The debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: The debate
(09-10-2016 11:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  The trump sniffling was annoying, although made for a good drinking game Tongue

So, every time he sniffled you took of swig? You should be smashed by now. (*_~)

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-10-2016, 11:26 PM
(09-10-2016 11:22 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 11:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  The trump sniffling was annoying, although made for a good drinking game Tongue

So, every time he sniffled you took of swig? You should be smashed by now. (*_~)

I started to with my fiancé, then we lost track of the sniffles. If I was more sniffle oriented, you are right, I'd be incoherent right about now Wink
10-10-2016, 06:39 AM
When she talked, he was pacing around her and in and out of the camera's view. A very rude way to try to draw attention away and to unsettle the other speaker.

He looks older all the time.

This debate was kind of boring, just a re-hash of things. He needs to see a doc about his nose.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
10-10-2016, 06:46 AM
(10-10-2016 06:39 AM)Dom Wrote:  This debate was kind of boring, just a re-hash of things. He needs to see a doc about his nose.

[Image: a4dg0MZ_700b.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-10-2016, 06:58 AM
I loved the debate. The gloves were off and I loved how fake and forced Hillarys face and smiles were at time's.

I also lved the stony expression on old Bill when Trump mentioned that women who accused him of offences in the past were sat in the audience.

I think everyone knows inherently that a lot (not all) of politics is corrupt and self serving to those at the top. Politicians are seen as sly, evasive and that they often spout shit they want people to hear, to then go back on some of these policies and promises.

Trump is right when he says "what have you got to lose" to people. He openly voices his opinion on things the mainstream wont repeat (The economy is fucked, there are bigger bubbles now than before 2008, the fed is fucked, muslim extremism is a problem, the failure of wars in the middle east) People are tired of the same old politics, the same old promises. I think people may be in for a surprise November 8th.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
10-10-2016, 07:32 AM
So now we're going to jail political prisoners?

Quote:Donald Trump on Sunday night issued a remarkable threat against Hillary Clinton, telling the Democratic presidential nominee he would seek to imprison her if he was elected next month.

"If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your (missing email) situation," Trump said, "because there has never been so many lies, so much deception."

Trump's threat -- which he has made before on the campaign trail -- is extraordinary even by the standard of the vitriolic 2016 campaign.

CNN link

What the actual fuck?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
10-10-2016, 07:37 AM
(09-10-2016 09:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 09:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But I believe anytime he told a lie, he sniffed.

I'll have to rewatch it later tho to be sure. Tongue

He sniffed a LOT. It was obnoxious.
One would of thought they would have fixed that "microphone problem" after the first debate.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
10-10-2016, 07:38 AM
(10-10-2016 06:58 AM)bemore Wrote:  Trump is right when he says "what have you got to lose" to people.
Yeah, people should think carefully about that. Very carefully. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
10-10-2016, 07:51 AM
(10-10-2016 06:58 AM)bemore Wrote:  Trump is right when he says "what have you got to lose" to people.

Civil Rights?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 6 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
10-10-2016, 08:12 AM
(10-10-2016 07:51 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  

Civil Rights?

Compared to the self serving, two faced, establishment serving Hillary?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post