The debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: The debate
(26-09-2016 09:57 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 07:52 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He's speaking from the heart. She's reading prewritten shit off notes.

I don't think that this strategy is a good sign for a POTUS. A presidential debate is a very formal debate on issue of great importance where a candidate is supposed to demonstrate his capacities and answer difficult question both from the population and his/her opponent. This isn't Miss Personality Pageant. I don't think debates are made for showing your "human" side.

Trump has been shown as so unhuman, him showing a human side is a step up.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2016, 10:05 PM
It dosn't have shit to do with public speaking it's the fact the man couldn't cook up a intelligent thought if his life depended on it .And like with all things in trumps life he got by belligerence and bullshitting stupid people

As for Hillary i may not like her but she's smart had detailed answers there was nothing basic about it

Your voting for the most powerful leader in the world not someone you wanna go out drinking with

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 9 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
26-09-2016, 10:06 PM
(26-09-2016 10:05 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  It dosn't have shit to do with public speaking it's the fact the man couldn't cook up a intelligent thought if his life depended on it .And like with all things in trumps life he got by belligerence and bullshitting stupid people

As Hillary i may not like her but he's smart had detailed answers there was nothing basic about it

Your voting for the most powerful leader in the world not someone you wanna go out drinking with

Personally I could go drinking with neither, but the problem is that hillary is doing just that, being hillary. If she can change that, then she can make a U-turn, if not, better hope trump is just playing her into his hands.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-09-2016, 10:14 PM
(26-09-2016 07:52 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He's speaking from the heart. She's reading prewritten shit off notes.

Yes we get it, you're more concerned with emotion than facts.

26-09-2016, 10:20 PM
Fox News says it's ok he lost....

I'm so relieved.

Laugh out load

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-09-2016, 10:24 PM
(26-09-2016 10:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fox News says it's ok he lost....

I'm so relieved.

Laugh out load

Now I AM gonna call Hannity. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-09-2016, 10:32 PM
I could not make myself watch it. I did see some short 1-2 minute clips of Trump and even that short amount of time made my stomach turn.

He can’t communicate an idea mostly because he hasn’t taken any time to formulate a proper, rational idea. Presidents don’t have the luxury of shooting from the hip on national and domestic issues, ad-libbing incongruous thoughts on whatever the topic is being discussed or being willfully uniformed. I truly think he believes that he doesn’t need to prepare because his “winning” personality is all that is needed. As smug smile, lots of hand gestures and incomprehensible babble is all I saw.

This isn’t a game and that half the country says they’ll vote for him is horrifying.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 16 users Like Full Circle's post
26-09-2016, 10:33 PM
(26-09-2016 10:14 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

Yes we get it, you're more concerned with emotion than facts.

Apparently not being prepared is somehow a plus. Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
26-09-2016, 10:33 PM
(26-09-2016 10:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fox News says it's ok he lost....

I'm so relieved.

Laugh out load

Cause uh, y'know, it's his first time debating one on one, and uh...

26-09-2016, 10:43 PM
(26-09-2016 10:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 10:14 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Yes we get it, you're more concerned with emotion than facts.

Apparently not being prepared is somehow a plus. Dodgy

Agreed imagine if i took trumps style with my exams" But teacher my answers are from the heart" if that style can't get you an academic degree it sure as shit should give someone access to nuclear missiles

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post