The cure for cancer is: get AIDS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: The cure for cancer is: get AIDS!
(26-12-2012 01:41 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 01:33 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Don't believe me, Fuzzy? Lookie here, all researched and ready for you to read:

http://www.onlymyhealth.com/effects-vege...1345153976
Actually vitamin B12 deficiencies are a universal problem- meat eaters have even higher B12 deficiencies than vegans. Iron an zinc are also found in plant material, leafy greens. This is all myths, from noobs. The author looks fat btw, so why would I listen to her?

Here's someone that knows what he is talking about:

http://drmcdougall.com/misc/2007nl/nov/b12.htm
Your ad homonym attacks on the author, who isn't even shown on the site tells me you need more iron. Your avatar tells me you may be suffering from anemia. Your behavior on this site tells me you have more serious issues than those listed above.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
26-12-2012, 01:51 PM
(26-12-2012 01:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 01:41 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Actually vitamin B12 deficiencies are a universal problem- meat eaters have even higher B12 deficiencies than vegans. Iron an zinc are also found in plant material, leafy greens. This is all myths, from noobs. The author looks fat btw, so why would I listen to her?

Here's someone that knows what he is talking about:

http://drmcdougall.com/misc/2007nl/nov/b12.htm
Your ad homonym attacks on the author, who isn't even shown on the site tells me you need more iron. Your avatar tells me you may be suffering from anemia. Your behavior on this site tells me you have more serious issues than those listed above.
'Ask the expert' - picture of fat woman. You can't make this stuff up, why would I go to a fat person for health advice? or a poor person for financial advice? I'll go to those who show results tyvm.

I actually have issues regarding vitamin D, since my country is always dark, - I will make an effort this year to get more sunlight, around 20 minutes a day. Since my skin is so pale, it's semi translucent/grey, it's definitely a problem I am trying to fix.
26-12-2012, 01:53 PM
(26-12-2012 01:51 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Since my skin is so pale, it's semi translucent/grey, it's definitely a problem I am trying to fix.
A problem you will fix sitting at your computer all day trolling a forum. Your plan is flawless sir. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
26-12-2012, 01:57 PM
(26-12-2012 01:53 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 01:51 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Since my skin is so pale, it's semi translucent/grey, it's definitely a problem I am trying to fix.
A problem you will fix sitting at your computer all day trolling a forum. Your plan is flawless sir. Tongue
I don't like going outside in general actually, I don't like being around strangers, too many violent/aggressive people.
26-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Ah so that explains the lack of a sense of reality. He never leaves his bedroom due to paranoia...interesting.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
26-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Actually the Health Expert doesn't look fat, she looks pretty healthy. Her clothing makes it look like she is however from a distance, but when you examine the photo more you can see she isn't. Also, she has pretty good credentials for you to listen to.
"Shachi has over 7 years of practice as a Dietician with reputed Health Institutions in Delhi, She also has extensive experience managing the department with over 5 years experience as H.O.D Dietetics, She has also been actively sharing her vast experience in this fields by writing columns in various national newspapers and magazines and also as panel on some of the health Shows on National television channels like Ajjtak, India TV ."

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
26-12-2012, 02:02 PM
(26-12-2012 01:51 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 01:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Your ad homonym attacks on the author, who isn't even shown on the site tells me you need more iron. Your avatar tells me you may be suffering from anemia. Your behavior on this site tells me you have more serious issues than those listed above.
'Ask the expert' - picture of fat woman. You can't make this stuff up, why would I go to a fat person for health advice? or a poor person for financial advice? I'll go to those who show results tyvm.

I actually have issues regarding vitamin D, since my country is always dark, - I will make an effort this year to get more sunlight, around 20 minutes a day. Since my skin is so pale, it's semi translucent/grey, it's definitely a problem I am trying to fix.
None of the women on that site are fat.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
26-12-2012, 02:03 PM
(26-12-2012 02:01 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Actually the Health Expert doesn't look fat, she looks pretty healthy. Her clothing makes it look like she is however from a distance, but when you examine the photo more you can see she isn't. Also, she has pretty good credentials for you to listen to.
"Shachi has over 7 years of practice as a Dietician with reputed Health Institutions in Delhi, She also has extensive experience managing the department with over 5 years experience as H.O.D Dietetics, She has also been actively sharing her vast experience in this fields by writing columns in various national newspapers and magazines and also as panel on some of the health Shows on National television channels like Ajjtak, India TV ."
Sure, today almost everyone is clinically overweight/obese, so I guess to you she is a picture of health- but I know better.
26-12-2012, 02:05 PM
(26-12-2012 02:00 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Ah so that explains the lack of a sense of reality. He never leaves his bedroom due to paranoia...interesting.
It's not being paranoid, it's being realistic- 1/25 people are clinically sociopathic- and most people want to see me locked in a cage for carrying a piece of vegetation they don't like. I don't want to interact with such people.
26-12-2012, 02:08 PM
(26-12-2012 02:03 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 02:01 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Actually the Health Expert doesn't look fat, she looks pretty healthy. Her clothing makes it look like she is however from a distance, but when you examine the photo more you can see she isn't. Also, she has pretty good credentials for you to listen to.
Sure, today almost everyone is clinically overweight/obese, so I guess to you she is a picture of health- but I know better.
Nope, she looks pretty healthy. And I don't want to lower myself to weak attacks - but in your profile icon you appear to be very unhealthy, should you really say "picture of health"?

As I mentioned before, she isn't fat. She has a well rounded face which adds to the illusion and the clothing choice does that as well, but you can tell she isn't. I don't think you know better, really. If you did you wouldn't appear so unhealthy - I'd rather take advice from the dietitian, no offence. With proper creditably and a healthy appearance, she is a better choice than you. Again I'm not trying to be mean, it's just the truth.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.