The cure for cancer is: get AIDS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2012, 12:01 PM
RE: The cure for cancer is: get AIDS!
Since you have shown that your knowledge of the human body even at a basic level is non Existant you may want to give this whole science section a miss. The big words might make your head hurt.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
23-12-2012, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2012 04:09 PM by Vosur.)
(23-12-2012 11:22 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Or you could prevent 99% of cancers by treating your body well from life style choices? Seems easier to me.

[Image: facepalm95.jpg]

The many causes of cancer

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
23-12-2012, 08:08 PM
(23-12-2012 11:22 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Or you could prevent 99% of cancers by treating your body well from life style choices? Seems easier to me.

Yeah, that little girl abused the shit out of her 7 yo body to get leukemia, come on dude, you ain't that fucking stupid.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-12-2012, 08:23 PM
(23-12-2012 10:54 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Nowhere in that article does it say anything about using modified HIV, It very clearly says a virus like HIV that hides in white blood cells, not HIV itself.

Can't say I have enough knowledge as to comment on what these fuckers are doing, but my naive read is that they find a goddam taxicab carrying a fucking troublemaker, carjack the cab, throw the troublemaker out, replace it with my T-Cells, and keep the same driver. HIV apparently knows how to select good taxicab drivers.

(23-12-2012 10:54 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  The immune system doing exactly what it evolved to do. Without a course of immunosuppressants it will be a very short lived treatment.

From what I read, the patients go through complete immunosuppression first for that very reason.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-12-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm pretty certain that nothing I did caused my cancer...check a fact or two FZU.

Jesus H Christ, what a pain in the ass.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
23-12-2012, 11:51 PM

Don't waste your time! Eat your celery stalk! Remember to chew your fibers well!
24-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Your title is wrong. Getting HIV is not the same as "getting AIDS".
Sure, you'll eventually get AIDS if you are infected with HIV and not taking meds, but
AIDS is not something you get with an injection, innoculation, unprotected sex, etc. since
it is a syndrome, not a virus or bacteria.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
24-12-2012, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 06:13 PM by Janus.)
(24-12-2012 12:10 AM)KVron Wrote:  Your title is wrong. Getting HIV is not the same as "getting AIDS".
Sure, you'll eventually get AIDS if you are infected with HIV and not taking meds, but
AIDS is not something you get with an injection, innoculation, unprotected sex, etc. since
it is a syndrome, not a virus or bacteria.

You don't get AIDS from impoteneziged HIV virii.
But even if you did, it would be worth it, because you can live and grow old with AIDS. You die from cancer...
So the title of this thread is right on the money!
24-12-2012, 06:13 PM
That's because it has nothing to do with hiv. Are you reading a different article to me? It very clearly says a virus that infects the macrophage, like HIV, as in it does the same thing as hiv by infecting a white blood cell. The virus used is not HIV or even a modified version of it. Nowhere in the article does it even hint at it.
If you have a link to an article where it shows that it is actualy made from HIV can you link it?
24-12-2012, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 06:36 PM by Janus.)
(24-12-2012 06:13 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  That's because it has nothing to do with hiv. Are you reading a different article to me? It very clearly says a virus that infects the macrophage, like HIV, as in it does the same thing as hiv by infecting a white blood cell. The virus used is not HIV or even a modified version of it. Nowhere in the article does it even hint at it.
If you have a link to an article where it shows that it is actualy made from HIV can you link it?

If you had read GirlyMan's comment you would have seen 2 links to articles that prominently feature the terms 'engineered', 'rewired', 'immune system' and 'HIV' in bold type in their headlines. Not to mention a dozen times in the body copy.
I recommend you actually read those articles and connect the dots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Killing Cancer with the HIV virus AtheistTeacher 12 859 23-06-2013 04:27 PM
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Squeezing boobs may prevent breast cancer Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 13 1,007 04-06-2013 01:37 PM
Last Post: I and I
  Cancer Charlatans. fstratzero 23 1,173 12-01-2013 04:28 PM
Last Post: fstratzero
  Herbal Medicine to cure AIDS/HIV? BlahBlokesBraBroke 10 1,280 25-07-2012 10:07 AM
Last Post: robotworld
  Interesting way to fight Cancer DeepThought 8 908 09-09-2011 04:11 PM
Last Post: FSM_scot
  Cannabinoids and cancer Kikko 13 1,809 01-08-2011 05:45 AM
Last Post: Filox