The debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: The debate
(10-10-2016 08:12 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 07:51 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Civil Rights?

Compared to the self serving, two faced, establishment serving Hillary?

Listen bub, there has been no presidential candidate more self serving in the last 240 years of our counties history than Donald Trump and if you don't know this than you haven't read history.

One of the hallmarks of this country and what sets us apart from dictatorships and fascist regimes is that we DON'T throw our political enemies in prison simply because we want to. We try to be civilized and lawful and even when a U S president such as Richard Nixon WAS found to be involved in highly illegal nefarious activities Gerald Ford pardoned the man and Americans for the most part forgave him and went on with the business of the country.

There's a reason you and your Trump friends are called "deplorable".

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-10-2016, 09:11 AM
(10-10-2016 08:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Saw this joke on Twitter today: "If Hillary can't even enforce a no-fly zone on her face, how can she enforce one in Syria?"

Gee, I saw the same joke about Drumpf when he couldn't get a fly out of his hair.

[Image: img-video-fly-lands-in-donald-trumps-hai...ly-620.jpg]

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2016, 09:15 AM
(10-10-2016 09:11 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 08:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Saw this joke on Twitter today: "If Hillary can't even enforce a no-fly zone on her face, how can she enforce one in Syria?"

Gee, I saw the same joke about Drumpf when he couldn't get a fly out of his hair.

[Image: img-video-fly-lands-in-donald-trumps-hai...ly-620.jpg]

In the fly's defense, he thought Trump's hair was cotton candy.
[+] 10 users Like jennybee's post
10-10-2016, 09:19 AM
(09-10-2016 11:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  There was a fly buzzing around stage. I was hoping it was a new presidential nominee Wink

Jenny, this killed me. Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
10-10-2016, 09:24 AM
(10-10-2016 07:51 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 06:58 AM)bemore Wrote:  Trump is right when he says "what have you got to lose" to people.

Civil Rights?

Public property. Remember Boris Yeltsin?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
10-10-2016, 09:30 AM
(10-10-2016 09:24 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 07:51 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Civil Rights?

Public property. Remember Boris Yeltsin?

I do remember him. Not following you though.
(Off day on my part.)

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
10-10-2016, 09:40 AM
Democracy and the whole 'free world' is built upon the backs of oppression and the greatest ponzi scheme of all time.

Our great nations speak about truth, democracy and freedom yet we ally and sell arms to fucking Saudi Arabia. We export death and destruction to countries on trumped up charges under the pretense of bringing democracy and freedom and leave these countries a fucked up mess. Our freedom of speech is being monitored through the NSA and GCHQ and your soooooo for peoples rights that your country has to build a prison/torture camp in guantamino to indefinetly hold people without trial.

It's all hipocritical, its all bullshit, all done, hidden and fucking profited from by the self serving establishment that is funding Clinton.

I want change. If that means choosing the 'CEO' trump, at least I get to see the cunt and not some bought and paid for puppet representative.

Your arguements are like... "hes a racist, a xenophobe, a liar, tax evading sexist"

What.... Like you cant apply all of these things to all of the other rulers yours and my country have experienced in the past.

There both shit candidates, whilst you have so much money in politics you will NEVER EVER EVER have a decent, honest candidate. It's impossible. Their both so fucking shit that you have to choose between hillary, who went against everything your country proclaims to do with justice. Who tampered and deleted information that was of national interest, who then made deals with the FBI and they got away with it. Or you choose Trump, who is probably a megalomaniac narcissistic cunt, but at least he has the balls to say it mostly how it actually is.

That is the only reason why I would choose him. He says things how they are. Not in a scared, carefull and calculated politically correct way trying to appease a majority. He (appears) to say it how he want's and how he sees things.

Fuck the establishment, fuck the media.

See the hipocrisy in all of this bullshit.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
10-10-2016, 09:49 AM
(10-10-2016 09:40 AM)bemore Wrote:  Democracy and the whole 'free world' is built upon the backs of oppression and the greatest ponzi scheme of all time.

