The debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: The debate
Warren Buffett released his tax returns. He's being audited at this time but even so it's not such a big deal for him to release his tax returns. Wonder why Trump doesn't release his. Gee, ya think he might have some major shit going on with his money? Consider

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/11/busine....html?_r=0

Trumps an asshole. An epic asshole.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-10-2016, 07:21 AM
(10-10-2016 09:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 08:56 PM)yakherder Wrote:  It's actually got me a bit down. I'm not generally prone to giving a shit but, even living in Canada, the realization that in a very short time I have to accept either one of these Censored Hobo as my commander in chief is mildly depressing. If I weren't just a part time American I might even tear up a little.

Come on, really? The entire military is a bunch of vulva-grabbing wild men. Didn't you get the memo!? Huh

Well we definitely talk worse than Trump. Heck the only female in our unit is as bad as we are, maybe worse Of course I don't talk about pussy much, though not because I'm a better person, but because I can literally count my sexual experiences on my fingers. I instead tend to steer the conversation towards things like cannibalism, just like I do here.

At any rate, I will never be running for anything. If a video ever surfaced of me, or hell even any one of the posts I've made here, I'd pretty much be done.

'Murican Canadian
11-10-2016, 08:39 AM
Even Glenn Beck, a certified nut, sobers up when it comes to the question of voting for Trump.

Quote:If she is elected, the world does not end.... Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media , through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal.

Her nominees can be blocked, her proposed laws voted down.

The alternative does not offer a moral person the same opportunity. If one helps to elect an immoral man to the highest office, then one is merely validating his immorality, lewdness, and depravity.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/glen...55eab74351

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
11-10-2016, 08:50 AM
(11-10-2016 07:21 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 09:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Come on, really? The entire military is a bunch of vulva-grabbing wild men. Didn't you get the memo!? Huh

Well we definitely talk worse than Trump. Heck the only female in our unit is as bad as we are, maybe worse Of course I don't talk about pussy much, though not because I'm a better person, but because I can literally count my sexual experiences on my fingers. I instead tend to steer the conversation towards things like cannibalism, just like I do here.

At any rate, I will never be running for anything. If a video ever surfaced of me, or hell even any one of the posts I've made here, I'd pretty much be done.

The problem isn't his cerulean language.
And it isn't that he was bragging about his sexual performance.
The problem is that he admitted to, and bragged about, sexual assault.

Pretty sure that you and your military peers don't brag about THAT

(behind closed doors you may speak about what you'd do to certain NCOs or officers if you had a chance, but that's quite a different story)

It's all about Drumpf imposing his will on others, against their consent.
Like rape, it's about exercising power, not about indulging in sex.

Unfortunately, too many people don't understand this fundamental difference. (not to imply that you don't; I'm sure you do ...)

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 3 users Like Reducetarian's post
11-10-2016, 08:52 AM
(11-10-2016 08:39 AM)tomilay Wrote:  Even Glenn Beck, a certified nut, sobers up when it comes to the question of voting for Trump.

Quote:If she is elected, the world does not end.... Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media , through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal.

Her nominees can be blocked, her proposed laws voted down.

The alternative does not offer a moral person the same opportunity. If one helps to elect an immoral man to the highest office, then one is merely validating his immorality, lewdness, and depravity.

Glenn Beck? Wow. That's about as bad as it gets. One asshole is saying another asshole is a worse asshole than any other asshole running for president.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 8 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Beck would certainly know an asshole.........
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
11-10-2016, 09:30 AM
(11-10-2016 08:52 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 08:39 AM)tomilay Wrote:  Even Glenn Beck, a certified nut, sobers up when it comes to the question of voting for Trump.

Glenn Beck? Wow. That's about as bad as it gets. One asshole is saying another asshole is a worse asshole than any other asshole running for president.
Wow, that I never saw coming... Just when I thought nothing else would surprise me in this election.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
11-10-2016, 09:42 AM
(11-10-2016 09:30 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 08:52 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Glenn Beck? Wow. That's about as bad as it gets. One asshole is saying another asshole is a worse asshole than any other asshole running for president.
Wow, that I never saw coming... Just when I thought nothing else would surprise me in this election.

Beck has been against Trump for a LONG time, actually.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2016, 09:43 AM
This whole election cycle has been a clown car from the beginning. None of the republican candidates were worth a shit, so of course people voted for the worst, mostly for shits and giggles...then they woke up and said, "really?"

Trump's win wasn't so much about him, it was about the "other guys" and now it's really a problem. Many have already said he can't win and that's why they're bravely abandoning ship.

But there's no such thing as a sure thing in politics.

The other day we were at Costco, there was an elderly man pushing a shopping cart in a very haphazard way, he truly seemed confused. eventually his family (care giver) found him.

He was wearing a "let's make America great again" hat.

Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-10-2016, 09:57 AM
(11-10-2016 09:42 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Beck has been against Trump for a LONG time, actually.
Ah, that makes more sense.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.