21-10-2016, 04:21 AM
RE: The debate
(21-10-2016 04:18 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:44 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Earmuffs wrote:

Especially cooked, mashed and still just warm. Evil_monster

You guys are just fucking weird.

which is probably why I like this site so much

Evil_monster

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2016, 08:13 AM
And here are excerpts from last night's speeches by Hillary and Donald at the charity dinner:

http://pix11.com/2016/10/20/al-smith-din...rity-gala/

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-10-2016, 08:39 AM
(21-10-2016 08:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  And here are excerpts from last night's speeches by Hillary and Donald at the charity dinner:

God that was painful to read Hobo

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-10-2016, 10:02 AM
(21-10-2016 08:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  And here are excerpts from last night's speeches by Hillary and Donald at the charity dinner:

Trump doesn't even have respect for his own wife - throws her under the bus for a punchline...

Quote:8. “You know the President told me to stop whining. But I really have to say the media is even more biased than ever before. You want the proof? Michelle Obama gives a speech. And everyone loves it, it’s fantastic. They think she’s absolutely great. My wife, Melania, gives the exact same speech and people get on her case. And I don’t get it. I don’t know why. And it wasn’t her fault … Oh, I’m in trouble when I go home tonight. She didn’t know about that one.”
As if she wasn't already embarrassed enough about it! No wonder she's his 3rd wife. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
21-10-2016, 01:09 PM
(21-10-2016 02:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The difference between strategic preparedness and bragging about not preparing at all.
I'm reading a self help book at the moment about fixed mindset versus growth mindset.

From what I gather, those with a fixed mindset believe that they themselves are born with a "special" set of abilities. These abilities carry through with you for the duration of your life and it doesn't matter what effort you put in.

These fixed mindset people might believe that if you have to put effort in, then that is evidence that you aren't talented (endowed with natural ability) in this area and hence you will never be as good as those with the special talents they were born with.

It's a common thought, many people think Mozart was born with a musical gift, Hendrix with a gift for guitar etc. They don't perceive that these people worked very very hard to develop and maintain their skills.

A narcicist like Trump would likely think that he was born special, that he doesn't even need to try, that what ever he thinks or says is pure gold because he is incapable of thinking or saying anything other than gold. With that mindset, why would he even try to prepare for anything? Being prepared, is a sign of weakness.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
21-10-2016, 01:28 PM
(20-10-2016 10:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 01:43 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Trump doesn't apologise to women. I mean, why would he bother. They are just women. There to be rated for fuckability. Not really to be worried about hurting their feeling. They are lucky if they get groped by the Don, aren't they?

I'm not the best judge of what is considered a good looking male, but I'm thinking compared against some commonly accepted "good looking" men, Trump would be perhaps a 1/10?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjwYOc4IZiyE2MjrSzm4R...iEXG46hNXU]

[Image: original.jpg]

[Image: george-clooney.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSho3Clc3ka_d8VZJTQPKN...fCNZv3hcRg]

1 implies that he is attractive, even though on a tiny scale.
This is in incorrect and shows a lack of understanding as to how attraction works.

Attraction is not simply 1 - 10, it's more -10 - 10 with 0 being a purely neutral situation.

A potato would be 0. It is just not a sexually attractive object. Trump would be a solid -10.
Meaning your dick would not only lose an erection harder (lolpun) than Trump filing for bankruptcy but it would actively retract back into your body like a turtle (or snail, depends on your dick I suppose.) to get away.

This also means that a potato is 10 points more attractive, sexually, than Donald Trump.

That's deeming to potatoes

he's a least the at least a blob fish or a naked mole rat and both of them still show more respect for the female of the species

[Image: giphy.gif]