The cure for cancer is: get AIDS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2012, 02:14 PM
RE: The cure for cancer is: get AIDS!
(26-12-2012 01:57 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 01:53 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  A problem you will fix sitting at your computer all day trolling a forum. Your plan is flawless sir. Tongue
I don't like going outside in general actually, I don't like being around strangers, too many violent/aggressive people.
I see why you are such a prick now, the internet is your place for acting like a dick without the fear of being punched in the face for saying something obnoxiously offensive.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
26-12-2012, 02:15 PM
(26-12-2012 02:08 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 02:03 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Sure, today almost everyone is clinically overweight/obese, so I guess to you she is a picture of health- but I know better.
Nope, she looks pretty healthy. And I don't want to lower myself to weak attacks - but in your profile icon you appear to be very unhealthy, should you really say "picture of health"?

As I mentioned before, she isn't fat. She has a well rounded face which adds to the illusion and the clothing choice does that as well, but you can tell she isn't. I don't think you know better, really. If you did you wouldn't appear so unhealthy - I'd rather take advice from the dietitian, no offence. With proper creditably and a healthy appearance, she is a better choice than you. Again I'm not trying to be mean, it's just the truth.
Your sense of beauty is warped by propaganda. I am not particularly healthy compared to some, but I am up there, for having near perfect blood tests, low body fat, no illnesses to speak of - I just don't look particularly healthy in that picture because my skin is so pale, which will be remedied in the future.

[Image: o4iqjaa4a2_209920547.2.jpg]
26-12-2012, 02:17 PM
(26-12-2012 02:14 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 01:57 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I don't like going outside in general actually, I don't like being around strangers, too many violent/aggressive people.
I see why you are such a prick now, the internet is your place for acting like a dick without the fear of being punched in the face for saying something obnoxiously offensive.
No, since if I did that I would be rich from lawsuits- people are welcome to donate money to me if they wish. I don't give a shit about you if you are violent, i'll take everything you have.
26-12-2012, 02:22 PM
(26-12-2012 02:17 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 02:14 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I see why you are such a prick now, the internet is your place for acting like a dick without the fear of being punched in the face for saying something obnoxiously offensive.
No, since if I did that I would be rich from lawsuits- people are welcome to donate money to me if they wish. I don't give a shit about you if you are violent, i'll take everything you have.
Interesting, you told me a few posts back that violent people were the reason you stayed inside and away from strangers. Now you state how much money you could make being around them. What's holding you back?

26-12-2012, 02:23 PM
(26-12-2012 02:15 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 02:08 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Nope, she looks pretty healthy. And I don't want to lower myself to weak attacks - but in your profile icon you appear to be very unhealthy, should you really say "picture of health"?

As I mentioned before, she isn't fat. She has a well rounded face which adds to the illusion and the clothing choice does that as well, but you can tell she isn't. I don't think you know better, really. If you did you wouldn't appear so unhealthy - I'd rather take advice from the dietitian, no offence. With proper creditably and a healthy appearance, she is a better choice than you. Again I'm not trying to be mean, it's just the truth.
Your sense of beauty is warped by propaganda. I am not particularly healthy compared to some, but I am up there, for having near perfect blood tests, low body fat, no illnesses to speak of - I just don't look particularly healthy in that picture because my skin is so pale, which will be remedied in the future.

[Image: o4iqjaa4a2_209920547.2.jpg]
Where did I ever mention beauty?

You appear okay in the picture I guess. I wouldn't say "healthy" but yeah. You are also doing well in your attempts to fix your paleness, I congratulate you on that.

I also congratulate you on your health tests - but sadly you still aren't as valuable as Shachi in terms of knowledge or standards of health.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
26-12-2012, 02:23 PM
(26-12-2012 02:15 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Your sense of beauty is warped by propaganda.
LOLWUT?

I laughed until I realized you actually believe the shit you're spouting.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
26-12-2012, 02:25 PM
(26-12-2012 02:22 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 02:17 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  No, since if I did that I would be rich from lawsuits- people are welcome to donate money to me if they wish. I don't give a shit about you if you are violent, i'll take everything you have.
Interesting, you told me a few posts back that violent people were the reason you stayed inside and away from strangers. Now you state how much money you could make being around them. What's holding you back?
I don't like violence in general, I'd rather not have conflicts- but if someone does something violent to me, I will retaliate 5x worse. And most violent people are poor anyway, so an assault lawsuit against them would hurt them infinitely more- so it's their risk.
26-12-2012, 02:32 PM
(26-12-2012 02:25 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 02:22 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Interesting, you told me a few posts back that violent people were the reason you stayed inside and away from strangers. Now you state how much money you could make being around them. What's holding you back?
I don't like violence in general, I'd rather not have conflicts- but if someone does something violent to me, I will retaliate 5x worse. And most violent people are poor anyway, so an assault lawsuit against them would hurt them infinitely more- so it's their risk.
Assuming you survive the encounter.

You have good reason to stay away from others. If your behavior on these forums is how you behave around people in general, you would probably suffer a few hospitalizations. Just sayin. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
26-12-2012, 02:36 PM
(26-12-2012 02:32 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 02:25 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I don't like violence in general, I'd rather not have conflicts- but if someone does something violent to me, I will retaliate 5x worse. And most violent people are poor anyway, so an assault lawsuit against them would hurt them infinitely more- so it's their risk.
Assuming you survive the encounter.

You have good reason to stay away from others. If your behavior on these forums is how you behave around people in general, you would probably suffer a few hospitalizations. Just sayin. Drinking Beverage
Keep in mind when I move to America I will be fully exercising my concealed carry right, so you have more than just a lawsuit to worry about.

I'm a nice guy, I'm very un threatening- but I don't spare those that wish to cause me and others harm.
26-12-2012, 02:38 PM
((Wait you are a guy? I am so sorry I thought you were a girl. ^^; My deepest apologies. ))

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post