The debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: The debate
Here is the entire debate transcript fact checked by NPR.

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/...ial-debate

I read her side and I come away thinking this person is rational and prepared.
I read his side and I think, why doesn’t someone drive this poor, drunk bastard home?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
26-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Time has a poll up on who won the debate. Close to a 750,000 votes. Trump is leading Hillary 60/40. Reminds me of the numbers Obama vs Romney.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
27-09-2016, 12:56 AM
(26-09-2016 10:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Here is the entire debate transcript fact checked by NPR.

Thanks for posting the transcript. I haven't watched the debate because I can't stand listening to Hillary's shrieking voice for more than 10 seconds.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
27-09-2016, 01:01 AM
Like a debate with WLC it's less about facts and more about viewer perceptions. I'm reading the transcript now. So far Trump's trolling rather successfully.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-09-2016, 01:24 AM
(27-09-2016 12:56 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 10:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Here is the entire debate transcript fact checked by NPR.

Thanks for posting the transcript. I haven't watched the debate because I can't stand listening to Hillary's shrieking voice for more than 10 seconds.

Vosur,

We think alike, except that my sentence reads 'Trump's whining voice'. I tried watching with the sound turned off and then I just turned off. Drinking Beverage

D.
27-09-2016, 01:41 AM
Hahahaha Laugh out load Oh my God. Well. I read the whole damn thing. Trump's an idiot. I already knew that, but... confirmed once again. Unfortunately I think a lot of people will probably see it differently.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-09-2016, 01:58 AM
(27-09-2016 01:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hahahaha Laugh out load Oh my God. Well. I read the whole damn thing. Trump's an idiot. I already knew that, but... confirmed once again. Unfortunately I think a lot of people will probably see it differently.

You're right.

Trump is destroying her in every debate poll across the internet. Its not even close.

27-09-2016, 02:02 AM
(26-09-2016 10:05 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  And like with all things in trumps life he got by belligerence and bullshitting stupid people

Ordo,

Indeed. That's what is sinister about this process we are in.Trump is just the messenger; if he wins it is the electorate and the democratic process that did it.

Obama was a lucky shot; not likely to happen twice in a row.

D.
27-09-2016, 02:34 AM
The pundits said Romney beat Obama in debates. Internet polls had Obama as the winner in debates. Obama won the election.

The pundits said Cruz won the primary debates. Internet polls had Trump as the winner. Trump won the primary.

The pundits say Clinton won the debate. Internet polls have Trump as the winner.

I can see how people think Hillary won. She gave talking point answers and had canned attacks planned out. She really looked phony. Looking down at her notes repeatedly almost like reading from a book. People noticed. My daughter even noticed. "Is she reading from a paper on the podium?"

People are sick of this political bull shit. Hillary was a politician tonight. That's why she "won" the debate but lost it at the same time.

27-09-2016, 02:54 AM
Try harder LDH Rolleyes