The cure for cancer is: get AIDS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: The cure for cancer is: get AIDS!
(24-12-2012 06:22 PM)Janus Wrote:  If you had read GirlyMan's comment you would have seen 2 links to articles that prominently feature the terms 'engineered', 'rewired', 'immune system' and 'HIV' in bold type in their headlines. Not to mention a dozen times in the body copy.
I recommend you actually read those articles.

I'm talking about YOUR op. Girly's links are completely separate from the article YOU posted.

Your original post about using modified HIV had nothing to do with the linked article. That's what I'm getting at.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2012, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 07:28 PM by Janus.)
(23-12-2012 08:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 10:54 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  The immune system doing exactly what it evolved to do. Without a course of immunosuppressants it will be a very short lived treatment.

From what I read, the patients go through complete immunosuppression first for that very reason.

Yes, they go through complete immunosuppression first, but I don't think it's for that reason. I think they do that for double insurance with regard to the whole procedure/therapy and would do the same thing if they used another vector/m.o. Just like you always sterilize medical instruments and the environment before you do an invasive surgical procedure. Irrespective of whether you're doing a complete heart-lung transplantation or a tonsillectomy.
24-12-2012, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 07:35 PM by Janus.)
(24-12-2012 06:43 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 06:22 PM)Janus Wrote:  If you had read GirlyMan's comment you would have seen 2 links to articles that prominently feature the terms 'engineered', 'rewired', 'immune system' and 'HIV' in bold type in their headlines. Not to mention a dozen times in the body copy.
I recommend you actually read those articles.

I'm talking about YOUR op. Girly's links are completely separate from the article YOU posted.

Your original post about using modified HIV had nothing to do with the linked article. That's what I'm getting at.

What's wrong with you? Don't you want to see it? Can't you see it? Or are you trolling and being deliberately obnoxious?
Both the article in my OP and those in GirlyMan's post address the same problem: how to fool the body's own immune system into not attacking a strange virus – the cancer cell killer – so that it can do its intended work! And they do that with twice modified HIV! Although the BBC article tried to be not explicit about it. As I specifically pointed out in my second post!
But all 3 articles are about exactly the same attack vector on the cancer cells. Two mention it specifically. Many times. One, the BBC article, obviously for a different audience, beats around the bush. But if you read it with the knowledge of the other 2 articles it is abundantly clear that it is about exactly the same principle.
24-12-2012, 07:29 PM
(24-12-2012 06:58 PM)Janus Wrote:  What's wrong with you? Don't you want to see it? Can't you see it? Or are you trolling and being deliberately obnoxious?
Both the article in my OP and those in GirlyMan's address the same problem: how to fool the body's own immune system into not attacking a strange virus – the cancer cell killer – so that it can do its intended work! And they do that with twice modified HIV! Although the BBC article tried to be not explicit about it. As I specifically pointed out in my second post!
But all 3 articles are about exactly the same attack vector on the cancer cells. Two mention it specifically. Many times. One, the BBC article, obviously for a different audience, beats around the bush. But if you read it with the knowledge of the other 2 articles it is abundantly clear that they are about exactly the same principle.

You're missing the point entirely. What you claimed in your original post had nothing to do with the article you posted. That's the point I'm making. Even the thread title has nothing to do with your original post.
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
24-12-2012, 07:36 PM
OK, be an asshole!
24-12-2012, 07:44 PM
(24-12-2012 07:36 PM)Janus Wrote:  OK, be an asshole!
Feel free to provide the correct information with your claims, it's not difficult.
24-12-2012, 09:06 PM
(23-12-2012 04:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 11:22 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Or you could prevent 99% of cancers by treating your body well from life style choices? Seems easier to me.

[Image: facepalm95.jpg]

The many causes of cancer
All of these are life style, apart from a genetic weakness, which is not a cause but a compounding factor. I could have a genetic weakness to lung disease, but if I don't smoke I'm fine.
24-12-2012, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 10:21 PM by Janus.)
(24-12-2012 09:06 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I could have a genetic weakness to lung disease, but if I don't smoke I'm fine.

Yeah? What a coincidence! I have this fantabulous colonial mansion on a hilltop oceanview real estate with your name on it for you, man! You gotta see this! I can make you a dream deal with super easy self-financing terms! Used to belong to a little old lady, but she stayed in town mostly! Hardly lived in. Perfect place for kinky raves or quiet retreats! It'll tell all your friends you have 'arrived' bigtime in style, fit for a millionaire! You'll love it! And, to be honest, you deserve it!
[+] 2 users Like Janus's post
24-12-2012, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 10:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-12-2012 09:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I'm pretty certain that nothing I did caused my cancer...check a fact or two FZU.

Hugs Anjie, fucking hugs bitches. Hug ... You got a problem with it, I'll kick your fucking ass, bitch.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-12-2012, 05:22 AM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2012 05:25 AM by FSM_scot.)
(24-12-2012 09:06 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  All of these are life style, apart from a genetic weakness, which is not a cause but a compounding factor. I could have a genetic weakness to lung disease, but if I don't smoke I'm fine.

Not true. A healthy lifestyle only decreases the risk of cancer there is no guaranteed way to prevent it.

Got any proof of your claim?. I know this is difficult for you to grasp. Just because its your opinion does NOT make it fact. In your time here you have shown that they are two very different things.
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post