Our great nations speak about truth, democracy and freedom yet we ally and sell arms to fucking Saudi Arabia. We export death and destruction to countries on trumped up charges under the pretense of bringing democracy and freedom and leave these countries a fucked up mess. Our freedom of speech is being monitored through the NSA and GCHQ and your soooooo for peoples rights that your country has to build a prison/torture camp in guantamino to indefinetly hold people without trial.

It's all hipocritical, its all bullshit, all done, hidden and fucking profited from by the self serving establishment that is funding Clinton.

I want change. If that means choosing the 'CEO' trump, at least I get to see the cunt and not some bought and paid for puppet representative.

Your arguements are like... "hes a racist, a xenophobe, a liar, tax evading sexist"

What.... Like you cant apply all of these things to all of the other rulers yours and my country have experienced in the past.

There both shit candidates, whilst you have so much money in politics you will NEVER EVER EVER have a decent, honest candidate. It's impossible. Their both so fucking shit that you have to choose between hillary, who went against everything your country proclaims to do with justice. Who tampered and deleted information that was of national interest, who then made deals with the FBI and they got away with it. Or you choose Trump, who is probably a megalomaniac narcissistic cunt, but at least he has the balls to say it mostly how it actually is.

That is the only reason why I would choose him. He says things how they are. Not in a scared, carefull and calculated politically correct way trying to appease a majority. He (appears) to say it how he want's and how he sees things.

Fuck the establishment, fuck the media.

See the hipocrisy in all of this bullshit.
I agree with most of what you said. There are serious problems with Clinton. There are serious problems with most of the establishment politicians. But there are grave concerns with Trump. This election is about the lesser of two evils - but with Clinton, it's far lesser. And yes, I realize she is pretty bad - which is why Trump being so much worse is just that much more concerning.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post
10-10-2016, 09:52 AM
(10-10-2016 09:40 AM)bemore Wrote:  There both shit candidates, whilst you have so much money in politics you will NEVER EVER EVER have a decent, honest candidate. It's impossible. Their both so fucking shit that you have to choose between hillary, who went against everything your country proclaims to do with justice. Who tampered and deleted information that was of national interest, who then made deals with the FBI and they got away with it. Or you choose Trump, who is probably a megalomaniac narcissistic cunt, but at least he has the balls to say it mostly how it actually is.

So you'll vote for the establishment idiot instead of the qualified establishment choice, simply because he's not politically correct? And not even because he has something interesting to say, like Sam Harris, but rather because he's just too fucking oblivious to do otherwise?

That is, quite possibly, one of the dumbest things I've read today; and I've been sparing with pops, LDH, and borgy.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-10-2016, 10:03 AM
(10-10-2016 09:52 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 09:40 AM)bemore Wrote:  There both shit candidates, whilst you have so much money in politics you will NEVER EVER EVER have a decent, honest candidate. It's impossible. Their both so fucking shit that you have to choose between hillary, who went against everything your country proclaims to do with justice. Who tampered and deleted information that was of national interest, who then made deals with the FBI and they got away with it. Or you choose Trump, who is probably a megalomaniac narcissistic cunt, but at least he has the balls to say it mostly how it actually is.

So you'll vote for the establishment idiot instead of the qualified establishment choice, simply because he's not politically correct? And not even because he has something interesting to say, like Sam Harris, but rather because he's just too fucking oblivious to do otherwise?

That is, quite possibly, one of the dumbest things I've read today; and I've been sparing with pops, LDH, and borgy.

When faced with identically shit candidates who are as bad as each other you have to use something to base your decision on. I choose his frank and opposive manner.

He is of couse so stupid, so oblivious in everything that he does that he still has a business and assets worth billions

He must of been a very lucky person throughout the years to of got him to this point. Drinking Beverage

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post