The debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: The debate
(10-10-2016 08:12 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 07:51 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Civil Rights?

Compared to the self serving, two faced, establishment serving Hillary?

Trump isn't self serving at all! Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
10-10-2016, 08:17 AM

Hillary isn't selling herself on a platform of fear and xenophobia.

I fully expect Hillary to further the agenda of the oligarchy, but don't forget that Trump is an oligarch too. The idea that Trump is somehow anti-establishment is absurd.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-10-2016, 08:31 AM
(10-10-2016 08:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 08:12 AM)bemore Wrote:  Compared to the self serving, two faced, establishment serving Hillary?

Trump isn't self serving at all! Rolleyes

Of course he is. Exactly the same as hillary earning $25+ Million giving talks to wall street, banking and other corporate interests.

He is anti establishement. That much is obvious from the unfair and one sided way they report stories of him in the media, which has turned the whole debate into a mud slinging, but highly entertaining farce.

So Americans have to choose between the crazy character that is Trump, or the bought and paid for, conflict of interest Hillary.

So its either more of the same shit (Hillary) that we have had to endure for the past 30+ years in American politics or a shake up of the system (Trump) who is admittedly a wildcard.

If I was american I would vote for him. Just to watch the fireworks and fallout of a president, who would still have to claw and fight the establishment even if he did win Drinking Beverage

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
10-10-2016, 08:32 AM
One of my former employers are evangelicals who would have to support Trump at all costs. I can post about it and laugh here but I really can't do what I want:
Go down there and ask the women, daughters, granddaughters, what is it like to pick up the Turd that is Trump, and try to find the clean end of it? :evil laugh:
10-10-2016, 08:36 AM
(10-10-2016 08:31 AM)bemore Wrote:  If I was american I would vote for him. Just to watch the fireworks and fallout of a president, who would still have to claw and fight the establishment even if he did win Drinking Beverage

Because you think you are safe where you are even if a megalomaniac rules the US?

Think again.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
10-10-2016, 08:37 AM
Saw this joke on Twitter today: "If Hillary can't even enforce a no-fly zone on her face, how can she enforce one in Syria?"

[Image: lIsDWb.jpg]

Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
10-10-2016, 08:38 AM
(10-10-2016 08:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 08:12 AM)bemore Wrote:  Compared to the self serving, two faced, establishment serving Hillary?

Hillary isn't selling herself on a platform of fear and xenophobia.

I fully expect Hillary to further the agenda of the oligarchy, but don't forget that Trump is an oligarch too. The idea that Trump is somehow anti-establishment is absurd.

Trump is a racist and a xenophobe. By now, everyone backing him must know that and either it doesn't matter to them or it appeals to them.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 7 users Like tomilay's post
10-10-2016, 08:40 AM

Compared to a man who not only admits, but brags about sexually assaulting women?

And who bragged about being able to get away with it because he was a "star".
What do you think he will do if he's elected POTUS?

Compared to a man who has promised to enact legislation that violates civil liberties?

Compared to a man who has been caught lying repeatedly?

Seriously... People bitch about politicians and corporations. So your idea of change is to go from politicians to a CEO.

WTF????

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
10-10-2016, 08:56 AM
(10-10-2016 08:31 AM)bemore Wrote:  If I was american I would vote for him. Just to watch the fireworks and fallout of a president, who would still have to claw and fight the establishment even if he did win Drinking Beverage

"...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
-- Michael Caine

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
10-10-2016, 08:57 AM
(10-10-2016 08:31 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 08:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  Trump isn't self serving at all! Rolleyes

Of course he is. Exactly the same as hillary earning $25+ Million giving talks to wall street, banking and other corporate interests.

He is anti establishement. That much is obvious from the unfair and one sided way they report stories of him in the media, which has turned the whole debate into a mud slinging, but highly entertaining farce.

So Americans have to choose between the crazy character that is Trump, or the bought and paid for, conflict of interest Hillary.

So its either more of the same shit (Hillary) that we have had to endure for the past 30+ years in American politics or a shake up of the system (Trump) who is admittedly a wildcard.

If I was american I would vote for him. Just to watch the fireworks and fallout of a president, who would still have to claw and fight the establishment even if he did win Drinking Beverage
Change doesn't have to be good. It can also be bad. And, with Trump, all the signs are there in huge billboard lettering. Number one among them, he cares only about himself and everyone and everything else are merely means to his ends. His take-and-run past business "relationships", his objectifying women, and his knee-jerk tantrums whenever something doesn't go his way all show this. This attitude and disposition in a POTUS cannot be good for the US. What do we have to lose? Everything. Literally.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 6 users Like Impulse's post