two years I'm gonna give mentions to a few select people who've had a real, positive effect on my life.

Ferdinand - You're just .......... nedjfbnsfgjg. One of the best friends I've ever had. In a kinda weird way (considering you're four years younger than me) I sort of look up to you at times.
legendoflink - You mean so much to me. You're an amazing person and just need to realise it.
Atothetheist - You're like an online little brother. I give you a hard time but I don't mean it in a bad way. I got your back bro.
aurora - Interesting, funny, and I love talking to you. We need to Skype more.
Stark Raving - I look up to you dude, you're wise in an unorthodox way. You also made this place great.
kingschosen - You always had my back bro. One of the few people on the forum who "gets it".
LadyJane - You make me smile. You are so caring and have an uncanny habit of cheering me up when I most need it.
lucradis - A lot of my admin approach was based on you. I have huge respect for the way you did things as admin and for you as a person.

All the people on Skype - I just love talking to you all, past and present participants.

You wasted you 5000th post on those beggars?

Good job.

PS. I'm only 931 posts behind you. I'mma catch up someday relatively soon.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
11-08-2013, 10:24 AM
(10-08-2013 10:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You wasted you 5000th post on those beggars?

Good job.

PS. I'm only 931 posts behind you. I'mma catch up someday relatively soon.

You're just jealous you didn't get mentioned by name. Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
11-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Da top five dogs.

Hughsie: You're a little shit, but you're my best friend. Which is weird, because we've never met, and depressing because we probably won't. I'm not even being negative about it, I'm just looking at it realistically. It would be the most awesome thing in the world if we could ever meet. You're hilariously gay but it means a lot to me that you check up on me as often as you do. You're the forum member I'm closest to, and you like boys. Smile Oh and play the Mafia game.
Atothetheist: Attie poo is sweet to me sometimes, but he is most often mean. HOWEVER Attie is a good listener and he's there for me whenever I need a friend. Sometimes I wish he were a little less mean to be, but then again I look at our friendship almost like that of siblings. It's inevitable that we're going to insult each other, but we both know there's no harm in it. Attie also likes boys. Smile
Revenant77x: Rev is honestly the god father of Skype calls, regardless if Attie or Muffs runs them. He's a great listener and gives awesome advice, and although he makes fun of me often like the others also do, he's one of my favorite forum members.
Logica Humano: Mike da Dyke. Logica his hilarious and really smart, and he also has pink hair. He brings his own personality to both the forum and Skype calls, but more importantly, he brings more gender-confusion than I do, I think that's just awesome.
Tartarus Sauce: Speaking to Tartarus is the equivalence of one huge acid trip. His laugh sounds like a child drowning and he orgasms over cute cats. He has to be one of the funniest forum members to skype with, but he's also pretty smart and makes me feel a potato sometimes.

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
11-08-2013, 04:43 PM
(11-08-2013 12:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Which is weird, because we've never met, and depressing because we probably won't. I'm not even being negative about it, I'm just looking at it realistically. It would be the most awesome thing in the world if we could ever meet.

Whatever, of course we'll meet one day.

Failing me winning the lottery (which is defo gonna happen anyway), you're gonna haul your ass to England someday. And we're gonna play Playstation, and eat chips and curry sauce, and you're gonna cry about how wrong you were about chips and curry sauce. It will be epic. Smile

Best
Worst

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink The Random Acts of Kindness Thread Percepticon 22 1,128 31-03-2014 01:51 PM
Last Post: Dean J. Smith
  The "paying it forward" thread Bucky Ball 30 1,427 05-06-2013 09:43 AM
Last Post: Bows and Arrows
  The hash out thread kingschosen 18 880 01-08-2012 02:49 PM
Last Post: lucradis
  Forum-easter-drink picture-thread 2012 Leela 27 1,896 12-04-2012 12:51 AM
Last Post: Erxomai