The debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: The debate
(09-10-2016 10:29 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 10:28 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Trump is enough of a buffoon, irrationally confident enough in his own infallibility, that he effectively said 'fuck it, I'm winging it' to the Presidential Debates. Not only that, but in spite of his awful performance, you still see that as a positive. Shocking

Keep drinking that piss and telling yourself it's lemonade man.

Look at the date on that. That was from the first debate.

So? Trump winged both debates. He's an intellectual clown, and you're still drinking that 'lemonade' last time I checked.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2016, 10:42 PM
[Image: CuX2qM7WIAA2ZMw.jpg:large]

Well we finally found something Huge about Trumps plans.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-10-2016, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016 10:45 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(09-10-2016 10:31 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 10:29 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Look at the date on that. That was from the first debate.

So? Trump winged both debates. He's an intellectual clown, and you're still drinking that 'lemonade' last time I checked.

Clinton won the first debate (even though she cheated. Prewritten notes were prohibited, but it was obvious she was reading from notes).

Trump won this one. I've been switching back across all the networks and even liberal pundits are saying he won.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
09-10-2016, 11:00 PM
(09-10-2016 10:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 10:31 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So? Trump winged both debates. He's an intellectual clown, and you're still drinking that 'lemonade' last time I checked.

Clinton won the first debate (even though she cheated. Prewritten notes were prohibited, but it was obvious she was reading from notes).

Trump won this one. I've been switching back across all the networks and even liberal pundits are saying he won.

I haven't seen that. At worst I heard it was a draw.

But nothing I've seen so far declared him a winner.

(To be clear, I'm not saying that you're incorrect -- just saying that I haven't heard that)

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-10-2016, 11:11 PM
(09-10-2016 10:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump won this one. I've been switching back across all the networks and even liberal pundits are saying he won.

Bullshit. CNN has Clinton winning, AND when asked by CNN, their focus group was a land-slide vote for Hillary. 1 said they would vote for Trump. More said they would vote for third party candidates.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-10-2016, 11:11 PM
There was a fly buzzing around stage. I was hoping it was a new presidential nominee Wink
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
09-10-2016, 11:15 PM
(09-10-2016 09:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  My take :

He said his recorded conversation about pussies wasn't as bad as ISIS. That's his excuse. Facepalm

It was a Hillary win. She allowed him to continue. The worst thing would have been if she had knocked him out and he actually quit now. He's on track for a big loss. Best to let that happen.

WTF is all this shit about Bill Clinton ? Is he running for POTUS ? How sexist is all this ! She is not her husband.

Obama Care is a disaster. Yet no one word on how he would fix it.

He seems to be getting fatter by the day, and he was kind of "hulking" over (too near her). She should have told him to "get away from me".

Seriously, doesn't he know he needs to maintain his figure during his reign as president? Just like his Miss Universe contestants Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
09-10-2016, 11:18 PM
The trump sniffling was annoying, although made for a good drinking game Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-10-2016, 11:21 PM
(09-10-2016 11:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 10:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump won this one. I've been switching back across all the networks and even liberal pundits are saying he won.

Bullshit. CNN has Clinton winning, AND when asked by CNN, their focus group was a land-slide vote for Hillary. 1 said they would vote for Trump. More said they would vote for third party candidates.

CNN is a joke. They just got caught telling their "focus group" how to answer. Google it. Its trending on twitter and all over social media.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
09-10-2016, 11:22 PM
(09-10-2016 08:22 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 08:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The healthcare thing? Really?

Did you miss the part where he claimed Canadians are flocking to America.

I've got Canadian friends that live very close to the border and that would be the last thing they'd ever consider. Laugh out load

Seems to be on the rise....

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada...tudy-finds

Kinda but not entirely since the article you posted doesn't say they're coming. To the US. just going elsewhere.

Quote:Reality Check: Canadians traveling for health care

By Debra Goldschmidt, CNN

In response to a question on Obamacare, Trump said, "If you ever noticed Canadians, when they need a big operation, when something happens, they come into the United States, in many cases because their system is so slow it's catastrophic in certain ways."

According to a 2015 report by the conservative Canadian think tank Frasier Institute, "In 2014, more than 52,000 Canadians received non-emergency medical treatment outside Canada."
The 52,000 is an increase of about 10,000 from the previous year. The report last year said one reason for patients traveling abroad is the long wait times in Canada, which were reported to be nearly 10 weeks for treatments deemed medically necessary.

The report itself says it does not have exact numbers but assumes it underestimates. That said, 52,000 Canadians is a miniscule percentage of the more than 35 million Canadians who receive benefits.

While the report doesn't say how many patients travel to the US for medical treatment, we rate Trump's claim as true, but misleading.

Link here:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/d...p-clinton/

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces