The debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: The debate
(19-10-2016 09:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 09:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  We need to go down to the local pub and have a drink or two Moms.

If I could join in, we might need a designated driver...

I can do that. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-10-2016, 09:21 PM
And they're both equally intent on fucking up the situation with the Middle East and Russia even more.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
19-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Trump is toast.

Hopefully when this election is over I'll never type his name again.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-10-2016, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 09:35 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(19-10-2016 09:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What about his hombres comment Facepalm

On immigration:

"We have some bad hombres here, and we're going to get them out."

A racist (he's probably so oblivious, he doesn't even get it) comment.
It's the sort of "New York" uppidy class out-of-touch bs he's spouted the entire campaign. He has no plan to deal with immigration. Almost everything he says is pompous boasting and exaggeration, (as he's so insecure). The fact is the US economy is highly dependent on immigrant/migrant labor, and would collapse without them. The price of food in the US would rise dramatically if they stopped working in the fields. Most of his sentences are non-sequiturs, chain of consciousness nonsense. He can't string together two coherent sentences about the same subject. He suffers badly from ADHD, (or something). His refusal to say he would accept the results will go down in history, (but it's happened before, it's his pattern ... he said the Emmy's were "rigged" when he didn't get one of them). He seems very tired and very stressed out .. not at all like he's energized by politics, or enjoying himself. He's a loser. He's fired.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-10-2016, 09:26 PM
(19-10-2016 08:59 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 08:45 PM)tomilay Wrote:  He won't concede when he loses. But he might lose so badly it won't be necessary.

Angry RIGGED! RIGGED, I TELL YA! Angry In my considered opinion, I don't think there is a gracious bone in that man's body.

Though I will admit Yak's solution of a meteor strike appeals to me. Neither actually should be president. There should be a "None of the Above" button on the voting machine. Dodgy

Yep. He has a disorder. He is devoid of empathy. No shame. The only emotion he seems capable of is petulance. It seems like a genuine pathology. He should be in a straitjacket. Not debating in a Presidential election.

She ain't the best. But the only one standing in his way.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
19-10-2016, 09:31 PM
(19-10-2016 09:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 09:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  We need to go down to the local pub and have a drink or two Moms.

If I could join in, we might need a designated driver...

Please do join us, you too Chas. I think I might need a designated stretcher bearer.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-10-2016, 09:33 PM
(19-10-2016 09:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  And they're both equally intent on fucking up the situation with the Middle East and Russia even more.

I'm hoping that when HRC is elected that the rhetoric will be lost and a saner approach is attempted. But then, partition was a done deal before either of them were born, unless I am guessing the Donald's bday wrong. Dodgy We should have kept our dicks out of the Middle East after WW1. Can I claim that the world would be a more peaceful place? Nope. The West's government's thirst for light sweet crude oil got us into this mess. Angry

BoT, at least the Donald remained at his lectern today. I'll give him that. Hobo
19-10-2016, 09:34 PM
So... Anyone been paying attention to Duterte the past couple days? It might seem unrelated, but it's the bigger picture and the upcoming divisive alliance swapping that concerns me more than the petty issues most people are focused on this election. Yet another reason why we're screwed either way. The whole damn world is just unsatisfied and looking to unorthodox nutcases for extreme solutions.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
19-10-2016, 09:39 PM
How the fuck has trump gotten worst at debating Angry

Maybe we should of had a drug test before this debate because i wanna know what substance fucked his game up that bad Gasp

[Image: giphy.gif]
19-10-2016, 09:44 PM
.... what if, .... the Trump thingy has all been a hoax from the start ?
and his plan ALL ALONG was to get command of the "malcontents" as a spokesman, and his plan all along was to start a cable network, like Fox News, for the crazies with himself at the helm ? I wonder if he thinks about what happens next ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post