The debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2016, 06:30 AM
RE: The debate
(20-10-2016 12:12 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 11:54 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  unless it's cheers for a returning barney sanders it makes me sad Sad

I have no idea and I don't know how the panel could ignore that shit. A few of them got rattled tho.

I switched to PBS.

Trump saying that he might or might not accept the results of the election...Like this is a game to him.

I think he's got plan B in the works. Probably like his own cable network or some crap like that. So he can continue to tell people how great he is and how whatever will be amazing.

Agree, except that maybe it was always Plan A.
His business interests REQUIRE civil order be maintained, and the normal transparent institutions continue in place, functioning.
The idea he wouldn't accept the results is just more school-yard bullshit to get and keep attention on him.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-10-2016, 06:32 AM
(20-10-2016 06:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 12:12 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I have no idea and I don't know how the panel could ignore that shit. A few of them got rattled tho.

I switched to PBS.

Trump saying that he might or might not accept the results of the election...Like this is a game to him.

I think he's got plan B in the works. Probably like his own cable network or some crap like that. So he can continue to tell people how great he is and how whatever will be amazing.

Agree, except that maybe it was always Plan A.
His business interests REQUIRE civil order be maintained, and the normal transparent institutions continue in place, functioning.
The idea he wouldn't accept the results is just more school-yard bullshit to get and keep attention on him.

Maybe he'll be the next Rush Limbaugh. Or defect to Russia and convince Putin to give him some random third world country.

'Murican Canadian
20-10-2016, 07:20 AM
(19-10-2016 09:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  His abortion comments were very scary. And does he ever admit to anything he says?

When it comes to abortion, I honestly don't think Trump gives 2 shits, he's just appeasing the religious nut jobs....but Pence scares the SHIT out of me. If he gets into office, coat hanger abortions will be making a huge comeback.
[+] 3 users Like ShadowProject's post
20-10-2016, 07:41 AM
(20-10-2016 07:20 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 09:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  His abortion comments were very scary. And does he ever admit to anything he says?

When it comes to abortion, I honestly don't think Trump gives 2 shits, he's just appeasing the religious nut jobs....but Pence scares the SHIT out of me. If he gets into office, coat hanger abortions will be making a huge comeback.

I agree, but the two of them together and Donald's need to be lionized by his "fans" makes me nervous as to what he will do if elected. He actually recently said that he thought a woman should receive some form of punishment if she has an abortion and then later said, doctors who perform abortions should be punished.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
20-10-2016, 07:48 AM
I'm scared Sad
20-10-2016, 08:07 AM
You know, his wife said that he apologized for what he said about pussy grabbing and she forgave him. In the debate, he said he didn't even apologize to his wife.....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
20-10-2016, 08:18 AM
(20-10-2016 08:07 AM)Dom Wrote:  You know, his wife said that he apologized for what he said about pussy grabbing and she forgave him. In the debate, he said he didn't even apologize to his wife.....

He meant he didn't apologize for the 10 women who came forward to accuse him of doing what he said he did on the tape.

I'd be interested in knowing what Chas thought of the abortion exchange.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-10-2016, 08:19 AM
(20-10-2016 06:32 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 06:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Agree, except that maybe it was always Plan A.

Maybe he'll be the next Rush Limbaugh. Or defect to Russia and convince Putin to give him some random third world country.

That's EXACTLY what I think he has in mind.
Except he thinks he'll be the new Rush Limbaugh on his own Wacko TV cable network. He won't win, but we're stuck with him anyway.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-10-2016, 08:35 AM
(20-10-2016 06:32 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 06:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Agree, except that maybe it was always Plan A.

I don't give a shit what he does after the election. I do know that Hillary saved us from one of the biggest threats to American democracy since the Civil War, maybe since our inception.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Hopefully after this election the GOP is finally going to kick out certain elements (the religious right, john birchers, etc.), or at least make them feel particularly unwelcome. If they don't amputate now, the infection will fester and eventually kill the host.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post